Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Group of 16 black people walk out on $400+ restaurant bill.

Last night at Chilis, there were 2 black chicks behind us driving the white waitress insane. I really feel like they were purposely pushing this waitress around like a slave.

This is some of what I overheard?

Do we get free refills?

How many wings do I get with the bone-in kind?

How many with the boneless?

Ok, but are they small or big?

Does it come with fries?

Is there a wings meal that comes with fries?

Do you have free bread and butter?

What about crackers?

Is salad extra?

What all does the ribs meal come with?

Is a drink included with the ribs meal?

Can I get some more pop? X 10

Can you bring me some napkins?

Can I get extra honey mustard sauce?

Can you turn the a/c down?

Do these games cost extra?

No focking way they left a tip.

And if the waitress so much has rolled her eyes you can bet your sweet ass those two would be bitching right left to corporate and to the media and everything else blaming it on racism.

That's one of many things neggers haven't figured out yet. Nobody's allergic to money. People would rather take your money. But when you can't even behave like a normal human being and people don't want you in their establishment? That's on you. Very rarely did somebody just say I don't want you in here because I hateoney. It's because of a history of bullshyt like you described.

Black females, by and large, are nuts. Start with the daddy issues, then the hair, plus the gigantic ass. It wears on them.

We go to a lot of DBacks games (in fact I'm playing hookie and taking my son to the day game in a few hours. :cheers: ). Anyway, we park in a small church parking lot that is Methodist and, from the money takers I would say predominantly black. We often pay a particular lady, small and thin and always very pleasant. Except a few weeks ago... another (large and fat) black lady parked as we were pulling in. Small lady starts ripping fat lady a new one and I'm expecting them to trade blows; luckily they didn't. My wife heard more of the convo than I did and apparently fat lady was supposed to help work the lot and was late. Fat lady apparently took offense to being told to show up on time. :dunno:

It was at taco bell.

that's a lot chalupas

We go to a lot of DBacks games (in fact I'm playing hookie and taking my son to the day game in a few hours. :cheers: ). Anyway, we park in a small church parking lot that is Methodist and, from the money takers I would say predominantly black. We often pay a particular lady, small and thin and always very pleasant. Except a few weeks ago... another (large and fat) black lady parked as we were pulling in. Small lady starts ripping fat lady a new one and I'm expecting them to trade blows; luckily they didn't. My wife heard more of the convo than I did and apparently fat lady was supposed to help work the lot and was late. Fat lady apparently took offense to being told to show up on time. :dunno:

There is black people in Arizona???

Learn a new thing every day

And if the waitress so much has rolled her eyes you can bet your sweet ass those two would be bitching right left to corporate and to the media and everything else blaming it on racism.

That's one of many things neggers haven't figured out yet. Nobody's allergic to money. People would rather take your money. But when you can't even ###### behave like a normal human being and people don't want you in their establishment? That's on you. Very rarely did somebody just say I don't want you in here because I hateoney. It's because of a history of bullshyt like you described.

Just last week I was at my favorite local place sitting at the bar as usual.Anyhow there's a large window with a booth in front of it that faces West and when the sun gets over there is hell on anyone sitting at the bar.So like 100 times before I asked that the blinds be closed but no one in the establishment including the manager would approach the table and politely ask.The only thing that was different this time is that the table had four black women and when I asked the manager once more I was told to be patient they were getting ready to leave.I finally asked her later was it because the patrons were black and she told me in today's climate she couldn't afford to take the chance to offend them. :rolleyes:

Another patron at the bar then chimed in and said yeah could you see it now,the place gets sued because the women would say the establishment wanted the blinds closed so no one outside could see there were four black women dining and drinking in the place.

Just last week I was at my favorite local place sitting at the bar as usual.Anyhow there's a large window with a booth in front of it that faces West and when the sun gets over there is hell on anyone sitting at the bar.So like 100 times before I asked that the blinds be closed but no one in the establishment including the manager would approach the table and politely ask.The only thing that was different this time is that the table had four black women and when I asked the manager once more I was told to be patient they were getting ready to leave.I finally asked her later was it because the patrons were black and she told me in today's climate she couldn't afford to take the chance to offend them. :rolleyes:

Another patron at the bar then chimed in and said yeah could you see it now,the place gets sued because the women would say the establishment wanted the blinds closed so no one outside could see there were four black women dining and drinking in the place.

The problem was letting them in in the first place.

in my life, I've often encountered a certain type of Western guy who was attracted to Asian women. He tended to be older, white and yes, creepy. I wanted to know why, so I set out to make a documentary

link