Yes? Why?

*The #1 RB on a playoff bound team

*Healthy

* 3rd highest points per game average for the games he played last year

*Steady - with no competition

No? Why?

Gurley- New Offensive Coordinator

Bell- Contract- Big Ben Concussion

David Johnson- Coming off wrist injury with basically a new team- new coach, new QB, new WRs

Alvin Kamara? interesting. May be the best pick here. Young. Tough. #4 RB as a rookie, splitting time.

I'll gladly take Bell if he falls.

Other than that, it looks like a toss up between Zeke and Kamara,

Where do you go in a 1pt per reception league that mandates starting 3 RB?

It's a long wait until pick 22

Yeah - I know - Rats Ass- If you don't know who to take at 3 blah blah blah

I like Zeke as an anchor to my team if Bell is gone.

Kamara is a strong option

If Zeke is there at 3 it's a great pick.

There are others that would be as well but can't say any would be better.

Theres nothing not to like about Zeke except the offense losing Dez and Witten and potentially not giving him the potential opportunities he has had.

Theres nothing not to like about Zeke except the offense losing Dez and Witten and potentially not giving him the potential opportunities he has had.

I don't think that's going to be a huge issue.

Let's be real Dez wasn't any better than average the past 3 or 4 seasons.

Losing Wittne hurts but not Zeke that much, he was just a short to medium range possession receiver.

I don't think the receiving corps will be that much different than last season.

The Zeke is the number one rb.

That’s a big problem.

Maybe the best Oline player on the Cowboys.

That news will diffently make me change my ranking.

Gurley would now move up too my number one non ppr rb postion.

That’s a very big lost.

12 Team- 1 PPR- MUST START 3 RB

Ezekiel Elliott at 3?

Yes? Why?

*The #1 RB on a playoff bound team

*Healthy

* 3rd highest points per game average for the games he played last year

*Steady - with no competition

No? Why?

Gurley- New Offensive Coordinator

Bell- Contract- Big Ben Concussion

David Johnson- Coming off wrist injury with basically a new team- new coach, new QB, new WRs

Alvin Kamara? interesting. May be the best pick here. Young. Tough. #4 RB as a rookie, splitting time.

I'll gladly take Bell if he falls.

Other than that, it looks like a toss up between Zeke and Kamara,

Where do you go in a 1pt per reception league that mandates starting 3 RB?

It's a long wait until pick 22

Yeah - I know - Rats Ass- If you don't know who to take at 3 blah blah blah

I like Zeke as an anchor to my team if Bell is gone.

Kamara is a strong option

I'd take Elliott #1, so at #3, that's a no-brainer.

I pick in the 4 spot. I know zeke is going to fall to me but with the loss of the center do I pass and Take AB? Non ppr.

Overreaction. Take Zeke.

Thats a big problem.

Maybe the best Oline player on the Cowboys.

That news will diffently make me change my ranking.

Gurley would now move up too my number one non ppr rb postion.

Thats a very big lost.

The best running back in the NFL, David Johnson, moves even farther ahead of Zeke now. Plus, I'm not seeing this massive offensive talent gap between the Cowboys and Cardinals. Cards have a much better receiving core, and their qb is competent. With the Dallas line getting dinged up, I think it will be obvious to all who the better rb is. Next year when everyone agrees Johnson is better, I will be a satisfied person

The best running back in the NFL, David Johnson, moves even farther ahead of Zeke now. Plus, I'm not seeing this massive offensive talent gap between the Cowboys and Cardinals. Cards have a much better receiving core, and their qb is competent. With the Dallas line getting dinged up, I think it will be obvious to all who the better rb is. Next year when everyone agrees Johnson is better, I will be a satisfied person

Just wait till next year!

I've already moved Zeke down a couple of spots. His entire interior line is dealing with something and Tyron Smith's back could easily act up on him again at some point.

I pick in the 4 spot. I know zeke is going to fall to me but with the loss of the center do I pass and Take AB? Non ppr.

Same situation I am in. I am really hoping the guys ahead of me don't hear about the line issues and still take Zeke. If I am left with Zeke I may go AB but I really wanted a stud RB there.

Lol right on.

Great post.

Yeah I am leaning more toward con. Zeke needs a better line to thrive than the other top running backs. He is still going to see loads of volume though, and I see him as safer than Bell. I would take him as the 3rd rb still.

I'm taking Elliott every time he's available. Whether it's at #1, 2, 3, etc... I think he approaches 2500 total yards and 20 TD's. To note, that's only 500 yards and 4 TD's more than he had in his rookie season... which was around 14 games (didn't play game 16 and there were at least 2 games Cleveland and Detroit - that he didn't play the 4th QB and only portions of the 3rd - that I remember). The Cowboys won't be blowing anybody out this year, so he'll need to play all 16 (full), games. He's going to be their full offense this year.

Not me I dropped him down too number two behind Gurley in a non ppr.

Not me I dropped him down too number two behind Gurley in a non ppr.

I can help you work on the too/to thing, you really should try to get it under control. An easy way to remember is just use TOO like the words also or additionally. You can think of it like needing an additional letter O, get it? Like there are tooooo many of something. Or you want some cake too, like also, as in an extra letter O. So you can say you go to the store. Then you say there are too many stores. See? Too many stores, like too many of the letter O. Its an easy way to remember it.

Recap: Use too when you mean to say also or additionally. Toooo many apples, tooo many bananas (additionally). I want to eat apples tooo (also).

I have the #4 pick in my ppr-12 man league and if Zeke falls to me at #4, I'm seriously considering Antonio Brown. Maybe Zeke will score a more consistent game to game PPR points average, but AB will have those MONSTER games that Zeke make not be able to elevate to. Not with that ailing offensive line. No way. Besides, Zeke plays against the Eagles twice and the NYG twice. NYG defense is improved.

Same situation I am in. I am really hoping the guys ahead of me don't hear about the line issues and still take Zeke. If I am left with Zeke I may go AB but I really wanted a stud RB there.

I have the #4 pick in my ppr-12 man league and if Zeke falls to me at #4, I'm seriously considering Antonio Brown. Maybe Zeke will score a more consistent game to game PPR points average, but AB will have those MONSTER games that Zeke make not be able to elevate to. Not with that ailing offensive line. No way. Besides, Zeke plays against the Eagles twice and the NYG twice. NYG defense is improved.

Giants Def sucks. Philly will be a problem. But the good news is, anyone drafting Elliott at 4 is going to be dissapointed. The Dallas oline is screwed. See ya Prescott as well.

The patriots didn't punt in the superbowl and Brady threw for over 500. Philly D isn't good enough to factor in your decision

The Zeke is the number one rb.

shhh..no sharing the crystal ball!

Not anymore.

I’ve moved Gurley ahead of him based on the Zeke losing his Oline.

Not anymore.

I’ve moved Gurley ahead of him based on the Zeke losing his Oline.

Losing is a bit strong. They’ll find them come week 1. They’ll need a center. Gurley should have been ahead of Zeke anyways.

Not buying it..Zeke will out perform Gurley in 2018

• Like 1

From your lips to Gods ears. I have Zeke in my big money league as a keeper.

He just might do so.

I had the Zeke number one, but losing those Oline players might just hurt a little

Gurley has been my number two all a long, and I feel more comfortable right now taking him first.

But .

He just might do so.

I had the Zeke number one, but losing those Oline players might just hurt a little

Gurley has been my number two all a long, and I feel more comfortable right now taking him first.

But .

"Players"?

Fred probably will miss some time. He hasn't lost anyone else ...yet

have the #2 pick in half ppr league, draft tonight

so torn on who to take, but leaning towards Johnson

"Players"?

Fred probably will miss some time. He hasn't lost anyone else ...yet

Others have been banged up, but that’s true no one else yet.

But losing the center who I think is the best one is going too effect that run game some.

have the #2 pick in half ppr league, draft tonight

so torn on who to take, but leaning towards Johnson

I still have it Gurley and the Zeke.

here is the thing I look at

DJ, Bell, Gurley, what do these guys have in common...they will not come off the field, unless they need a breather or are hurt

Zeke, I worry, cause Rod Smith showed to be a pretty explosive guy in the passing game last year especially, and I think he carves out a role as the 3rd down back, or entire series type of guy

Zeke is clear cut no 4 to me

here is the thing I look at

DJ, Bell, Gurley, what do these guys have in common...they will not come off the field, unless they need a breather or are hurt

Zeke, I worry, cause Rod Smith showed to be a pretty explosive guy in the passing game last year especially, and I think he carves out a role as the 3rd down back, or entire series type of guy

Zeke is clear cut no 4 to me

Jerry won't let zeke come out. It's zeke or bust for this offense

I had the #3 spot in a recent draft. DJ went #1, then Gurley. Bell & Zeke were on the board and I took Bell.

The online issues in Dallas are real.

I had the #3 spot in a recent draft. DJ went #1, then Gurley. Bell & Zeke were on the board and I took Bell.

The online issues in Dallas are real.

Yes they are. I still prefer the guy who didn't have 400 touches, more overall wear and tear, a more extensive injury history, and a lengthy hold out going into the season.

• Like 1

I can help you work on the too/to thing, you really should try to get it under control. An easy way to remember is just use TOO like the words also or additionally. You can think of it like needing an additional letter O, get it? Like there are tooooo many of something. Or you want some cake too, like also, as in an extra letter O. So you can say you go to the store. Then you say there are too many stores. See? Too many stores, like too many of the letter O. Its an easy way to remember it.

Recap: Use too when you mean to say also or additionally. Toooo many apples, tooo many bananas (additionally). I want to eat apples tooo (also).

You're doing God's work my friend. PM this to KSB, that dude struggles with to\too.

You're doing God's work my friend. PM this to KSB, that dude struggles with to\too.

First step is admitting you have a problem. I just think its worth actively trying to fix rather than just brushing it off or blaming autocorrect.

First step is admitting you have a problem. I just think its worth actively trying to fix rather than just brushing it off or blaming autocorrect.

Thing is, he has it perfectly opposite. He makes no mistakes in that arena. It would have been definitely unfixable if he was mixing in 'two'.