Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Week 10 FU Thread

lol at this sh!t.

FU Eric Ebron. Not only am I playing against you in one league, but I benched you in another. Hey, at least Trey Burton has a catch.

FU NY Jets D. Are you kidding me? Can't stop the mighty Bills huh? Fock all 11 of you

FU Mike Evans. I've had it with you and your 3-45 stat line every week. Can we just admit that you're an overrated bum and be done with it?

Detroit and Marv Jones-what a mistake I made playing that bum today. Lions are so bad Stafford doesn't have time to throw even on a 3 step drop. Also, I don't think I'll ever like Andy Reid-why the heck does he gravy train Ware so much? And it's like his playcalling-he tries to get too damned cute, trying to out-think the other team.

And yet another week of guys having career games against me

Big Ben

Kamara

Tyreek

Julio

Ebron

Meanwhile my scrubs are grinding out 1 catch per quarter (Evans, Hilton, Gordon, Doyle, Burton, etc, etc)

Also trying to figure out why Kareem Hunt has 6 carries in the 1st half....

Marv got his 2 catches today so I guess I should be happy with that. Seemed like when Tate was traded Jones would thrive-he's big enough to go over the middle for those quick passes that Stafford SHOULD be throwing now because of their teddy-bear O-line. But it looks like Marv Jones is just a big old POS.

And yet another week of guys having career games against me

Big Ben

Kamara

Tyreek

Julio

Ebron

Meanwhile my scrubs are grinding out 1 catch per quarter (Evans, Hilton, Gordon, Doyle, Burton, etc, etc)

Also trying to figure out why Kareem Hunt has 6 carries in the 1st half....

I''ve got Tyreek, looks like he might outscore the rest of my team...…………………………..

FU Patriots defense!!!

Playing against a 1-8 team that's playing Cohen, Chubb, and Julio Jones this morning. All have a TD. Fock this...

Jets D has me a cool -1. How is that possible against Buffalo's 8th string QB?

It's cute how Josh Gordon gets 4 targets on every first drive of the game, then 1 target in the next 58 minutes.

lol add Duke Johnson to the list of guys gang raping me today

FU Doyle. Can't get upset over Ebron getting TDs, but the 3rd focking TE gets one after you go out at half yard line??? FU!!!

Edit: oh yeah, FU too Mack. At least you get the ball for a 2pt conversion

FU AJ Green your injury has me starting Galladay and FU Galladay.

FU Tyler Kelce and until you start doing more I will continue to call you Tyler.

FU Howard... the Bears run more designed run/shovel passes to Burton, Gabriel, and Mizzell?? And when the DO run it's from some shitty spread shotgun formation... I should have never listened to the preseason coach speak.

FU Howard... the Bears run more designed run/shovel passes to Burton, Gabriel, and Mizzell?? And when the DO run it's from some shitty spread shotgun formation... I should have never listened to the preseason coach speak.

FU to Nagy, as trying to understand his game plans is impossible. Close game against the Jets where Howard is running for 2 ypc and Cohen broke a 70 yd TD? Ignore Cohen the rest of the game and keep running Howard into a wall. Three score lead against a Lions defense that is awful against the run? Limit Howard's touches. Straight from the Andy Reid School of WTF.

FU to Coleman, who the moment I place him back into my lineup resumes being useless.

FU to me for starting Fitzpatrick over Roethlisberger.

F me for starting the red hemorrhoid, Dalton to cover a bye. How does this guy have a job in the NFL?

FU Fitzpatrick and your butt buddy Godwin. How about at least look at Mike Evans once in a while you bearded fairy

FU TY Hilton. I guess you're still hurt? I think you just suck. Fock off

FU Fitzpatrick and your butt buddy Godwin. How about at least look at Mike Evans once in a while you bearded fairy

FU TY Hilton. I guess you're still hurt? I think you just suck. Fock off

The TY thing this week is such a perfect example of the ridiculousness of so many expert rankings. I happened to catch five minutes of ESPN's little fantasy show, listened to them run off all the reasons why Hilton would struggle today...and then they put their rankings on the screen: Hilton, WR16.

Facing a dominant superteam, needed Hail Mary plays and none worked out. Traded Ingram for Howard of course that backfired. FU to TreQuan who is garbage, Landry for not showing up despite a big day for Mayfield. You can gnaw my root, clowns.

Fock me for thinking I'm any good at this game

Started Jack Doyle over Austin Hooper

Started Trey Burton over Eric Ebron

Started Mike Evans over Golladay

Started NY Jets D as my sneaky bye week play

Started Mahomes over Big Ben

Started Hilton over Robinson

Started Mixon over Aaron Jones

Started Ryan over Rodgers

Can't blame myself for some of those, but how can every decision I made be wrong? Can't wait till this year's over

Big ole FU to the guys that continue to do JACK until they play me!

This week's list: McCoy and A Miller

Oh, a special FU to J Howard!! "It's getting cold. They'll be up big and run him." On and on and on. NOTHING!

Pete Carrol's gum chewing! Why does it have to be so vigorous? :dunno: Chew it like you've been there before.

• Like 1

I think Zeke is gonna end up with around 17 yards on 15 carries and dumb @$$ Dak will miss him every time he throws to him. Terrible...………………..

Surprised a bit to see no mention of Parkey. Hitting three uprights in a single-game is rather impressive.

Haha. It was four. Insane.

I dont appreciate that people are allowed to start a fullback at tight end.

Signed,

Angry Burton truther (I traded him for a defense recently).

Highest score of the year for my 5-3 team. Problem is I had the #1 8-1 buzzsaw this week. Down by 4 and Ive got OBJ against his Brenda. So theres still a chance

Fock me for thinking I'm any good at this game

Started Jack Doyle over Austin Hooper

Started Trey Burton over Eric Ebron

Started Mike Evans over Golladay

Started NY Jets D as my sneaky bye week play

Started Mahomes over Big Ben

Started Hilton over Robinson

Started Mixon over Aaron Jones

Started Ryan over Rodgers

Can't blame myself for some of those, but how can every decision I made be wrong? Can't wait till this year's over

Jets defense....who would have thought?

FU James White! Should have started Chubb instead!

I feel you on this one. I still won, but had I played Chubb instead of White/Mack....easy win.

But....how could anyone be faulted for playing White? The guy has been a beast all year. He is entitled to a down game too.

• Like 1

FU Dak. You get good all of a sudden?

Play calling has changed.

Preemptive to Breida....for not getting me the 6.3 non-ppr points against the lousy Giants, that I need to win tonight.