Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Valedictorian speech cut off

Not sure if there is a thread already.

Moon

But...i kind of agree with the principal. He went off and didn't have his speech approved. Started bad mouthing people etc. Who knows what he would say?

But of course. Jimmy Kimmel gives him airtime. There are a million articles about how he was wronged and the principal is the devil.

I'm starting to really hate this country. Only place I want to be but fock man. It's kinda depressing

Jimmy Kimmel turned into an a-hole. You would think a guy with no definable talent who has made it as far as he has would go with the flow. Just another hack.

Jimmy Kimmel turned into an a-hole. You would think a guy with no definable talent who has made it as far as he has would go with the flow. Just another hack.

Still lived the man show. But yeah he's pretty much a douche

Still lived the man show. But yeah he's pretty much a douche

Still think Carolla was the talent there. He's much more interesting, and a curmudgeon, which I like.

Still think Carolla was the talent there. He's much more interesting, and a curmudgeon, which I like.

Totally agree.

This x1000.

In the late 90s I was driving around listening to him on Loveline, and 20 years later I'm driving around listening to him on his many podcasts. I wasn't a huge fan of The Man Show. He's at his best just sitting behind a microphone speaking extemporaneously. He's some sort of savant at coming up with analogies, metaphors, examples, hypotheticals and anecdotes off the top of his head.

Not sure if there is a thread already.

I'm starting to really hate this country. Only place I want to be but fock man. It's kinda depressing

I know what you mean. I am about to go home for a while. And there are a million things I miss a lot and look forward to.

But there is so much I don't miss. All the political crap. The race/gender bullsh!t. The pc police and easily offended self righteous tvvats. The anger. Sitting around my parents house with my deaf father blaring the news is ugh.

I'm sure the same crap is everywhere. I just don't pay attention to it other places because I don't care.

straight from the conservative hack Playbook. Kimmel had the audacity to tell a story about his newborn son and his heart issues and making a claim for why Healthcare should be provided whether you are rich or poor. Naturally, he became Public Enemy Number One for having that opinion. Republicans are so sad and predictable.

straight from the conservative hack Playbook. Kimmel had the audacity to tell a story about his newborn son and his heart issues and making a claim for why Healthcare should be provided whether you are rich or poor. Naturally, he became Public Enemy Number One for having that opinion. Republicans are so sad and predictable.

Cry me a river....

nobody is claiming you shouldn't have healthcare jackass

Kimmel used his tragic sob story to push Obamacare and attack Trump

Trump just wants a different, better healthcare system than the failure that is Obamacare

Well thats not why I dont like him. I didn't even see the bit. So whatever.