Sign in to follow this  
Eagles2017

2017 NFL Survivor Pool(40 entries and counting)

Survivor pool

Buy in is $20.

Multiple entries allowed ($20/per entry)

Payment due via PayPal / Venmo to wark_04@hotmail.com by 9/10/17 @ 1pm eastern.

Winner take all minus website hosting fee (roughly a dollar per entry). Will confirm exact pot once season begins.

A brief reminder: You pick one team to win each week. If they lose, you are eliminated. If knocked out during week 1 and week 1 only a buy back option will be allowed for additional $20 per entry at that time. You must get your pick in by the weekly deadline - Sunday 1pm eastern. Earlier games must be picked before they start. A team can only be picked once so plan accordingly. All picks will be hidden until the game has begun (for early games) or until the first game on Sunday. Good luck to everyone.

If you have any questions, please contact me at wark_04@hotmail.com.

To check out pool and or join

http://www.runyourpool.com/join/index.cfm?id=75425

password eagles

Nothing sketchy about it. If you don't wanna join and don't like the terms fine. Venmo isn't sketchy. Venmo is owned by paypal it's just geared toward social media and person to person. Some people use paypal, and others use venmo. I have both so why not give people the option. I was in a pool a few years ago that allowed multiple entries and liked it. So I decided to use it when I started my own. Part of the reason I used a site like runyourpool.

Stop making baseless claims.

The reason for paypal / venmo as opposed to leaguesafe is because this started out as a pool with friends/coworkers but despite my efforts in recruiting could only get 12 people including me. So this year I opened up recruiting more to anyone and switch to runyourpool to allow multiple entries. Besides leaguesafe is only safe if you have majority or unamious approval before payout. So if you win you need 51% to approve the payout or everyone to approve the payout before you get your money. Which can be a little daunting task to get that many people on the same page when it's a high number of people. Especially if most of them get knocked out early on and have moved on. This way I can pay the winner within 24-48 hrs given my schedule if not immediately.

The pool I ran last year for proof is http://hupsurvivorpool.football.cbssports.com

I still don't get this guy??? Even if venmo is a scammers paradise wouldn't I being than one receiving payment be the one needing to be worried about being scammed?? What have I said that isn't true. If you or someone you know got burned by venmo sorry for luck. Otherwise your just being a jack***.