Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Ashley McBryde

Anybody into her?

Lucky enough to find her recently.

Probably one of my favorite artists in the last 10 years.

Are you talking about Ashley McBryde?

I checked it out on Apple Music. Not really my thing, but not bad.

If you like that sort of thing, allow me I recommend Mindy Smith. I liked her debut album a lot back in the day.

Yea because a woman isnt sexy means her music isnt good. You guys are funny. Never heard of her myself but one look and I could tell how this thread would go.

• Like 1

Yea because a woman isnt sexy means her music isnt good. You guys are funny. Never heard of her myself but one look and I could tell how this thread would go.

Yeah, I get it, that's my own fault. There's a lot of pretty girls out there allegedly they can all sing. About this one? Man she got a voice and lyrics to rip your heart out you could take the time to listen. But it's all a matter of personal choice.

Emagine Janis Joplin trying to make it these days? But sure as hell we got a hundred identical sudo ethnic copycats just waiting to be churned out.

In a world of the phony, she just strikes me as something real.

Yeah, we know...you like all shapes and sizes.

its cause Wiff failed to put any description of this women in the OP, no link nothing.

Artist? Lena Dunham is an artist

Or Lindsay Ell. Blue eyed blonde. A little more pop country so the song writing isn't as deep but damn she can shred the 6 string.

Does Wiffle not know how to provide links?

Not at all. :thumbsdown:

Nice.

I just read up on her a bit. She has written songs for Garth Brooks among others. Never heard her before but I like.

Garth talks her up big time. Saw her open for Tim and Faith. She is legit. She's got Adele ability voice and a depth of songwriting. She just needs a break that I finally think she's getting this year.

I'm skinny, but even I can see the writing on the wall. The days of the thin women are over.

I mean was this a thread to try to top the Lena Dunham one?

Kinda yucky. But I'd take her 10 out of 10 times over Dunham.