Padrino will lose to gocolts part deux

Neckbeards started Melvin Gordon

RIP DNDL

edjr, on 22 Oct 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

Professor Shits

nNeckbeards started Melvin Gordon

RIP DNDL

In his defense, they did play at the BC of dawn in Eurolan, and unless Ito Smith scores 20 pts. it will make no difference.

But yah, it would be absolutely epic if el abuelo pendejo lost to GoSkis. Just so poetic.

My team is starting to feel like the 2017 edjr's. Middle of the road, but winning all my games with mostly lucky match-ups on any given week. Hopefully I have the same final outcome as you did! :banana:

Professor Shits

Neckbeards started Melvin Gordon

RIP DNDL

I started Chris Thompson over Marvin Mack in another league league because i was golfing. No regrets.

And while it does in fact LOOK like Ill lose to SkiColts, this is a situation in which championship franchises do their thing, and SkiColts franchises do their thing. Said another way, Im not losing.

ski bums start a WR that scores 0.

100% gocolts part deux.

this league is done

ski bums start a WR that scores 0.

100% gocolts part deux.

this league is done

I had to take my chances that Ginn's IR move meant that Meredith would get some looks. I know I had 2 other WR's that scored points, but neither one of them has eclipsed 10 points this season before this week.

Chubb, Ridley, and Lindsay all look pretty good. If I can get 3 rookies a year I might have this team turned around in 4-5 years.

Why would you want James White (6th higghest scoring RB) and Jarvis Landry (19th scoring WR) - they only scored 60 this week :wacko:

Meanwhile you're starting the likes of Taywan Taylor :wacko:

instead wanting 1st round picks :lol:

I'm not being part of a league where someone blatantly doesn't try. Like kat fockers last year.

Not gunna do it

Why would you want James White (6th higghest scoring RB) and Jarvis Landry (19th scoring WR) - they only scored 60 this week :wacko:

Meanwhile you're starting the likes of Taywan Taylor :wacko:

instead wanting 1st round picks :lol:

I'm not being part of a league where someone blatantly doesn't try. Like kat fockers last year.

Not gunna do it

I had to start Taywan Taylor this week, and we havent discussed any trades so I have no idea what you are talking about.

And assuming you are trash talking someone else and got confused about TT.....when you go public with these things, I think it makes certain owners hesitant to offer to you because they dont want to be called out publicly. Just sayin amigo

I had to start Taywan Taylor this week, and we havent discussed any trades so I have no idea what you are talking about.

And assuming you are trash talking someone else and got confused about TT.....when you go public with these things, I think it makes certain owners hesitant to offer to you because they dont want to be called out publicly. Just sayin amigo

Was looking at the wrong side.

I wasn't talking about you at all.

Talking about Gocolts part deux

Meredith, Cameron
NOS WR
NOS 24 @ BAL 23
Final

:rolleyes:

Sorry bud.

anyway.

I'm done. tired of tanking bullshit and people not trying

Sorry bud.

anyway.

Are you accusing me of tanking. I wanted to win to punish CB falcon for raping Gocolts for my draft picks. He has my early draft picks and I have every incentive to win. I set my lineup 3-4 times throughout the week and was watching it carefully.

You cannot punish me for Gocolts leaving me with no depth and no draft picks.

I thought I needed a high risk/high reward WR for that spot. Ted Ginn was just put on IR and there were rumors that Meredith may take over that role. Look at my other two options, I had Kelvin Benjamin and the #4 WR for the Panthers.

Yeah they both put up 10 points, but I believe that is the first time this year that either one put up 10 points.

Sorry bud.

anyway.

I own his 1st rounder, so common sense says he isnt tanking to help me out. Just sayin.

Edit to add...he doesnt have his 1st, 2nd, or 3rd rounder. So Im 100% confident he isnt tanking. Relax amigo

There is nothing that ski has done since taking over the team to indicate that he is tanking. I personally have a decent team, with little depth. a few different lineup decisions could have me at 6-1 instead of 3-4. sometime we get a zero spot.

with ginn going onto IR, there was chatter across the FF world about who would be the #2 in NOS (smith vs meredith). brees tends to spread it around and will make a defense pay for mistakes by finding the open wr. it is a crapshoot after thomas, kamara, and ingram regarding who will get the love. risk/reward. the #2 and 3 can have big games, but also can be invisible.

There is nothing that ski has done since taking over the team to indicate that he is tanking. I personally have a decent team, with little depth. a few different lineup decisions could have me at 6-1 instead of 3-4. sometime we get a zero spot.

with ginn going onto IR, there was chatter across the FF world about who would be the #2 in NOS (smith vs meredith). brees tends to spread it around and will make a defense pay for mistakes by finding the open wr. it is a crapshoot after thomas, kamara, and ingram regarding who will get the love. risk/reward. the #2 and 3 can have big games, but also can be invisible.

I offered him a top 6 and a top 17 player. he asked for 1st round draft picks. Not trying to get better for future picks. Not tanking., what is it?

if I did that trade, it would be completely unfair to the league. I am 0 for life with my 1st round picks

When was the james trade made? was it prior to michel going down, where it was looking like he was going to be the workhorse? did ski doubt james' future placement/role with the pats? does he not have faith in landry?

i also did not have a first round pick this year, and believe made solid offers to get back into the round. people did not want to trade them.

I am not trading my #1 2020 draft pick for anyone, there is a 100% chance that is the 1.01. Why am I so confident, because I do not have my first and second rounder in 2019.

How do you expect me to rebuild my team if i trade away all my future draft picks. Both Landry and James White could suck by 2020 and then I would have nothing to show for it.

Yay i win 1 more game this year.

This team is going to suck for a few more years. I need draft picks to rebuild my team and you let gocolts trade them all away. No way will i follow in his footsteps.

Good idea. :cheers:

Neck is the one who should be called out although still would have lost

Delvin Cook dnp

Neck is the one who should be called out although still would have lost

Delvin Cook dnp

He's on Kat Fancys team, and was on the bench. Why would Neck be called out for that?

He's on Kat Fancys team, and was on the bench. Why would Neck be called out for that?

fock confusing leagues... Meant Melvin

Doesn't try???

We made a trade last year when we were totally out of the playoffs to better us for the future. Yeah, it hurt us short term.....but look where we are now .

doesn't try......fvck off

Dos points.

1. Ed is likely just upset because he tried to make a trade, most likely designed to hit me with a loss, as Ed is desperate to compete with me in the division, and GoBums said no........Ed is feeling a lot of pressure....as our defending champ, he feels like he needs to have another solid season so as to legitimize his 2017.......Nobody wants to be remembered as a one hit wonder that got lucky...and in my division, any success experienced makes such likely.

2. We need to all thank Ed for this though. We'd gone far too long without any major drama. On some level, Ed sensed this and his razor sharp instincts told him it was time to shake things up and make some wild accusations. To some, this could be seen as a negative, but I instead see it as what makes this the greatest league in FF history. I love you Ed, and I thank you.

Yeah I focked up with Gordon. I checked my lineup two hours before normal game time, saw he was inactive (surprisingly) and went to replace him. Didnt realize it was a London game and was already in the 3rd quarter.

Certainly not intentional, I am in win-now mode and not tanking at any rate. Also as mentioned, I didnt have a great replacement on the bench anyway.

But yeah, a Fock-up for sure, but Im sure you guys can understand how that could happen.

Of course we understand

Still gonna bust balls though... That's what we do :wave:

Doesn't try???

We made a trade last year when we were totally out of the playoffs to better us for the future. Yeah, it hurt us short term.....but look where we are now ######.

doesn't try......fvck off

Ditto.

Fock you, edjr :mad:

Also, look at the last game of the season last year that decided whether we would get the first overall pick or not.

We put in our best players .

The El Padrino, with its ownership of SkiColts #1 draft pick, would have been very aware any effort to Tank for Saquon Quake. Your Padrino and Savior has been informed by his sicarios that at no time last season did we take issue with the actions of the Cat Cartel.

The El Padrino, with its ownership of SkiColts #1 draft pick, would have been very aware any effort to Tank for Saquon Quake. Your Padrino and Savior has been informed by his sicarios that at no time last season did we take issue with the actions of the Cat Cartel.

Word :bandana:

Also, it's speeled "kat"

But yah, it would be absolutely epic if el abuelo pendejo lost to GoSkis. Just so poetic.

This post is aging poorly.

First, because your Padrino and Savior did not lose to SkiColts. Second, because.........