Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Woman who protested deportation of migrants raped by Afghan migrant.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/25/russian-scientist-invented-nerve-agent-poisoned-spy-uk-knocked-car-7496602/

A Swedish woman was raped by an Afghan teenager while another masturbated and groped her breasts, a court heard.

The victim reportedly campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden and met the 18-year-olds outside a hotel bar on Boxing Day last year.

Anwar Hassani and Fardi Hesari asked the woman, aged in her 40s, if she wanted to go back to their room, which is provided for unaccompanied minor refugees, in Ljungby, southern Sweden, just before 3.30am.

Back at their room, she tripped and hit her head, the MailOnline reports. She felt dizzy and lay down on a mattress on the floor, when Hassani started touching her body. She pushed him away saying ‘I don’t want to’ but Hassani reportedly told her to ‘be quiet’ and raped her.

The woman reportedly met the teenagers outside a hotel bar in Ljungby, southern Sweden. The victim told police that she was only interested in them as they were migrants from Afghanistan, saying Hassani asked her why she did not want to have sex after following them home. It was also revealed in a police interrogation that Hassani asked Hesari in Farsi: ‘Aren’t you going to rape?’

The victim told police that Hesari began groping her breasts while masturbating, and Hassani suddenly penetrated her anally. Hassani reportedly stopped when she screamed in pain and she managed to run away.

She was found in an ‘acute state of crisis’ by medical staff shortly before 7am. Hassani was jailed for 15 months at Växjö District Court after being found guilty of rape, while Hesari avoided jail with a three-month suspended sentence after admitting sexual assault. Hassani will be deported after serving time and banned from Sweden for ten years.

Karma has a sick sense of humor sometimes.

....met the 18-year-olds outside a hotel bar on Boxing Day last year. She agreed to go to their room. She wanted them to jackhammer her.

She wanted it just as much as them. Sweden.

....met the 18-year-olds outside a hotel bar on Boxing Day last year. She agreed to go to their room. She wanted them to jackhammer her.

I wonder what goes through these women's heads?

I won't get robbed in the ghetto of Detroit because I don't go to the Detroit ghetto. Don't put yourself in a position to be taken advantage of.

She was found in an ‘acute state of crisis’ by medical staff shortly before 7am.

This is what happens when you find out what you believe in and Campaign for is false.

• Like 1

Castrate them, then let 20 of the sickest, horniest inmates destroy their assh0les.

They won't do much of anything. They got 15 months I think. As long as you're a mooslim you can pretty much rape anyone over there and just claim you didn't understand the word NO.

What a great news site!

This young boy did not have to visit a dreaded dentist to remove a tooth after his dad decided to do a bit of DIY dentistry with a crossbow.

The footage, filmed in Vietnam, shows a father help his son fire a crossbow which was attached to his wonky tooth.

The video starts by showing the little lad, who is wearing a red t-shirt sporting the Vietnamese flag, with a piece of string tied around one of his front teeth.

The camera then pans out and you can see the large crossbow that the boy is holding, but his father is kneeling beside him helping the boy keep a grip.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/24/dad-ties-string-to-sons-wonky-front-tooth-then-tells-him-to-fire-a-crossbow-7494942/

:lol:

Was looking for the 500 page Sweden thread to post this.

Reminds me of a story I heard once about a scorpion and a frog.

• Like 1

She was found in an ‘acute state of crisis’ by medical staff shortly before 7am.

This is what happens when you find out what you believe in and Campaign for is false.

here in America we call that TDS

:lol:

Was looking for the 500 page Sweden thread to post this.

Reminds me of a story I heard once about a scorpion and a frog.

This kind of irony deserves it's own thread.

Like the lady protesting the running of the bulls getting gored....

First thing I thought. No focking way you go back to 2 dudes room and not expect that you are going to bang.

First thing I thought. No focking way you go back to 2 dudes room and not expect that you are going to bang.

2 Swedes yes but not 2 refugees, they are victims and wouldnt harm anyone.

Castrate them, then let 20 of the sickest, horniest inmates destroy their assh0les.

Won't happen. Swedish prisons don't have that sort of problem that prisons have in the US. It's a very chill atmosphere, almost hotel-like.

Wait wait wait. This woman met 18 year old guys outside a bar at 3:30AM and when asked to go back to their hotel she says yes.

Anyone see the fault in her logic here?

Wait wait wait. This woman met 18 year old guys outside a bar at 3:30AM and when asked to go back to their hotel she says yes.

Anyone see the fault in her logic here?

Yes, I picked up on it immediately. Agreeing to back to a guy's place at 3;30 AM from a bar and saying 'no' is extremey mixed signals.

The problem is an inter-liberal fight at the intersection of pro-immigrant dingbats and feminist "no-means-no" ideology.

Wait, whats the karma here?

She is pro-immigration so she deserves to be anally raped?

Only by migrants, not regular humans.

Only by migrants, not regular humans.

So everyone that disagrees with your political views deserve to be anally raped...or just views on immigration?

Wait, whats the karma here?

She is pro-immigration so she deserves to be anally raped?

If a girl picks pretty wildflowers and it turns out that one is poisonous and gives her a rash, you'd feel bad for the girl. She didn't know.

If a girl hangs out with Afghan immigrants outside a bar at 3:30 AM and follows them home, the sympathy just isn't there because you'd think she should know better.

So everyone that disagrees with your political views deserve to be anally raped...or just views on immigration?

No. But morons that go home at 330 am with savages get no sympathy. If it were up to me it wouldn't have happened.

If a girl picks pretty wildflowers and it turns out that one is poisonous and gives her a rash, you'd feel bad for the girl. She didn't know.

If a girl hangs out with Afghan immigrants outside a bar at 3:30 AM and follows them home, the sympathy just isn't there because you'd think she should know better.

No. But morons that go home at 330 am with savages get no sympathy. If it were up to me it wouldn't have happened.

Jesus, you guys are brutal.

The world is brutal. Some groups don't belong amongst other groups until they evolve.

I teach English to foreigners overseas for a living. I know that I could make a lot more money doing this job in the middle east rather than in China, I'd meet a lot of nice people, and eat way better food. But I don't go. I'd rather make less money in China and eat the same food that I still dislike after sixteen years.

I'm going to guess that you are the only person in this thread that doesn't understand why I would make such a foolish decision.

I teach English to foreigners overseas for a living. I know that I could make a lot more money doing this job in the middle east rather than in China, I'd meet a lot of nice people, and eat way better food. But I don't go. I'd rather make less money in China and eat the same food that I still dislike after sixteen years.

I'm going to guess that you are the only person in this thread that doesn't understand why I would make such a foolish decision.

No I get it. Im going to guess Im the only person in this thread that has lived in the middle east. My last job required me to continue traveling there too frequently, which is why I left. The OP mentioned Karma - you agree with that?

2 Swedes yes but not 2 refugees, they are victims and wouldnt harm anyone.

2 anybody. If your at a bar at 330 am your looking to fock.

Those that stated 'karma' initially are probably losing your own train of thought. It wasn't about the choices she made that night, right? My guess is the activism she did was to decry the narrative of criminal migrants. So you thought karma because she became a victim at the hands of criminal migrants.

Just a thought :dunno:

No I get it. Im going to guess Im the only person in this thread that has lived in the middle east. My last job required me to continue traveling there too frequently, which is why I left. The OP mentioned Karma - you agree with that?

Are you new here? Nobody is happy that some chick got raped. Jeebus, go to a safe space or something. :dunno:

Are you new here? Nobody is happy that some chick got raped. Jeebus, go to a safe space or something. :dunno:

Stop it. Read the OP and posts that followed.

Those that stated 'karma' initially are probably losing your own train of thought. It wasn't about the choices she made that night, right? My guess is the activism she did was to decry the narrative of criminal migrants. So you thought karma because she became a victim at the hands of criminal migrants.

Just a thought :dunno:

This

I was there too, but my 4 1/2 months running around with the tanks doesn't count since other than the very beginning and end, most of it was spent in the middle of the desert away from people. The actual amount of time I spent interacting with the locals was not much more in depth than a typical flight layover passenger experiences at an airport.

I was there too, but my 4 1/2 months running around with the tanks doesn't count since other than the very beginning and end, most of it was spent in the middle of the desert away from people. The actual amount of time I spent interacting with the locals was not much more in depth than a typical flight layover passenger experiences at an airport.

If youre at a FOB then yea its not the same

If youre at a FOB then yea its not the same

There was no base, and we kept moving all the time. And we were the furthest unit to the west, way, way off the coast, and deep in the middle of the desert. We saw the sandy sand, the rocky sand, the flat sand and the hilly sand dunes. What we didn't see were people or vegetation or animals other than large flying black sh*t-roller insects. Three days here, five there, two here. Close up the shop, move in a long, long convoy, invariably, with maintenance section always at the tail end of the snake of trucks, the last one to arrive. Then set up shop again. We got really good at tearing stuff down and setting it back up again.

2nd Armor was the last US unit to arrive in theater. Unlike airborne units that you can parachute in, or whatever it is they do, I don't know how it is that they get their equipment and vehicles to arrive, I just know that their reputation is they get there the next day. Tanker units aren't like that. We're notoriously slow to move into place. We'd load all our sh*t up on a boat and it'd buy us a month of fock off time before we had to fly in and meet it. Unlike those poor airborne fockers who had been there since August, 1990, we were only there from January 5th to May 15th, 1991 and so we were able to avoid, largely getting in the field with the intensely bad heat of Saudi-desert summer.

Ever get a look at those camel spiders? Buddy of mine (black guy) freaked the fock out over it and kept screaming cause the thing kept running after him (even though it wanted to get in his shadow) :lol:

Ever get a look at those camel spiders? Buddy of mine (black guy) freaked the fock out over it and kept screaming cause the thing kept running after him (even though it wanted to get in his shadow) :lol:

did you need to throw in your "black friend" so we don't think you are a racist? Nice try Wiff

I don't remember camel spiders. It was rare we saw any camels.

True story. I use to think there were two kinds of insects out there with us: the big black fliers and the sh*t rollers. After about a month, I watched a big black flyer land and promptly start rolling sh*t. And that was how my genius ass figured out that these two insects were actually the same thing.

We never got our desert uniforms until we were ready to leave. The whole focking war, bullets flying, 2nd Armor was all the way up front -eyeball-to-eyeball with the Iraqis wearing the green uniforms. We finally got them two weeks before we were to leave, and even then they only had extreme sizes big or small. My desert uniform is/was medium extra-long. We wore them only in base camp at the end, after things wound down, and on the flight home.

I'd had to sew the patches on myself. The 2AD patch was worn above the heart and not on the left sleeve, we were the only unit in the Army, likely the entire military, that wore our unit patch that way. That had been as per Patton's orders from 45 years ago, and none of his 2AD successors saw fit to change it back. Another thing about patches... in 1990, ALMOST NOBODY had combat patches. Our first sergeant had a combat patch from Vietnam, you had to be a serious old-timer like him to have been able to wear one by the time 1990 rolled around. Patches worn on the right sleeve were a very, very rare site when I had joined the Army ... obviously that all changed overnight and BOOM! everybody around had one. I presume they're pretty ubiquitous now and have been the entire time that you've been in.