Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump getting absolutely embarrassed by Melania :lol:

Yea, there is no possible chance she is going anywhere near that dude's weewee.

Honestly I am sure she knew Donald focked around. If shes pissed its because he embarrassed her by getting caught.

Honestly I am sure she knew Donald focked around. If shes pissed its because he embarrassed her by getting caught.

Him focking around on her right before/after she gave birth to their child probably had to sting a little, even considering

Him focking around on her right before/after she gave birth to their child probably had to sting a little, even considering

She was fine with it all and knew about it, until she became a public laughing stock

I always wonder if people don't have to have conversations with the wives like they probably had to do with Hillary and Melania that no matter what you can't possibly get divorced or leave them during a presidency.

At least she hasn't chucked a lamp at him and also given him a black eye

Hookers hate intimacy.

your mom doesn't mind

your mom doesn't mind

I wouldnt kiss her on the lips tho.

I wouldnt kiss her on the lips tho.

Not since she said she had herpes

It’s gotta be at least a 50 page contract they have to stay together. She prob takes medication just to keep her skin from crawling and to face to the public.

Seems he might have something going on with Macron

Who hasn't he focked? in business or in azz?

1. it is obvious who did not even watch the video clip

2. who the ###### is Dan Murphy? :lol: And why are you following him? boyfriend?

Some of you people are truly broken.

eta: take 30 seconds to scan through that bois twitter timeline. He make SiD and Sho look sane.

eta: take 30 seconds to scan through that bois twitter timeline. He make SiD and Sho look sane.

that's relevant :wacko:

and I got it from BSS I dont use twitter

Seems he might have something going on with Macron

Now Macron is absolutely embarrassing Drumpf on the Senate floor. That relationship ended about as quick as Trump probably does.

In other news, it's crazy that the president of France speaks better English than the President of the US.

It's pretty funny. The left loved macrone when he was bashing Trump when he won the election. Now that we get along with them he's crazy or insert whatever other name you want.

So Macron and Trump are focking....stop your bigotry. :)

Way too much man touching going on. It's weird.

And yeah, macrons playing him like a fiddle. It's actually embarrassing to see Trump Head to Head with other state leaders. The comparison never favors him.

It's like your weird uncle is manageable as long as he's in the house. But as soon as you invite company over, you reminded what a lunatic the guy really is.

that's relevant :wacko:

and I got it from BSS I dont use twitter

Did you even watch the video?

Just because soi boi puts a TDS caption on it doesn't make it real.

For the lazy, Trump and Melania are holding hands while posing for a photo. Some no name from Twitter called it a major diss and embarrassment.

Lofl

For the lazy, Trump and Melania are holding hands while posing for a photo. Some no name from Twitter called it a major diss and embarrassment.

Lofl

:wacko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzTnAunsBpU

:wacko:

Lofl

Nah, it's been all over the various channels. Trump has been rejected more than Verne Troyer against LeBron.

I think he thought he could get away with it since you know, they had company over. LOL

I think a lot of women in melanomas position really only have two rules when it comes to this kind of thing. They know what they're getting into. But what they demand in return is one, that you keep your shiit clean and wrapped and two, that you keep your shiit out of the newspaper. If not for them, 4 their child.

Like I said, I wouldn't be too surprised to see her take Baron back to New York for the summer and just stay there for good.

I think a lot of women in melanomas position really only have two rules when it comes to this kind of thing. They know what they're getting into. But what they demand in return is one, that you keep your shiit clean and wrapped and two, that you keep your shiit out of the newspaper. If not for them, 4 their child.

Like I said, I wouldn't be too surprised to see her take Baron back to New York for the summer and just stay there for good.

Just like Carmela, she knew what Tony was doing. but once they started calling the house, game over

This is why she can’t stand the first lady spotlight. She got into this for the security and low profile. Now The Donald decided to become president and she’s the most popular woman in the country. Now she’s embarrassed when his philandering becomes public and their once under wraps arrangement becomes dirty laundry aired out all over.

Honestly, I don't know why Trump keeps trying. He has been brutally and humiliatingly shut down repeatedly by her on camera.

To quote our resident trolls around here, better to appear that you're in a Loveless relationship then appear to be a nutless cuck.

Honestly, I don't know why Trump keeps trying. He has been brutally and humiliatingly shut down repeatedly by her on camera.

To quote our resident trolls around here, better to appear that you're in a Loveless relationship then appear to be a nutless cuck.

She is the cuck, he is the wh0re. hth

Lofl

Shut up troll

The fact that she's hot tells everyone she was in it for the $.

Aubrey O’Day focked DT Jr and got nothing from it :dunno: