Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Rank my team at FBG

Kat Fancy:

Overview:

Let us say this as nicely as we can. This team is brutal. It is below average and/or too thin at all three core positions (quarterback, running back and receiver).

Bottom line:

• With great inseason management, we think you have about a 55 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With good inseason management, we think you have about a 30 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With average inseason management, we think you have a 1 percent chance of making the playoffs.

:first:

Overview:

Ahhh, this can only be one team. Welcome to FBG El Padrino. We've heard tells of your legend for years now, and we wish to thank you for gracing us with your visit. We are aware of your team strengths in categories such as talent, style, swagger, charisma, deadliness, humbleness, sex appeal, and grace. Your franchises biggest weakness appears to be it's lack of viable competition, which often results in disinterest.

Bottom line:

-With great inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of having sex with the wives and/or girlfriends, real or imaginary, of all 11 of your league mates.

-With good inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of being the only team to make the playoffs at all, leading to league chaos, which you will handle firmly and fairly, thus allowing the league to continue it's existence.

-With average inseason management, we think you have a 90 percent chance of having your league name changed to more properly honor your glory.

In any event, we wish you the best of luck. Here's hoping all your weeks are like week 3 of 2015, in which you set the all time scoring record while beating a narcs team by approximately 100 points after he dared to question your glory.

Interesting.

• Like 2

So I just did this. Focked it up the first time(Wrong number for maximum roster limit, had it at 25) and they said this:

This team is built around strong quarterback play. Despite not being strong at running back and receiver, we think this team should be among the top teams in the league.

Bottom line:

• With great inseason management, we think you have about a 80 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With good inseason management, we think you have about a 70 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With average inseason management, we think you have a 57 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Sounds good. My mistake was I put our maximum players at 25. I fixed it to 30 and they handed me this:

Your starting lineup is respectable, but the lack of depth is a serious problem.

Bottom line:

• With great inseason management, we think you have about a 65 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With good inseason management, we think you have about a 45 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With average inseason management, we think you have a 24 percent chance of making the playoffs.

:thumbsdown:

So I just did this. Focked it up the first time(Wrong number for maximum roster limit, had it at 25) and they said this:

Sounds good. My mistake was I put our maximum players at 25. I fixed it to 30 and they handed me this:

:thumbsdown:

I didn't see where one could put dynasty in there, but I was kinda drunk when I did it. I'm sure that if we had the option for dynasty, then we would fare much better. :cry:

With Poor in season management we predict an 85% chance of you being so inundated with poonany that you get sick of it and official switch to cack.

I entered El Padrino's team into FBG. I think he missed a section

Mine says there is a 100% chance I'll quit

Bottom line:

• With great inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With good inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With average inseason management, we think you have a 87 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Bottom line:

• With great inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With good inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With average inseason management, we think you have a 87 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Hopefully I don't have to play you this year :banana: