Barner, Kenjon PHI RB
Lasco, Daniel NOS RB
Michael, Christine SEA RB
Gates, Antonio SDC TE
To I quit for
Landry, Jarvis MIA WR
Kelce, Travis KCC TE

How can I say No?

As bad as it is don't be thay guy. There's a that guy or multiple that guys in another dynasty I'm in with FBN and it's a major reason I'm likely not long for that league.

As bad as it is don't be thay guy. There's a that guy or multiple that guys in another dynasty I'm in with FBN and it's a major reason I'm likely not long for that league.

Agree. A trade offer can lead to counters. You see a guy you like in the offer and then come back with something else. Or if you want no part of anyone in the deal then just say so.

I received an offer the other day where the owner asked for both David Johnson and Le'Veon Bell. The other end was pretty sparse, but I didn't call the guy out in chat. Just told him we are far apart and I don't plan on trading those two.

It's a weak offer. But don't ever post a trade offer of mine goofball.

I probably make as many or more offers than anyone in our league. I try to make them reasonable, but with people thinking very different things about certain guys, I am sure sometimes I fall short in the other owners opinion.

But my point is.....I won't go as far as to say I'll ever stop making offers to any particular owner. But I already have a list owners that I enjoy negotiating with, and a list of owners I rarely bother with. If I am worried of my offer being made public, it's a negative.

Now that I've got that out of the way....don't trade Landry. I'm working on a couple deals, and if they fall through, oh boy do I have an offer for you. You'll love it. :thumbsup:

Agree. A trade offer can lead to counters. You see a guy you like in the offer and then come back with something else. Or if you want no part of anyone in the deal then just say so.

I received an offer the other day where the owner asked for both David Johnson and Le'Veon Bell. The other end was pretty sparse, but I didn't call the guy out in chat. Just told him we are far apart and I don't plan on trading those two.

I'm old school, before you could offer an embarrassingly terrible "trade" via online, you had to CALL someone and actually discuss the trade with them.

I never have ever in my life offered a trade that was terribly lopsided at the time the trade was offered.

The reason I am nearing the end of my FF career is because of trades like the one you sent me. I don't trade anymore. I don't offer, I don't accept.

I kind of see both sides.

It's not cool to publicly call a guy out on a bad trade.

It's not cool to offer super bad trades (which that clearly is).

In this league we have a history of both, so no harm no foul IMO. :)

I kind of see both sides.

It's not cool to publicly call a guy out on a bad trade.

It's not cool to offer super bad trades (which that clearly is).

In this league we have a history of both, so no harm no foul IMO. :)

In fairness to Frozen.... if just 1....just 1 of those guys besides gates becomes a contributor to his actual NFL team, then only 2 more would have to evolve into studs for it to become a reasonably fair trade.

In fairness to Frozen.... if just 1....just 1 of those guys besides gates becomes a contributor to his actual NFL team, then only 2 more would have to evolve into studs for it to become a reasonably fair trade.

Very fairness

:D

I'm old school, before you could offer an embarrassingly terrible "trade" via online, you had to CALL someone and actually discuss the trade with them.

I never have ever in my life offered a trade that was terribly lopsided at the time the trade was offered.

The reason I am nearing the end of my FF career is because of trades like the one you sent me. I don't trade anymore. I don't offer, I don't accept.

I think it's silly to get all worked up over trade offers. Yeah if someone ignores your response that tells them you don't like the offer, I get it, but its all about seeing who someone is willing to give up.

Last year post rookie draft, owner X offers David Johnsons straight up for Melvin Gordon to owner Y. Owner Y gets his panties into a bunch about how unfair the offer is and how much of a douche owner X is. Owner X would have lost his ass in the deal.

If I offered Tyrell Williams straight up for a lot of players right now I would get the same response. And maybe in two months people are thinking to themselves, not only was that not a bad offer, I would have rolled Beernuts in that deal! Why didn't I take it??!!

So yeah every player on my team now is there for a reason. All left over scrap that I did not want from the previous regime has been cleared out. I think every guy on my roster has legit talent, even if at the moment they do not have the opportunity.

We have this jacckoff in our other dynasty who email responded to a trade offer I sent and CC'd other owners and the commish. Guy more or less sucks at fantasy so I didn't make a big deal about it but I did call him out.

If I ever met him in real life I'd probably beat the out of him just for fun.

We have this jacckoff in our other dynasty who email responded to a trade offer I sent and CC'd other owners and the commish. Guy more or less sucks at fantasy so I didn't make a big deal about it but I did call him out.

If I ever met him in real life I'd probably beat the ###### out of him just for fun.

Was it Pinche?

Was it Pinche?

Of course

It's a weak offer. But don't ever post a trade offer of mine goofball.

I probably make as many or more offers than anyone in our league. I try to make them reasonable, but with people thinking very different things about certain guys, I am sure sometimes I fall short in the other owners opinion.

But my point is.....I won't go as far as to say I'll ever stop making offers to any particular owner. But I already have a list owners that I enjoy negotiating with, and a list of owners I rarely bother with. If I am worried of my offer being made public, it's a negative.

The back-and-forth with the AB trade is a perfect example. We went from your initial offer that I thought was a little weak to my initial counter that may have been a little strong. In the end we settled on a deal that got you the player you coveted. You felt you may have paid a little too much, but clowns here think I got fleeced.

The back-and-forth with the AB trade is a perfect example. We went from your initial offer that I thought was a little weak to my initial counter that may have been a little strong. In the end we settled on a deal that got you the player you coveted. You felt you may have paid a little too much, but clowns here think I got fleeced.

:wave: