Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Doctor is OUT

Damn, new and worse shiit about trumps nominee to head the VA is coming out literally every hour now.

Now it's not just about whether or not he gets the VA job, there's no way in hell he could hold the White House job that he has right now. Moreover, there's no way he's going to be able to hold a medical license. Moreover, he very well may be up for military court-martial if all this stuff is actually true.

In short, destroyed a government vehicle while drunk, frequently drunk on the job, passing out pills to anybody and everybody. More importantly, passing out opioids. Like percocet by the handful apparently. Banging on a female staffers door in the hotel while traveling. So much so that the Secret Service had to get involved. Seriously, if this guy has any shame at all he would walk the hell away.

But I'm not kidding, I don't know how he doesn't end up with a court-martial.

Isn't the first White House to have a doctor feel good by any means. But God damn, people are coming out of the woodwork about this guy heading up the Veterans Administration.

3 p.m. mountain time. I wouldn't be surprised if he withdraws his nomination by 10 p.m. Eastern.

Lol.... Not one peep about this guy when he was under Obama. He says anything nice about Trump And look at them crawl out of the woodwork. Just like clockwork.

Lol.... Not one peep about this guy when he was under Obama. He says anything nice about Trump And look at them crawl out of the woodwork. Just like clockwork.

Obama repeatedly recommended him for promotion.

3 in a row!😂

Yeah, you guys aren't feeding out of the same trough are you? LOL

Well, it's not like we haven't grown to expect that. I was actually waiting for exactly what you guys posted.

Big difference? Being dr. Feelgood for the White House is a whole lot different than heading up one of the largest organizations in the world deep in trouble with much bigger problems than just needing Ambien to travel to Indonesia.

Not to mention, at last word, there's about two dozen current and former military members. These are the people complaining about him. That demographic isn't normally your snowflake liberal Democrat type.

These are the guys watching their buddies die waiting for surgeries and or kill themselves waiting for treatment for PTSD. Like I said, bit different than passing out Ambien like breath mints.

3 in a row!

Yeah, you guys aren't feeling out of the same trough are you? LOL

Well, it's not like we haven't grown to expect that. I was actually waiting for exactly what you guys posted.

Big difference? Being dr. Feelgood for the White House is a whole lot different than heading up one of the largest organizations in the world deep in trouble with much bigger problems than just needing Ambien to travel to Indonesia.

Not to mention, at last word, there's about two dozen current and former military members. These are the people complaining about him. That demographic isn't normally your snowflake liberal Democrat type.

These are the guys watching their buddies die waiting for surgeries and or kill themselves waiting for treatment for PTSD. Like I said, bit different than passing out Ambien like breath mints.

Ooof! This is what you come back with?

Major fail. You have an excuse for everything. Why not just say you're a hypocrite instead of throwing up some BS that doesn't fool anyone?

In retrospect, I would love to hear that conversation. Come on Doc, go out there and tell everybody that I'm healthy and sane and I'll make you head of the Veterans Administration!😂

3 in a row!😂

Yeah, you guys aren't feeding out of the same trough are you? LOL

I'm not saying you're right, I'm not saying you're wrong. The last guy loved him, for whatever reason, and saw fit to repeatedly recommend him for promotion ("ahead of peers" in at least one instance). This guy promoted him to a position that he may or may not be qualified for. From what I've heard, he can't do much worse than his predecessors.

I dont care who he was under...seems to have major issues and was never qualified to be head of the VA.

I'm not saying you're right, I'm not saying you're wrong. The last guy loved him, for whatever reason, and saw fit to repeatedly recommend him for promotion ("ahead of peers" in at least one instance). This guy promoted him to a position that he may or may not be qualified for. From what I've heard, he can't do much worse than his predecessors.

His immediate predecessor seemed to be doing well (but focked up with the European trip but that hasnt mattered for several other appointees).

Wiff and Sho.... what a waste of a Y chromosome.

So you believe this guy was qualified to head the VA? That his actions being revealed are a good thing?

So you believe this guy was qualified to head the VA? That his actions being revealed are a good thing?

you mean accusations, not actions. HTH

you mean accusations, not actions. HTH

Yeah...Im sure they are all false right?

You claim all the accusations against you are false, right? So following your logic (lol) which ones are true?

the allegations against team hillary the intelligence departments and the Obama administration are false, right ?

the allegations against team hillary the intelligence departments and the Obama administration are false, right ?

Deflect deflect deflect as always.

Have anything to say about this guy?

The other leftist are smart enough to keep their distance from this one.

Why?

Whats to distance? Going to blame Obama?

Any actual opinion on the topic?

It may be tired, but it's the old standby Bob you can see he's warming up for his patented "what about?"

...and he lands a quadruple!😂

Why?

Whats to distance? Going to blame Obama?

Any actual opinion on the topic?

It's been a pretty rough few weeks for you, I don't want to pile on.

Good luck in your adventures.

Well then, those GOP Senators who are keeping about a hundred foot radius away from this guy ought to fit in nicely.

It's been a pretty rough few weeks for you, I don't want to pile on.

Good luck in your adventures.

It really hasnt and how would you be piling on? I made a joke about this must be why he thought Donald only weighed 239.

Try talking about the topic...enlighten us why this is so bad for the left.

Honestly, even if this guy gets through Congress, there have to be multiple State Licensing boards Plus the whole UCMJ that he's going to have to deal with.

Oh, and un flocking that disaster VA.

This just seems all so ...familiar. Remember when he wanted to name his personal pilot the head of the entire FAA? And it turns out that guy couldn't get a Job running a roller coaster in a two bit Carnival?

And before that, there is the story of his freaking cabbie? The Trump made into his personal body man at the White House?

Frick, basically all you have to do is compliment the guy and he'll give you a cabinet job.

Deflect deflect deflect as always.

Have anything to say about this guy?

hey if barry dug him, he must be a good guy, amiright.

hey if barry dug him, he must be a good guy, amiright.

So more deflection. Im shocked.

It really hasnt and how would you be piling on? I made a joke about this must be why he thought Donald only weighed 239.

Try talking about the topic...enlighten us why this is so bad for the left.

We've been through this a few times, you don't possess the self awareness it would take to realize it. It would be an exercise in futility, that's why several of us suspect some form of autism.

At a certain point, I'm the one with the issue if I keep trying to have a debate with a person that has that kind of deficiency.

Therefore, good luck on your adventures, I wish you well.

:dunno:

Well that's a relief.

I held my breathe in fear opening this thread, worried that penultimatestraw had come to his senses.

• Like 2

We've been through this a few times, you don't possess the self awareness it would take to realize it. It would be an exercise in futility, that's why several of us suspect some form of autism.

At a certain point, I'm the one with the issue if I keep trying to have a debate with a person that has that kind of deficiency.

Therefore, good luck on your adventures, I wish you well.

:dunno:

Have plenty of self awareness...not sore any of you do considering you lack the ability to focking discuss a simple topic and instead made an idiotic smartass post

why are you deflecting from my barry statement ?

Your Barry statement was the deflection.

This thread is about Jackson and his issues.

Your Barry statement was the deflection.

This thread is about Jackson and his issues.

new issues ?

Barrys fault...thats what youre going with?

I dont know if Id go with that, but if he wrecked a GSA, there would definitely be record of that. Hed lose his clearance and his job, especially if he was drunk.

I dont know what to believe here.