Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

geek bracket for sh1ts and giggles

My bracket has been roundly busted, but I figure I have a puncher's chance as long as teh Zagnuts and Purdue keep winning. :(

best I can do is second :mad:

fu "My Bracket" :cry:

when the Zags lose to West Virginia tonight.

I hope this is correct...

I hope this is correct...

I hadn't seen them play until the tourney but they look tough, and Huggins is a great coach.

I used to love their Beilein coached team that made a run years ago when Pittsnogle played for you guys.

I hadn't seen them play until the tourney but they look tough, and Huggins is a great coach.

I used to love their Beilein coached team that made a run years ago when Pittsnogle played for you guys.

That was a really fun season to watch with him and Gansey...

Having them in our conference ive seen a few games of theres sitting up close...its embarrassing what they get away with defensively. I mean they know the game. They hack and foul and grab and somehow end up with less fouls called on them then a non pressing team. Then biitch when something gets called. Fock em...glad they lost to my cyclones in the b12 tourney.

We dont want them in the conference anyway.

Having them in our conference ive seen a few games of theres sitting up close...its embarrassing what they get away with defensively. I mean they know the game. They hack and foul and grab and somehow end up with less fouls called on them then a non pressing team. Then biitch when something gets called. Fock em...glad they lost to my cyclones in the b12 tourney.

We dont want them in the conference anyway.

They should have a conference solely for teams named after natural disasters.

Cyclones, Hurricanes, who else?

Duke focking killed my bracket, had them going to the championship game :(

Of course the guy who's running away with is one of our golfing buddies who's basically a millionaire and always bitches that he doesn't make enough money :wall:

Damn. We had a good look. I understand Wagner wasn't having the best game but I think I would have had him in there late.

I feel sick.

Damn. We had a good look. I understand Wagner wasn't having the best game but I think I would have had him in there late.

I feel sick.

Heck of a game....you guys were playing with house money big time. Would have liked to seen something to the hoop....not a BS espn step back three.

Heck of a game....you guys were playing with house money big time. Would have liked to seen something to the hoop....not a BS espn step back three.

True, Beilein is like the Tournament Whisperer though. That dude can coach.

What is it with these white coated courts? They look like shiit. :thumbsdown:

It's about a 40 minute drive from campus :headbanger:

It's about a 40 minute drive from campus :headbanger:

If Iowa state had made this game....IMO scalping ticket prices would have been more than the title game. That would have been fun.

If Iowa state had made this game....IMO scalping ticket prices would have been more than the title game. That would have been fun.

:thumbsup:

Anyone else havin as much fun as I am?

Wow, this UCLA/Kentucky game is exciting.

Was, but Kentucky pulled away. Totally deserve the win, and I'm guessing knocks me out as I had UCLA winning it all. :wall:

Was, but Kentucky pulled away. Totally deserve the win, and I'm guessing knocks me out as I had UCLA winning it all. :wall:

Yeah, I'm out too. I got nothing left. Michigan lost and my bracket's busted. :angry:

Finally, a game worth staying up for :banana:

Let's go Northwest Missouri state University :thumbsup:

Oregon beats Kansas... who has first shift on the Toofy suicide watch? :dunno:

meh, that was a good season. Sad to see Mason go, but only a week before the Royals are in first place :thumbsup:

That was a great game

That was a great game

I know right? When Kentucky his that 3 I thought "wow, finally an overtime game" for about 5 seconds until NC hit that game winner. :thumbsup:

Some of you are losing to a girl.

She's happy

:doh:

Is she still happy?

:lol:

:doh:

Is she still happy?

:lol:

She's a girl man. She is..she had a blast the first couple days when she was close to the top. And she didn't finish last (cough cough cruzer) so yeah. She did.

She's a girl man. She is..she had a blast the first couple days when she was close to the top. And she didn't finish last (cough cough cruzer) so yeah. She did.

Awesome. :cheers:

ETA: My daughter was home from college this weekend. She asked how my bracket was doing. I feel like I'm doing good in the world if I've raised a daughter who asks the man in her life how her bracket is doing. :)

• Like 1