Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Hey toofy

I was going to pick something for your new signature that was related to the Royals and the Red Sox, but there really is not a lot of point in that.

So here is your new sig:

My name is Toofy. I am a Repubtard. The GOP used to be good until we pandered to the Religious Right, installed a bunch of "yes" men, and let a moron become President. Now, all I can do is get my daily talking points, regurgitate them, and be the lemming that I am. :unsure:

can you please add that he is a dirty cheating commish in GHBII

I don't know that for a fact (yet). The other stuff has been verified to be true. :unsure:

i set the draft order, just as posty said he did in the past :banana:

dont worry, posty will be your commish again next year (hopefully) :banana:

no you didnt you liar :banana:

no you didnt you liar :banana:

Is it worth getting that upset over a free league? There's not even any money at stake. :banana:

whatever cheater :mad:

I'm as confused as you though why the waiver order didnt switch since I had the order set as it really was.

I didnt even think about it or give it a 2nd thought, just went about my business and didnt even notice what happenned till you started calling me a cheater :lol:

you're really gonna hate me when I come to detroilet next year and you have to spend your hard-earned money getting my ass drunk!#@ :cheers: :dunno:

I'm as confused as you though why the waiver order didnt switch since I had the order set as it really was.

I didnt even think about it or give it a 2nd thought, just went about my business and didnt even notice what happenned till you started calling me a cheater :dunno:

you're really gonna hate me when I come to detroilet next year and you have to spend your hard-earned money getting my ass drunk!#@ :mad: :D

i like the other bet of punching and faces