Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Does HRC & Co. still have access to Top Secret/Classified info?

WTF? Man, Obama just had no Fockin clue, did he? How do you allow that? For her memoirs? And while she's running for president? Romper Room.

Definitely shouldn't have been allowed. Merry focked that one up allowing it? Or whoever signed off on it.

I dunno if it's still going on but that's crazy. How many others are still accessing this stuff (especially with relaxed sharing of info)?!

And Tillerson wouldn't comment if they still had it? Very focked up.

And Tillerson wouldn't comment if they still had it? Very focked up.

BUNCH of fockers remaining mum on that.

Seriously..............how reckless is our government? Regardless of party, how does a CITIZEN have access to that sh!t?!!

Another reason why I'm glad she isn't president. Sure Trump may not be the ideal candidate but dam the democrats gave us the WORST possible candidate to go against Trump. You think it's racism, sexism, bigotry, and homophobia that led to Trump being elected president? No. It's cause of this c\/nt as a candidate

Another reason why I'm glad she isn't president. Sure Trump may not be the ideal candidate but dam the democrats gave us the WORST possible candidate to go against Trump. You think it's racism, sexism, bigotry, and homophobia that led to Trump being elected president? No. It's cause of this c\/nt as a candidate

Trump's appeal (vs. Clinton) was that he was not like most shady politicians. Drain the Swamp. He was going to be transparent. Not beholden to anyone because he had plenty of his own money. Blah Blah Blah.

As each day passes, he looks more and more like the most crooked president in US history. This guy actually teamed up with our biggest adversary! And has his entire staff keeping secrets and lying about it. It's actually hilarious to watch it all go down. And he was elected because Hillary was crooked! Bwahahaha

I would really like to see this b!tch stand trail for at least one of the crimes she has committed.

• Like 1

I would really like to see this b!tch stand trail for at least one of the crimes she has committed.

never been charged with any crimes. Even a Republican-led investigation couldn't find anything in the Benghazi investigation. Republican led. Did you catch that part? You bought into the fake news.

never been charged with any crimes. Even a Republican-led investigation couldn't find anything in the Benghazi investigation. Republican led. Did you catch that part? You bought into the fake news.

Works every time.. hook, line and sinker. :thumbsup:

You should go to the transgender beating the sh!t out of women thread... your boy needs help.

Agreed. And she would throw everyone overboard, because it's never her or Bills fault.

Release of classified info as well as destruction of evidence are crimes man. That's undeniable at this point. Even Comey had a hard time excusing her on those.

Works every time.. hook, line and sinker. :thumbsup:

You should go to the transgender beating the sh!t out of women thread... your boy needs help.

Works every time? You purposely say stupid things to 'trap me' into proving you wrong? Ummm, you got me good. :doh:

Release of classified info as well as destruction of evidence are crimes man. That's undeniable at this point. Even Comey had a hard time excusing her on those.

FBI Investigation. Opened it twice. No crimes commited.

Next

Next

Quoting for future reference.

Next

As I said, Comey had a tough time letting her off on that one. Trey Gowdy reamed him on HRC being a lawyer not knowing what she was doing were criminal acts.

As I said, Comey had a tough time letting her off on that one. Trey Gowdy reamed him on HRC being a lawyer not knowing what she was doing were criminal acts.

Comey sure as hell didn't have a tough time releasing to the press that they reopened the investigation less than a month before the election. Between Comey and Putin, it's a wonder Hillary still won the popular vote by more than 3 million.

Hillary was a horrible candidate. Only those kind to the truth can't see that

Everyone sees that she was.

Trump was too...and is proving to be worse.

As was said during the campaign...he is every bit as corrupt and dishonest as she is (maybe worse it looks like)...plus he is utterly clueless on how things work in the White House. How many positions has he still not even tried to fill?

Spot on

Everyone sees that she was.

Trump was too...and is proving to be worse.

As was said during the campaign...he is every bit as corrupt and dishonest as she is (maybe worse it looks like)...plus he is utterly clueless on how things work in the White House. How many positions has he still not even tried to fill?

Not arguing that he isn't but he was the lesser of the two evils. And she was a BIG evil

• Like 1

Not arguing that he isn't but he was the lesser of the two evils. And she was a BIG evil

I think my post above and his first two months in office is showing he was not the lesser of anything (except prepared and knowledgeable)

I think my post above and his first two months in office is showing he was not the lesser of anything (except prepared and knowledgeable)

Well, you voted for Gary Johnson, so there's that.

This of course comes as no surprise. I'm sure the Russians had something to do with this too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/20/state-department-probes-clinton-handling-government-emails-could-pull-her-security-clearance.html?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1805569

The b!tch still has access after all that's been revealed. :wacko:

During the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s use of top-secret and classified information on her private server, Comey said there were seven email chains on Clinton’s computer that were classified at the “Top Secret/Special Access Program level.” Another 2,000 emails on her private server were found to have contained information deemed classified now, though not marked classified when sent. In addition, the server also contained 22 top-secret emails deemed too damaging to national security to be released.

So did the majority of voters.

In addition, the server also contained 22 top-secret emails deemed too damaging to national security to be released.

While the Dems worry that embarrassing emails of Podesta's and DNC's which did not contain classified info were released to the public by Wikileaks, HRC private server was hacked (with 95+% certainty) by at least 5 foreign governments which probably saw those 22 emails.

:doh:

In addition, the server also contained 22 top-secret emails deemed too damaging to national security to be released.

While the Dems worry that embarrassing emails of Podesta's and DNC's which did not contain classified info were released to the public by Wikileaks, HRC private server was hacked (with 95+% certainty) by at least 5 foreign governments which probably saw those 22 emails.

:doh:

Again. Turd. Both sides. Turds. I have zero doubt that trump is every bit as shady as she is. Next one will be too I'm sure.

Again. Turd. Both sides. Turds. I have zero doubt that trump is every bit as shady as she is. Next one will be too I'm sure.

Trump actually made money in the private sector. Other than Whitewater, the only monies the Clintons made has come with an air of corruption. A mountain of evidence is there proving HRC's pay to play in the State Dept. Lord only knows what she deals she'd cut as President to line her pockets, not to mention using the NSA to dig up dirt on her opponents as the Clintons once did with the 900+ FBI files when Bill was Prez.

No one is as corrupt as that couple. To the core, they're both capable of anything.

Trump actually made money in the private sector. Other than Whitewater, the only monies the Clintons made has come with an air of corruption. A mountain of evidence is there proving HRC's pay to play in the State Dept. Lord only knows what she deals she'd cut as President to line her pockets, not to mention using the NSA to dig up dirt on her opponents as the Clintons once did with the 900+ FBI files when Bill was Prez.

No one is as corrupt as that couple. To the core, they're both capable of anything.

Yes. He made money in the private sector. A great deal of it dirty.

As far as I'm concerned all three could be shot and we'd miss nothing.

but but Hillary, nothing to see here

Shotard thinks shes a better candidate

Better than Trump.

Yes

Also...if she still has any access...shouldn't Trumps focking State Department cut that off? If only he would actually staff it rather than tweeting and campaigning all the damn time.

Better than Trump.

Yes

Also...if she still has any access...shouldn't Trumps focking State Department cut that off? If only he would actually staff it rather than tweeting and campaigning all the damn time.

What year did she leave the State Dept? Another mess your boy left.

What year did she leave the State Dept? Another mess your boy left.

You are complaining that she supposedly still has access...but yeah...Obummer :mad:

Lol....love how we still have idiots clinging to the popular vote to feel better.

Has nothing to do with the outcome.

But he said someone thought that like it was absurd, so I felt pointing out that more people did than didn't was relevant.

Wow. She lost right?

Yes...but Filthy went on an overnight bender of Fox News to whine about her more.