Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Woo Girls

I just can't take it anymore.

This isn't 1960, you're not 15, and the Beatles are nowhere to be found.

It's gotten so much worse lately.

You know, it's one thing if you're 12 and at a One Erection concert.

But when you're 35 and you're STILL making the loudest, most obnoxious noise in the venue OVER and OVER and OVER again? STFUP. You sound like a dolphin caught in a bear trap.

I mean, that's why I have such a hard time even watching shows with audiences on TV.

Colbert may be the worst. He milks the shiit - deliberately.

I've even seen other hosts get annoyed, but either Colbert needs the adulation

(and let's face it, these cnts would WOO at a cup of warm yogurt) or his writing staff is so thin he needs to fill airtime.

I know I've harped on this before. But, I also watch a lot of European similar shows - and not NEARLY the focking racket. So, today Youtube recommends something called Iliza Schlesinger for me (based upon comedy videos I imagine).

I couldn't do it - every 8 seconds, it was WOOOOOO!!!! in the highest pitched, loudest tone imaginable. I mean, set aside the fact that she's a bitter, unfunny, mean spirited man-hater that makes Amy Schumer look like Patrice Oneal, her crowd seemed compelled to punctuate every focking bit of unfunny vitriol with WOOOOO!!!! - Jesus fock, it's not that funny. Nothing is.

I mean, just because you CAN make that noise? Doesn't mean you should. And sure as fock doesn't mean you should do it 18 times a minute.

WOOOOOO!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!

Oh wow, I remember her from that show "Excused" (actually I had to google it). She would be worth watching with the tv on mute. :wub:

Oh wow, I remember her from that show "Excused" (actually I had to google it). She would be worth watching with the tv on mute. :wub:

Her schtick is just such typical man-hating b*******. on the one hand women are apparently strong and smart and amazing. Yet in the very same breath she blames men for what kind of makeup women wear what kind of bras they wear what kind of shoes they wear how they act when they're drunk how they act when they're sober I mean it's f****** ridiculous. At least come up with some new material. It's playing to the cheap seats. Yeah, you're guaranteed to get a cheer, but it's like those cheesy ass comedians that constantly bring up that they just had a baby or they just had an anniversary or a birthday and a crowd cheers. It's cheap, facile, and just plain not funny.

Instead of Larry the Cable Guy it's Laura the vagina girl.

WOOOOOO!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!

You are just like them! This place is turning into a got damn circus!!!!!!

Her schtick is just such typical man-hating b*******. on the one hand women are apparently strong and smart and amazing. Yet in the very same breath she blames men for what kind of makeup women wear what kind of bras they wear what kind of shoes they wear how they act when they're drunk how they act when they're sober I mean it's f****** ridiculous. At least come up with some new material. It's playing to the cheap seats. Yeah, you're guaranteed to get a cheer, but it's like those cheesy ass comedians that constantly bring up that they just had a baby or they just had an anniversary or a birthday and a crowd cheers. It's cheap, facile, and just plain not funny.

Usually, references to anniversary or kids or something in a comedy bit is used to transition to a new topic, and its fine. It also serves to make the material seem more like our daily lives I think.

Personally I like woo girls. It's the auditory tramp stamp. The mating call of the North American Skank. It helps quickly identify the drunk b!tches in the room.

But yeah, its focking god awful.

Yup, well on "Excused", she had to stick to a script, and she was so hot, she put all of the female contestants to shame. :wub:

I can only assume that 8 years later she looks exactly the same. :dunno:

That crooked little rabbit-mouthed smirk. :wub:

Also, from what I hear about live shows, the audiences are basically threatened with cattle prods into reacting the way the producers want. Not organic at all, but they can't leave anything to chance.

You are just like them! This place is turning into a got damn circus!!!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!!!