Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Josh Gordon is getting released. He is done.

Gordon will get his sh!t together for Bill and Tom. Top 3 wr week 6 and beyond.

So Gordon has been struggling with mental issues, as well as drug addiction issues, and now something else happened that caused Cleveland to dump him after holding onto him throughout all his turmoils for years, and now the Pat's will fix him?

I mean, if he gets fixed all of a sudden from years of demons, then Belichik should open a substance abuse and psychology center.

HAHA I told you all yesterday, look for NE to pick him up........................remember Randy Moss? You're probably all too young though..........................

Was good one season 5 years ago when everything fell into place for the Browns. Guy will ride that one year til he retires.

Was good one season 5 years ago when everything fell into place for the Browns. Guy will ride that one year til he retires.

He had 159 targets that year. Only caught like 88. Great yardage and such, but man that's a lot of targets. And a low % of catch. And like you said, 1 time, 5 years ago. Good luck.

He had 159 targets that year. Only caught like 88. Great yardage and such, but man that's a lot of targets. And a low % of catch. And like you said, 1 time, 5 years ago. Good luck.

That is a 55% catch rate. For a guy who beats people deep that is not that low. In 2017 if you take the top 20 WR based on how far down the field they were targeted the top catch % is 59% (Julio).

And remember who those targets came from. There is a chance that Brady is a little more accurate then those QBs.

That is a 55% catch rate. For a guy who beats people deep that is not that low. In 2017 if you take the top 20 WR based on how far down the field they were targeted the top catch % is 59% (Julio).

And remember who those targets came from. There is a chance that Brady is a little more accurate then those QBs.

How has he done over the past 4 years? And he was so promising this year he did what so far?

Find the hardcore truthers and trade them if you have him on your team and they somehow don’t. He has a Manson level cult like following.

How has he done over the past 4 years? And he was so promising this year he did what so far?

Well yes, if you want to base his skill level on the one game he had this year go ahead. I was talking about a slightly larger sample size.

But if you are basing it on the one game he will average a TD a game.

Well yes, if you want to base his skill level on the one game he had this year go ahead. I was talking about a slightly larger sample size.

But if you are basing it on the one game he will average a TD a game.

Based on one game? I'm talking 4 years.

Based on one game? I'm talking 4 years.

That's an odd way to do analysis but to each their own. I don't factor in what players do when they are out.