Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

What animal do you want to be reincarnated as?

retired triple crown racehorse. Sit in my pasteur while truck after truck of hotties comes for the sexors!!!!

I'd choose one of those red bottomed baboons, I think. The ones who climb through the trees all day and mount any and every female they come across. She's bent over looking for berries, BAM! Picking the ticks off her kids fur, BAM! Dude don't care, he just mounts her and goes to town, then walks away like nothing happened.

• Like 2

A Honeybadger.

They're like badass and stuff :bandana:

Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool oppotamus?

A Honeybadger.

They're like badass and stuff :bandana:

Godzilla might be fun. I could go on tour of North Korea and check out all the hot anorexic chicks.

A lobster. Because lobsters live for over one hundred years, are blue-blooded like aristocrats, and stay fertile all their lives. I also like the sea very much.

A lobster. Because lobsters live for over one hundred years, are blue-blooded like aristocrats, and stay fertile all their lives. I also like the sea very much.

They get boiled alive too.

They get boiled alive too.

Ok, maybe a water bear (tardigrade) instead:

Tardigrades are one of the most resilient animals known: they can survive extreme conditions that would be rapidly fatal to nearly all other known life forms. They can withstand temperature ranges from 1 K (−458 °F; −272 °C) (close to absolute zero) to about 420 K (300 °F; 150 °C)[10] for several minutes, pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space.[11] They can go without food or water for more than 30 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[3][12][13][14]

Tardigrades are one of the few species to have survived the five mass extinctions that Earth has faced

I'd be a Tiger...and fock all sorts of white wimmin.

Surprised no one has said a lion. All they do is eat, sleep, and fock. Hell he doesn't even have to fetch his own food. The females do all the work

Surprised no one has said a lion. All they do is eat, sleep, and fock. Hell he doesn't even have to fetch his own food. The females do all the work

It's good to be King :thumbsup:

The males live a rough life. They basically have to go fight off an older male from a pride. They dominate for two years, fight constantly defending their pride from other males, and then eventually they get beat. Sometimes they get their genitals eaten off. For two years it's great, then that's it.

Siberian Tiger- i prefer colder climates

Animals that if reincarnated as, you would know you truly focked up the last go round:

Cow in the USA.

Female goat with a nice ass in any mooslim country.

The males live a rough life. They basically have to go fight off an older male from a pride. They dominate for two years, fight constantly defending their pride from other males, and then eventually they get beat. Sometimes they get their genitals eaten off. For two years it's great, then that's it.

Kinda like the geek club, except the great part.

I didn't realize fighting was a downside? Gotta have some fun and some good ol fisticuffs is the way to do it

A dragon fly. One of the most beautiful creatures on earth.

Second would be your moms beaver.

I didn't realize fighting was a downside? Gotta have some fun and some good ol fisticuffs is the way to do it

No the fighting isn't the bad part, it's when the king is dethroned after two years and is lucky to walk away with his genitals in tact

A dragon fly. One of the most beautiful creatures on earth.

Second would be your moms beaver.

Sooo... you would be getting hammered by schlong constantly?