Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Mad Dog Mattis

On Sunday Secretary of Defense James Mattis was asked what keep him up at night. He replied "Nothing. I keep other people up at night". Outstanding Marine! Ooh Rah!

Gny. Hartman ain't got nothing on this guy.

yeah, I care less about his pithy quotes and I hope to God he goes to town on the entire VA system. I hope he tears more asses than barbed wire toilet paper.

yeah, I care less about his pithy quotes and I hope to God he goes to town on the entire VA system. I hope he tears more asses than barbed wire toilet paper.

He's the secretary of defense, not the VA.

He's the secretary of defense, not the VA.

I know. Don't care. He is supposed to be a real soldier's Soldier. And I believe he is. And if so, I hope he chews some ass.

I know. Don't care. He is supposed to be a real soldier's Soldier. And I believe he is. And if so, I hope he chews some ass.

Your sentiment is nice, but that's not how it works. And he is a Marine, not a soldier.

• Like 1

But does he use the magical "radical Islamic terrorist" incantation?

But does he use the magical "radical Islamic terrorist" incantation?

Barry's quote, "the future must not belong to those who would slander the prophet of islam" was waaaayyyyy better. It stopped the animals in their tracks. Very effective. Awesome leadership. He rocked. I bet he was dreaming of being in a chicago bathhouse with a Muslim slong in his throat while reciting that nonsense.
  • Like 1

Barry's quote, "the future must not belong to those who would slander the prophet of islam" was waaaayyyyy better. It stopped the animals in their tracks. Very effective. Awesome leadership. He rocked. I bet he was dreaming of being in a chicago bathhouse with a Muslim slong in his throat while reciting that nonsense.

Wait a second, Obama believes in these religious fairy tales? I thought libs determined that religion was for the stupid and weak? Why is he acknowledging this "prophet"'? What happened to the separation of church and state? Where my libs at?

• Like 1

Wait a second, Obama believes in these religious fairy tales? I thought libs determined that religion was for the stupid and weak? Why is he acknowledging this "prophet"'? What happened to the separation of church and state? Where my libs at?

being the hacks that they are, when that went down they ignored it. This was Obama's response and reaction during the benghazi cover up.

being the hacks that they are, when that went down they ignored it. This was Obama's response and reaction during the benghazi cover up.

How dare we have a president who respects other people's religions.

Haha too easy lol

Haha too easy lol

Just wondering, have you just given up?

Just wondering, have you just given up?

Given up on what?

Seems like a genuine badass and one of the few in this Administration that isn't involved with the Russians. I like what I know about him. I hope we don't find out anything to sway me in the other direction.

Seems like a genuine badass and one of the few in this Administration that isn't involved with the Russians. I like what I know about him. I hope we don't find out anything to sway me in the other direction.

Like we give a fvck what you think.

Like we give a fvck what you think.

people care what I think more than anyone else in the history of this board. You included