Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MLB 2017

Pleasantly surprised/relieved that so many of the younger Brewers are playing well, particularly on offense. Putting on my gm hat, I probably stand pat this year, no point in buying yet, but with a farm system full of talented outfielders, a couple of quality bullpen arms next year, little continued development and maybe a WC berth in 2018. Regardless, they have been all kinds of fun to watch this year.

Indians getting ready to separate themselves from the rest of the Central. Bye Bye.

Royals FINALLY playing better baseball

Well fock. That means KC fans will be voting for the whole focking team again for the All-star game. :mad:

Is this anything?

Boston 40 31 .563 - -
NY Yankees 38 30 .559 0.5
Tampa Bay 38 36 .514 3.5
Baltimore 35 35 .500 4.5
Toronto 34 36 .486 5.5

Is this anything?

Boston 40 31 .563 - -

Tampa Bay 38 36 .514 3.5

Baltimore 35 35 .500 4.5

Toronto 34 36 .486 5.5

Log jam

Is this anything?

Boston 40 31 .563 - -

Tampa Bay 38 36 .514 3.5

Baltimore 35 35 .500 4.5

Toronto 34 36 .486 5.5

Lol.

Log jam

Tampa is going to surprise. KK will be back patrolling center field in August, Boxberger will be back to give us some 7th-8th inning presence, If Faria continues to pitch well, Andriese can assume the 5th spot in the rotation and Erasmo can go back in the pen. They can send down guys like Jose Alvarado and Jumbo Diaz. Annnndddd... most importantly..... we should be getting Wilson Ramos on the field soon

Is this anything?

Boston 40 31 .563 - -

Tampa Bay 38 36 .514 3.5

Baltimore 35 35 .500 4.5

Toronto 34 36 .486 5.5

you guys better get the fock outta kc :banana:

Cubs sent Schwarber down. He looked like a future star in last year's series. They started the season with him in the lead off spot, and he's only managed to hit .171.

He offers very little on the defensive side, but I hope he finds his swing again.

Cubs sent Schwarber down. He looked like a future star in last year's series. They started the season with him in the lead off spot, and he's only managed to hit .171.

He offers very little on the defensive side, but I hope he finds his swing again.

He got hurt in the 1st game of the season last year and was out all year, only came back to play in the World Series as a DH?

He got hurt in the 1st game of the season last year and was out all year, only came back to play in the World Series as a DH?

Yep. And he was a pretty big help.

Meanwhile, Heyward who was basically an automatic out in the series, seemed to be turning things around a bit this year, went on the DL today.

The Cubs are only a game and a half out, but I believe they're officially in trouble at only one game over .500.

Is this anything?

Boston 40 31 .563 - -

Tampa Bay 38 36 .514 3.5

Baltimore 35 35 .500 4.5

Toronto 34 36 .486 5.5

Well that certainly didn't last long. Gonna be a long season.

Damn happy to get a series win, but Fock - should of swept the Yanks... I can't believe we're not 1st in blown saves, DET actually has 1 more.

Indians getting ready to separate themselves from the rest of the Central. Bye Bye.

Idiot doosh

Fully expecting Ausmus to get the axe today. Okay, maybe "hoping" is more accurate, but still.

Indians spot Rangers a 9-2 lead after 4. Indians now lead 15-9 after 7th. Wow!

Indians spot Rangers a 9-2 lead after 4. Indians now lead 15-9 after 7th. Wow!

We are a special kind of suck. :banana:

I'll be at the Indians/Tigers game this Sunday the 2nd. Enjoyed it so much last year, heading there again this year. :thumbsup:

Montero throws Arrieta under the bus, and gets released

Interesting... He is having a decent season, except for the throwing out runners part...

Interesting... He is having a decent season, except for the throwing out runners part...

He's a whiner.

Heading to Detroit :cheers: hoping to not get killed. Go Tribe :thumbsup:

don't try and reverse jinx that sh-t :mad:

Tribe gonna roll those Tiggers :banana:

Did I see a stat where this June there were more home runs hit than in any single month in major league history? Even more than any month during the Bonds/Sosa/McGwire steroid years??

Did I see a stat where this June there were more home runs hit than in any single month in major league history? Even more than any month during the Bonds/Sosa/McGwire steroid years??

it's the balls. Seriously. Mlb did a study and while they concluded it was not the balls they allow for such wide variance that the "same ball" hit at the same bat speed and angle can go 7 ft more. 7 ft is a bunch when we're talking g homers.

it's the balls. Seriously. Mlb did a study and while they concluded it was not the balls they allow for such wide variance that the "same ball" hit at the same bat speed and angle can go 7 ft more. 7 ft is a bunch when we're talking g homers.

I don't think it is the baseballs, I think it is the pitching... No one pitches any more, they just try to throw as hard as they can... If there is very little movement, if they are looking in a zone, the ball will be crushed...

I don't think it is the baseballs, I think it is the pitching... No one pitches any more, they just try to throw as hard as they can... If there is very little movement, if they are looking in a zone, the ball will be crushed...

so wait. You think that all of the sudden pitchers are just being lazy and just trying to blow it past batters?

Royals tied for 2nd Wil card :banana:

Is this anything?

Boston 40 31 .563 - -
Tampa Bay 38 36 .514 3.5
Baltimore 35 35 .500 4.5
Toronto 34 36 .486 5.5

Update

Boston Red Sox 49 35 .583 - 25-14 24-21 417 345 +72 W6 8-2
New York Yankees 44 38 .537 4 25-14 19-24 459 355 +104 L1 4-6
Tampa Bay Rays 44 41 .518 5.5 24-18 20-23 412 393 +19 W1 5-5
Baltimore Orioles 40 43 .482 8.5 25-16 15-27 366 445 -79 L2 5-5