Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

A man named Christian, unknown religion, intimidates Muslims, kills Islamic sympathizers

His first name. See the other thread.

Like I said, nice try.

Poor Bernie............focked over in the Primary and NOW he gets credit for some nutjob killing two guys. HILLARY!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Do we have any major liberal news sources that have said he's a Bernie guy? I'm not disagreeing with it but I've got some Nut Job I'm talking to that only sees alt-right or right-wing sources claiming this.

Do we have any major liberal news sources that have said he's a Bernie guy? I'm not disagreeing with it but I've got some Nut Job I'm talking to that only sees alt-right or right-wing sources claiming this.

Why would major liberal new sources claim this guy was a fan of a Democrat?

Try to find a liberal new source covering Wasserman Schultz threatening Capitol Police or the Awan Brothers being tied to other Democrats. They're just ignoring the stories. Censorship News Network

Why would major liberal new sources claim this guy was a fan of a Democrat?

Try to find a liberal new source covering Wasserman Schultz threatening Capitol Police or the Awan Brothers being tied to other Democrats. They're just ignoring the stories. Censorship News Network

Ummm...leading up to the election and throughout the primary process Bernie was never considered a Democrat. Remember? That was the justification for screwing him over.

Ummm...leading up to the election and throughout the primary process Bernie was never considered a Democrat. Remember? That was the justification for screwing him over.

He still was running for the Democratic nomination and therefore immune from most negative attention from the media.

Right. I didn't read him saying anything about causing bodily harm. Did you? Thanks for the lesson, but I'm all good

Obviously not. You don't read real well either.

I said "apprehension of causing harm." No actual harm need occur.

Obviously not. You don't read real well either.

I said "apprehension of causing harm." No actual harm need occur.

This thread has gone beyond retard. People are more concerned about the guy's political leanings and whether assault occurred than the fact he stabbed a couple guys to death.

This thread has gone beyond retard. People are more concerned about the guy's political leanings and whether assault occurred than the fact he stabbed a couple guys to death.

As opposed to someone starting the thread with intent on misleading about his religious affiliation. :rolleyes:

As opposed to someone starting the thread with intent on misleading about his religious affiliation. :rolleyes:

I was screwing around, as opposed to the rest of you cretins fixating on the nonsense you've repeatedly posted.

I'll update the thread title again to make you happy.

I was screwing around, as opposed to the rest of you cretins fixating on the nonsense you've repeatedly posted.

I'll update the thread title again to make you happy.

I appreciated the humor in the original and was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the retard factor here.

I honestly don't even remember what was being discussed. I just supplied the definition of assault, as he didn't seem to know. I regret opening it.

Trump is very much to blame for the general environment in this country right now. Spewing hatred and divisiveness

I don't think that this is true. Trump is not to blame for this. The feelings of a lot of people are what put Trump into office along with others in state and local government races. Now, the success of Trump may have emboldened more people to outwardly feel this way, but I don't think that Trump is the one that is driving this. He just happened to be on the bus.

He still was running for the Democratic nomination and therefore immune from most negative attention from the media.

This is some revisionist history man. The media blasted Bernie and his supporters every chance they could get. He was NEVER viewed as a Democrat by anyone other than his supporters.

Good post.

Good post.

Ahh..yes now that you know he wasn't a trump guy...NOW suddenly you don't care what his leaning was. Rest assured if he was wearing a MAGA hat...you guys would be pounding this harder than your......well...you'd be pounding it pretty hard.

A liberal Bernie Sanders supporter commits these crimes and this is somehow tied to trump ideology and its trumps fault......

But when Trump wawnts to ban proven terrorist States that are not even functioning governments to vet people coming to this country.....we're told not to judge an entire ideology by a few bad apples.

Brilliant logic. Hypocrisy much.

This sure sounds like something a liberal would say... Don't we have a thread started by one of the resident alt-righters with the exact same title? :rollseyes:

The police car, equipped with audio and video recording devices, captured statements from Christian, a suspect in the stabbing deaths of two people on a Portland light rail.
"Think I stab (expletives) in the neck for fun? Oh yeah, you're right I do. I'm a patriot."
His recorded statements in the police car were revealed in an affidavit released Tuesday.
"That's what liberalism gets you," he was recorded saying.
"I hope they all die. I'm gonna say that on the stand. I'm a patriot, and I hope everyone I stabbed died."

This sure sounds like something a liberal would say... Don't we have a thread started by one of the resident alt-righters with the exact same title? :rollseyes:

Saw that this ass hole had another meltdown while being checked in to a prison yesterday. I can't wait till he's put in the big pen. He won't last 3 months. Just a big mouthed pussie. He's going to get eaten alive.

:lol: :lol:

No fair guys, he's not a liberal!!! See, SEE!!

:cry: :cry:

I love this place.

Saw that this ass hole had another meltdown while being checked in to a prison yesterday. I can't wait till he's put in the big pen. He won't last 3 months. Just a big mouthed pussie. He's going to get eaten alive.

He had head trauma at some point and is mentally ill. Is there really any point in name calling?

He had head trauma at some point and is mentally ill. Is there really any point in name calling?

The geek club wouldn't exist if we abide by that rule.

Yeah, everyone who kills someone or is an ass hole has an excuse. He should never be a free man again.