Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Do you think Mike Vick is a POS?

I don't understand all the hate about pit bulls fighting/killing each other. They need to be exterminated anyhow...

:D

:blink: :dunno: :D

MORE THAN 30 DOG CARCASSES FOUND ON VICK PROPERTY

ESPN Radio, by way of WVEC-TV, reports that nearly three dozen dog carcasses were found on property owned by Falcons quarterback Mike Vick in Surry County, Virginia during a Thursday search by federal authorities.

Also, Patrick Terpstra of WVEC reports that Surry County prosecutor Gerald Poindexter will continue with his own investigation into the case as the federal investigation proceeds.

Poindexter has toned down his remarks regarding the federal involvement in the case, which as of Thursday night contained some fairly inflammatory rhetoric. On Friday, Poindexter said merely that it was a "breach of protocol" for the feds to search the land without giving Poindexter advance notice.

We're also told that WAVY-TV reporter Mary Kay Mallonee said on Friday afternoon during Rick Ballou's show on 1010XL in Jacksonville that dog carcasses were indeed found on the property, and that federal investigators were happy with the results of the search.

All things considered, it's not a good outcome for Mr. Vick. The feds will come after him 100 times more aggressively than a part-time prosecutor in a rural county with 7,000 residents ever would or could, and the feds won't let go until the verdict and been entered and all appeals have been exhausted.

If this means he can't QB my FF team this year, I'll be p*ssed.

FEDS BACK AT VICK PROPERTY

WAVY-TV reports that federal authorities are searching again the Surry County, Virginia of Falcons quarterback Michael Vick.

Citing unnamed sources, WAVY-TV says that agents are "looking for more animal remains buried on the property."

The "more" is significant, because it has not yet been reported with certainty that any animal remains were found when feds searched the property for the first time last month. WVEC-TV at one point posted an item on its web site suggesting that ESPN Radio had reported the removal of carcasses from the property, but WVEC later explained that the report of the report was erroneous.

With that said, video of from last month's search by federal officials contained images of a worker fitting himself with a mouth/nose mask (despite 90-degree temperatures), and one of the agents was quoted as saying, "I hope I never see this place again."

UPDATE: Video on WAVY-TV's web site shows agents digging at the site, and sifting through the dirt in search of dog remains. Some are wearing masks -- and not paper mouth-and-nose masks, but full-blown WWI-style gas masks. (Maybe they've finally found the WMDs.)

profootballtalk.com

If this means he can't QB my FF team this year, I'll be p*ssed.

:dunno:

Now, I'm not defending the guy. I think he's a yellow-eyed POS that should be banned for life if convicted (or pleads).

But, this whole story has had me thinking for quite a while. I watched a documentary one time that has stayed with me my entire life. Turns out, the Asians will take cats and dogs pick them up by the neck and dip them in boiling water (while still alive). Then, they rip off the fur (while still alive). I'm assuming there's a reason why they do that while they're still alive, but I'll be damned if I know what it is. The picture of these horribly traumatized pelt-less animals was just awful. Then, of course, they were slaughtered and butchered for preparation.

I also understand that there's a difference between killing for sport vs. killing for spring rolls. But still, I tend to think that if this happened to Shorjui Yojuki of the Tokyohama Royals, it'd be an entirely different story.

Doesn't excuse him. Societal norms are societal norms. - And he's (apparently) damn sure violated them.

How long before the race card is used?

Not long, I'm sure. I think the reason it hasn't yet is - I was surprised to hear - that Al Sharpton is on PETA's side. Don't know much about that though. I would imagine if you did a poll in the ATL, it's divided pretty evenly along racial lines.

This POS will fit right in with that trash masquerading as human beings in Phillthy.

Hi, Newbie. :unsure:

There is no question in my mind that he is a POS.

The only thing he is "sorry" is that he got caught and lost everything.

yet we hold memorial services for child molesting drug addicts. Mike Vick should be celebrated as "The King of Poop". whats wrong with this world?

This POS will fit right in with that trash masquerading as human beings in Phillthy.

Hi, Newbie. :headbanger:

:lol: :headbanger:

Hi, Newbie. :wave:

This coming from the guy who advocated the extermination of an entire breed of dog with a " :pointstosky: " not that long ago. STFU you banana loving old fock.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm proud of Eagles fans. As a NY Giants fan living in Iggle country, I've learned to hate the Eagles, their fans, management and everything else about them.

Having said that, I listened to 610 WIP (sports talk) a lot this week, and 4 of every 5 callers hate the VIck signing and think he's trash. That's a smart call and a classy moe by a fan base not known for beither either. :pointstosky: :wave:

Check my sig I feel the same way. Just hope his focking career gets ended during a game in New Jersey soon.

Check my sig I feel the same way. Just hope his focking career gets ended in the parking lot before a game in New Jersey soon.

I fixed it for you and I couldn't agree more. :pointstosky:

This coming from the guy who advocated the extermination of an entire breed of dog with a " :pointstosky: " not that long ago. STFU you banana loving old fock.

:wave:

Great response you stupid, intolerant, ignorant as fock bastard.

What are you trying to say? :wave:

Michael Vick is “proud” after getting exclusive franchise tag

Would a team give up two first round picks to sign Michael Vick to a huge contract?

The Eagles didn’t want to find out the answer to that question. That’s why they used the “exclusive” franchise tag on him Tuesday. Eagles President Joe Banner informed the media Tuesday afternoon that Vick got the exclusive tag. That prevents other teams from even trying to sign Vick to an offer sheet in exchange for two first round picks if the Eagles didn’t match the offer.

The exclusive tag number could be higher than the traditional franchise tag number. (It averages the top five quarterback salaries as of mid-April.) Vick is the first player this season to get the exclusive tag.

Unlike David Akers, Vick sounds happy to be tagged. (Of course, he’s making a lot more than Akers.)

“Proud to be an Eagle,” Vick wrote on Twitter. “2011 will be a huge success!”

He then sent some fans happy birthday wishes and shout outs. Surely, Vick’s creditors are also smiling Tuesday — the franchise number for quarterbacks is estimated to be around $16 million.

~PFT.COM

Mark The Molester Sanchez is a bigger POS than Vick, although it is close.

Dude, you're focking loosing it. Meybe your boy is better off with his mother. :bandana:

Dude, you're focking loosing it. Meybe your boy is better off with his mother. :bandana:

:o So if I don't support child molesting, I'm losing it???

I would take two first round picks for Michael Vick in a heartbeat. And not just because he is a POS. Eagles should've put the regular franchise tag on him and then hope someone is actually dumb enough to sign him away.

After this latest incident, I definitely do. I think dog fighting is absolutely disgusting and it takes a special kind of dirt bag to enjoy that sh!t. :ninja:

:thumbsup: Still true years later.

I would disagree here. Even if the girl Sanchez banged was a year underage (which I guess by law she was not), she at least was in a position to make a decision. The animals that Vick tortured and killed had no ability to change their fate. I know people are much more important than animals but only the lowest of the low would enjoy torturing and killing helpless animals... especially dogs. I agree that Sanchez is stupid and weak and should be smarter than that but he is >>>> Vick IMO.

I would disagree here. Even if the girl Sanchez banged was a year underage (which I guess by law she was not), she at least was in a position to make a decision. The animals that Vick tortured and killed had no ability to change their fate. I know people are much more important than animals but only the lowest of the low would enjoy torturing and killing helpless animals... especially dogs. I agree that Sanchez is stupid and weak and should be smarter than that but he is >>>> Vick IMO.

But Vick runs fast

woof

"Former NFL quarterback Michael Vick made good on his promise not to stiff people who never stiffed me. He repaid the final $1.5 million to creditors Thursday, according to Darren Rovell of ESPN, paying back $17.4 million of the $17.6 million owed from a July 2008 bankruptcy filing."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/17/michael-vick-repays-17-4-million-of-17-6-million-owed-in-bankruptcy/

• Like 1

"Former NFL quarterback Michael Vick made good on his promise not to stiff people who never stiffed me. He repaid the final $1.5 million to creditors Thursday, according to Darren Rovell of ESPN, paying back $17.4 million of the $17.6 million owed from a July 2008 bankruptcy filing."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/17/michael-vick-repays-17-4-million-of-17-6-million-owed-in-bankruptcy/

I'm sure all the dogs he killed are proud of him.

:dunno:

• Like 1

where is he getting that kind of scratch nowadays?

Still a dirtbag POS. I was never more disgusted than when my Steelers signed Vick. I rooted against them every game that year even when he was on the practice squad.

The NFL kneeling thing bothered a lot of my friends and I think it was a stupid way to protest but I would rather have had 100 CK's as Steelers than MV. The thought that anyone ever thought that that it was ok to torture and kill dogs like makes me sick.

Still a dirtbag POS. I was never more disgusted than when my Steelers signed Vick. I rooted against them every game that year even when he was on the practice squad.

The NFL kneeling thing bothered a lot of my friends and I think it was a stupid way to protest but I would rather have had 100 CK's as Steelers than MV. The thought that anyone ever thought that that it was ok to torture and kill dogs like makes me sick.

Its very common still among black people in the south and happens a lot. I remember when Clinton Portia had to catch himself talking about it. Dogfighting? Thats not uncommon, I can show you dogfighting..

where is he getting that kind of scratch nowadays?

FTA:

He made nearly $50 million from 2010-2014 with the Eagles and the Jets when he had a restrictive budget to pay back creditors. Vick, who finished his career in 2015 with the Steelers, now works for Fox Sports.

Its very common still among black people in the south and happens a lot. I remember when Clinton Portia had to catch himself talking about it. Dogfighting? Thats not uncommon, I can show you dogfighting..

Yea I am in the south now and I have heard that a lot around here. I often wonder if some of my poker buddies have gone since some gamble a lot on a number of different sports. But a lot of things that are disgusting go on every day and those people are worthless pieces of imo also. I just really have a weak spot for dogs.

• Like 1

FTA:

He made nearly $50 million from 2010-2014 with the Eagles and the Jets when he had a restrictive budget to pay back creditors. Vick, who finished his career in 2015 with the Steelers, now works for Fox Sports.

seems like it should have been paid off back then, then