Sign in to follow this  
Saeapp

Just made a deal for Dez

Just made a deal sending Doug Martin for Dez Bryant in return. I personally think, and I could very well be wrong, that Martin has seen his hey day for the season, and with Romo back, Dez could be playoff gold.

That leaves my RB as: Lacy, Ingram, CWest, Langford

That makes my WR as: Beckham, Dez, Fitz, Crabby, RMatthews, Moncrief

I'm thinking about trying to move Fitz for an RB2, thoughts? Was thinking JStew, Blount?

I think you definitely need an RB2 and might have to pay to get one. Langford was good yesterday and will get another start next week but then Forte should be back so it'd be wise to try to move him now. I own Forsett and don't love him but doubt you can get much better so I'd probably do that deal based on need.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I went to the Forsett owner and he is willing to deal. I offered Fitzgerald/Langford for Forsett, and he came back saying he can't afford only having Langford for a couple of weeks maybe. His RB situation isn't that great.

He countered with hurns/Forsett for Fitzgerald/west. I told him no on that one I'm giving up way too much.

I was thinking about going back to him with Fitzgerald/Lacey for forsett/hurns.

Thoughts?

He wouldn't go for Fitz/Lacy...understand completely though.

Probably should try fitz/Lacy for Forsett, and leave home hurns.

You just traded a solid RB2 for a future WR1/current WR2, and are now trying to trade a WR1 for a solid RB2? What the hell's going on out here! Hey, if Doug Martin finishes the season outside the top 30, you're a genius and come back and tell me I was wrong. But now you're team is lopsided with several more WR1s than you can start and not enough RB2s for the playoffs once Forte returns and Langford's out. In a 10-teamer I'd rather have a lotto ticket like Rawls than Lacy, he's not even startable in 14-team leagues right now.

You just traded a solid RB2 for a future WR1/current WR2, and are now trying to trade a WR1 for a solid RB2? What the hell's going on out here! Hey, if Doug Martin finishes the season outside the top 30, you're a genius and come back and tell me I was wrong. But now you're team is lopsided with several more WR1s than you can start and not enough RB2s for the playoffs once Forte returns and Langford's out. In a 10-teamer I'd rather have a lotto ticket like Rawls than Lacy, he's not even startable in 14-team leagues right now.

Ha! Thanks.

At .5 PPR and Dez history, I took the chance. Then I can start OBJ/Fitz/Dez every week. (2 WR, 1 flex). I feel like Martin has seen his hey day for the season and Dez, in my opinion, has the highest ceiling with Romo coming back.

In a 10-teamer I'd rather have a lotto ticket like Rawls than Lacy, he's not even startable in 14-team leagues right now.

Looks like I gave you some pretty good advice.

Looks like I gave you some pretty good advice.

And, that was what?

To drop Lacy for high-upside lottery ticket Rawls in a 10-team league (basically if Lacy is your 4th RB or worse). Own him in both my leagues and have Lynch in none! Started him over McCoy when the news came out Lynch was inactive! 36 points and counting! :wave: