Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Gardasil / HPV

A controversial government-backed cervical cancer vaccine is ineffective, has deadly side effects and serves no other purpose than to generate profit for its manufacturer, according to a physician who worked at the major pharmaceutical company that’s made huge profits selling it to girls and young women.

It marks the most disturbing inside information exposed about the vaccine, Gardasil, which is manufactured by pharmaceutical giant Merck. The vaccine was scandalously fast-tracked by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has been ardently promoted by the Obama administration as a miracle shot that can prevent certain strains of cervical cancer caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV).

Instead it’s been linked to thousands of debilitating side effects, according to the government’s own daunting statistics. Since 2007 Judicial Watch has been investigating the Gardasil scandal and exposed droves of government records documenting thousands of adverse reactions associated with the vaccine, including paralysis, convulsions, blindness and dozens of deaths. Based on the records JW published a special report in 2008 detailing Gardasil’s approval process, side effects, safety concerns and marketing practices. Undoubtedly, it illustrates a large-scale public health experiment.

Now a one-time pharmaceutical industry physician, Dr. Bernard Dalbergue, who worked with Merck has come forth with shocking inside information that confirms what JW has exposed about Gardasil in its ongoing investigation. Dr. Dalbergue delivered the details in a French health magazine and a U.S. counterpart called Health Impact News Daily translated excerpts of the interview.

The physician confirms that Gardasil is useless, costs a fortune and that decision-makers at all levels are aware of it. “I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all times because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers,” Dr. Dalbergue says. He adds that there is far too much financial interest or the vaccine to be withdrawn.

The story also links to a press release issued this month by a member of the French Parliament blasting Gardasil’s safety record in Europe. “Today in Europe, many young women, aged 18-24 years without medical history are affected with very debilitating diseases that could be attributed directly to vaccination,” the announcement says. It goes on to tell the story of a 15-year-old healthy girl who was hospitalized with multiple sclerosis within months of receiving Gardasil. The girl temporarily lost her sight and the use of her legs, according to the French government announcement, which lists other victims.

The document goes on to chastise an “indecent campaign” of lobbying and aggressive advertising to promote Gardasil in Europe by playing on the fears of guilt among mothers. “Protect your daughter, this is what is more natural for a mother,” the French announcement says, revealing that one of the commercials has been banned by a medical agency for “lack of objectivity.”

In the United States the government has heavily pushed the vaccine while covering up its debilitating side effects. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends it for girls starting at age 9 and just a few months ago distributed a 13-minute DVD claiming the side effects are limited to a “little pain and discomfort” and “dizziness and stomach aches.” The video was designed to reach “underserved areas” and “minority populations.”

The Obama administration has also given dozens of state and municipal health agencies tens of millions of dollars to boost the number of adolescents that get Gardasil. This includes targeting low-income and ethnic minority populations that receive “culturally sensitive” intervention in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Mandarin, Armenian and Korean. U.S. law forbids lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers, but JW has obtained records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) revealing that its National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has awarded nearly $6 million to dozens of victims in claims made against the very HPV vaccine it is pushing on children.

Alex Jones called this a bad idea ya'll woulda called him a kook.

Also, Sandy Hook never happened.

This isn't a new story at all. That story is from 2014.

Which is why wiff didn't even bother to provide a link. Plagiarizing or stealing other people's words without giving credit is a bannable offense.

When my daughters were younger... our family dr said stay away from that stuff. Not enought testing has been done with it and no idea on long term effects.

Guess he was right

Which is why wiff didn't even bother to provide a link. Plagiarizing or stealing other people's words without giving credit is a bannable offense.

Agreed. Did you know that In the United States the government has heavily pushed the vaccine while covering up its debilitating side effects? In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends it for girls starting at age 9 and just a few months ago distributed a 13-minute DVD claiming the side effects are limited to a “little pain and discomfort” and “dizziness and stomach aches.” The video was designed to reach “underserved areas” and “minority populations.”

The Obama administration has also given dozens of state and municipal health agencies tens of millions of dollars to boost the number of adolescents that get Gardasil. This includes targeting low-income and ethnic minority populations that receive “culturally sensitive” intervention in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Mandarin, Armenian and Korean. U.S. law forbids lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers, but JW has obtained records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) revealing that its National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has awarded nearly $6 million to dozens of victims in claims made against the very HPV vaccine it is pushing on children.

That's Baker's trick.

Just a PITA on phone.

Curious what kind of conversation this might start. Can't imagine giving to a 9 yo.

Heard there's a huge upswing in throat,mouf cancers now.

Fandady -

We did something very similar with AIDS and condoms here in the states.

After years of Reagan and Company saying that it's God's Vengeance and it's a gay disease and yada yada, they knew they had to do something. So then they radically overstated the effectiveness of condoms.

Other countries are a lot more reasonable for lack of a better word when it comes to talking about condoms and AIDS prevention. It turns out that even when you use them hundred percent right, condoms don't always block the virus. Something about the the pores in the condom versus the size of the virus.

But just like this, we feel like we have to give people something. Swear to God if an asteroid was heading for us they probably give us fly swatters.

Fandady -

We did something very similar with AIDS and condoms here in the states.

After years of Reagan and Company saying that it's God's Vengeance and it's a gay disease and yada yada, they knew they had to do something. So then they radically overstated the effectiveness of condoms.

Other countries are a lot more reasonable for lack of a better word when it comes to talking about condoms and AIDS prevention. It turns out that even when you use them hundred percent right, condoms don't always block the virus. Something about the the pores in the condom versus the size of the virus.

But just like this, we feel like we have to give people something. Swear to God if an asteroid was heading for us they probably give us fly swatters.

It is a gay disease though. That's settled.

If they cared about saving lives the ad campaign woulda been Keep Your Dinky Outta The Stinky.

That's Baker's trick.

Just a PITA on phone.

Curious what kind of conversation this might start. Can't imagine giving to a 9 yo.

Link!!!??????????????

Link link link link link link

So, what's the consensus on this then?

My daughter has had this shot and now they are even giving it to boys. Pretty sure my son got one too.

My son got the round of shots as well.

So, what's the consensus on this then?

My daughter has had this shot and now they are even giving it to boys. Pretty sure my son got one too.

HPV causes many types of cancers - cervical, penile, vaginal, anal, head and neck. The vaccine targets viral strains linked to cancer development, and has been extensively tested for safety. I'd be amazed if there is any legitimacy to Wiffle's initial post.

My son got the round of shots as well.

The boy shot is different. Less likely for them to get cervical cancer from it.

ETA: reading this from a phone is probably missing that I was kidding. :wall:

Link!!!??????????????

Link link link link link link

Now see, if I were you? In the time it took to do the above? I would have Google Doctor Dahlberg from the OP.

The boy shot is different. Less likely for them to get cervical cancer from it.

ETA: reading this from a phone is probably missing that I was kidding. :wall:

Lol

Here is a real link wiff

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/bernard-dalbergue-gardasil-anti-vaccine-shill/

And in summary

Dr. Bernard Dalbergue is not an authority or insider to Merck or any other Big Pharma corporation. He has no inside knowledge of clinical trials, post marketing studies, or adverse events with regards to Gardasil or any other HPV cancer preventing vaccine.

But that doesn’t stop the anti-vaccine religion from using him as their false appeal to authority – a so-called expert who really isn’t an expert. The anti-vaccine side seems to love these types, like Tetyana Obukhanych, who might have some credentials, but no published scientific evidence that would support their claims.

:lol:

I can confirm this as I just got diagnosed with throat cancer on Tuesday. :mad:

Holy focking ironic timing for this thread.

(Btw, I'm not ghey before anyone asks.)

Damn sorry to hear that man. But it does prove that you go down on ladies.

Or use chew.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. Fock cancer.

Hope all is well brother.

Thanks. Basically I went to doctor because one of my tonsils was swollen but otherwise everything was fine. No sore throat, no trouble breathing / swallowing, no nothing. He took an extremely quick look and essentially said "Yeah, that looks like cancer". Yanked out a couple chunks to send to lab and sure enough results came back positive for the cancer. CT scan showed nothing else besides area in tonsil thankfully.

Like wiff mentioned the doctor says he's seeing more and more cases like mine. Caucasian male, mid 40s-50s, non-smoker (aside from an occasional cigar), with huge geek club c0ck. He mentioned that they're not exactly sure why those demographics but I wanted to say something about brothers not eating enough poosay.

The scary thing is that while I am a member of GC I'm not going out and scoring tons of poosay with my extreme wealth and enormous manhood. Boring to say that I've only been with my wife over the past 27 years. Hardest thing was when I just had to ask my wife if she's been faithful as well. Felt like an azzhole for even thinking it. Her answer was same. This muthafocka can lay dormant for 20+ years until TADA! Cancer.

Prognosis is good as this type of cancer responds extremely well to treatment: radiation with a few doses of chemo. Hard thing is not telling our kids until they wrap up college finals in a few weeks.

At least now I can say I have something in common with Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden. The fact that I read his autobiography and he covered his battle with cancer helped me deal with the news since I already knew about it.

Wow.

First tip. Don't Google 'Roger Ebert pics"

Duly noted. :shocking:

Good luck Don.

Thanks man. Not looking forward to losing sense of taste. Hopefully taste of glorious hops are last to go and first to return.