Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Man banned from Disney for LIFE for holding up Trump signs.

Why banned ? I dont get it ? Whats the deal ?

Serious question, do we think he would have been banned if he did it with an Obama sign ?

Why has it become ok to hate our president.

What the fock is wrong with people ?

Insanity

Serious question, do we think he would have been banned if he did it with an Obama sign ?

Insanity

u didnt hate obama?

u didnt hate obama?

I didnt like his policies ...did they ban people for supporting him ? Ever ? From anywhere?

You just gotta wonder what's going through this guy's head . I mean, like Trump or not, WTF?

I think there's a whole bunch of people out there who just want their 15 minutes on YouTube these days.

I think they would've done the same thing. Disney tickets are ridiculously expensive and nobody wants to see political signs.

I wonder how many times they told him to stop, before they finally kicked him out (he probably agreed to stop and kept doing it anyway). You'd think just kicking him out would be enough, but then again people who take politics way too seriously (like that dude) and refuses to stop after being told several times... might be dangerous. I have no problems with this.

Insanity

Not sure why anybody else doesn't see this? He held up a small sign with the US president's name on it. If it was on the back of a jacket would they ban him too? Is the actual Donald Trump banned?

Libs across the country are screaming 'freedom of speech' while saying abhorant things about the president.

This guy flashes the president's name and gets booted. Ohhh, but the left doesn't like it and is offended. It's crazy.

A MAGA hat would be fine. The sign is over the top. It's something a libtard would do.

Probably should have just given him the choice to leave or lose the sign is all.

You just gotta wonder what's going through this guy's head . I mean, like Trump or not, WTF?

I think there's a whole bunch of people out there who just want their 15 minutes on YouTube these days.

yeah the guys an idiot for sure

Probably should have just given him the choice to leave or lose the sign is all.

They probably did, the first time or two. He kept coming back and doing it again.

“But they care about the little things when one person makes a big impact doing something different and outside of the box. People just go crazy for it. "

He thinks he made a big impact? Yea 1000 more people will vote for trump now because some moron held up a sign. Just because people talk about you does not mean you made an impact. What an idiot.

Disney tickets are ridiculously expensive and nobody wants to see political signs.

I agree with this but it also makes me wonder how many people aren't aware that Disney World is host to Gay Days once a year,I can't imagine a straight man taking his family,paying those prices and having to endure some of those sights for a day.

And yet, libs get to protest anything, anywhere and receive hero status treatment. :thumbsdown:

I agree with this but it also makes me wonder how many people aren't aware that Disney World is host to Gay Days once a year,I can't imagine a straight man taking his family,paying those prices and having to endure some of those sights for a day.

Disney subtly tells guests while booking early "we're having unique groups visiting that week...". Upscale hotels do the same. In the past Disney used to give refunds during that time too. Don't know if they still do.

One thing I do know - don't wear a red shirt in June in Orlando. It's apparently code for being flamingly fabulous.

If they have a STRICT ban on signs or loose objects fine, but if they're being banned because of the content, that's just F'd up!

A MAGA hat would be fine. The sign is over the top. It's something a libtard would do.

This guy gets it. A hat, a Trump sticker on a shirt, etc is of course (or should be) fine.

Holding up a sign, obstructing view, screwing up pictures, etc is being obnoxious....I don't care whats on the sign.

Typical ass hole Trumper. Hes probably going to cry to the Conservatard Sandbox about how Disney is biased. :cry:

Typical ass hole Trumper.

I know you are 100% a troll but, is it, really?

Nobody is defending this dude..

:wacko: :wacko:

Typical ass hole Trumper. Hes probably going to cry to the Conservatard Sandbox about how Disney is biased. :cry:

you need help

I know you are 100% a troll but, is it, really?

Nobody is defending this dude..

:wacko: :wacko:

B-b-but what if it was an Obungler sign! :cry:

Typical GC Trumpers find a way to make this ass hole and themselves out to be the persecuted victim.

B-b-but what if it was an Obungler sign! :cry:

Typical GC Trumpers find a way to make this ass hole and themselves out to be the persecuted victim.

Good God man..

Carry on.

Good God man..

Carry on.

Your boy Drobs:

Liberals are sick sick sick people

You must have missed that.

Your boy Drobs:

You must have missed that.

He really does trigger you doesn't he.

:(

the atmosphere of a Baltimore theater with menace when he began shouting Heil Hitler! Heil Trump! during intermission of a classic play set in a Jewish village in czarist Russia.

The patrons pro-Nazi and pro-Trump outburst during a Wednesday night production of Fiddler on the Roof sent panicked people running for the exits at Baltimores Hippodrome Theatre.

Rich Scherr, a technology and financial journalist who was one of over 1,000 theatergoers attending the Wednesday night performance in Baltimore, said a man seated in the balcony was behind the commotion. He described stunned audience members freezing in fear when the man began shouting minutes into the intermission.

Everything just got really, really quiet. And then I heard this guy screaming: Heil Hitler! Heil Trump! he said in a Thursday phone interview. Other patrons told him they also heard the man yell about MAGA, President Donald Trumps Make America Great Again slogan.

He really does trigger you doesn't he.

Not nearly as much as I trigger you, hack.

Not nearly as much as I trigger you, hack.

You've got to step up your game man, taking my joke and using it me...

Good God man.. What a sad little dude you have become. Sad.

You've got to step up your game man

Why? You cant stop responding to me as is. :thumbsup:

And yet, libs get to protest anything, anywhere and receive hero status treatment. :thumbsdown:

While I agree with your premise, this guy was on private property, not public.

Bah...Disagree...if he had held up a sign--Trump with a circle and line through it, he would also probably have been banned.

The media loves to show this stuff...Click click click click click...$$$ Like sheep to the slaughter

• Like 1

If you are going to a theme park and waving political signs until asked to leave, repeatedly, you need help.

This is true.

But you also need help, if you get together with a bunch of your own kind, and walk city sidewalks, carrying signs and getting in people's faces' and blocking traffic, saying "Impeach Trump" or "I want a higher minimum wage" or "I deserve free cell phone service" or "I think the republicans should pay for my lazy ass to so I don't have to work" or "Life isn't fair. I want what the people that work have"

Agreed?

This is true.

But you also need help, if you get together with a bunch of your own kind, and walk city sidewalks, carrying signs and getting in people's faces' and blocking traffic, saying "Impeach Trump" or "I want a higher minimum wage" or "I deserve free cell phone service" or "I think the republicans should pay for my lazy ass to so I don't have to work" or "Life isn't fair. I want what the people that work have"

Agreed?

Dude...Ok...What does this have to do with the theme park? Strange man..very strange.