Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

DFS Week 16

Daily Dose for Week 16

I agree with some of Jayson's plays at QB this week (Matt Ryan/Matthew Stafford) although I may pay up for Drew Brees at the risk of Mark Ingram running wild against the Atlanta weak run defense.

Lamar Miller is intriguing given his low price point but the Vikings haven't given up a TD to running back since Week 12.

Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb seem like no-brainers especially since Nelson's price has come down. I was thinking about getting crazy and using Dwayne Bowe as salary cap relief but him missing practice the last two days (flu) may bump me off that idea.

Jason Witten seems to be the only TE I'm gravitating towards if I'm not paying up for Gronk.

Thoughts?

I like Lamar miller and joique bell vs bears. Also a fan of Sanchez at qb or go big with Drew brees. I'm going to bite on Julius Thomas for 6000. National tv and I think he scores.

I'm not touching Ingram but he does have a high ceiling. I think if he didn't score the late td we'd all be talking about how bad he did (5 points?) Pierre Thomas is back to get a larger share and Khiry Robinson is getting touches too.

Clausen is too risky for my blood, even in a tournament. I've built a couple lineups around Drew Brees at QB and if T.Y. Hilton is declared inactive, Donte Moncrief will be a target for salary relief at WR.

• Like 1

Clausen is too risky for my blood, even in a tournament. I've built a couple lineups around Drew Brees at QB and if T.Y. Hilton is declared inactive, Donte Moncrief will be a target for salary relief at WR.

Just did that in a lineup, WR's are Jordy/Mike Evans/Moncreif. Crazy upside I think.

Still sweating tonight's action even with these low scores. Basically it's C.J Anderson to turn a profit or not...

(FanDuel)

Lineup 1 - 84.12 Pts...

Drew Brees

C.J. Anderson

Tre Mason

Randall Cobb

Kenny Stills

Roddy White

Travis Kelce

Garrett Hartley

Miami-D

Lineup 2 - 90.04

Cam Newton

C.J. Anderson

Tre Mason

Jordy Nelson

Kenny Stills

Kelvin Benjamin

Travis Kelce

Garrett Hartley

Denver-D

Who is everyone else doing this week?

I rolled with Clausen, J. Stew, J. Bell, Nelson, Jeffrey, T. Smith, Gronk, Crosby and the Packers DEF on a $2.00 roll which returned $90.00

Overall, I banked $300 this week (had about $80 in play and finished with $388).

Buffalo defense, Moncrief, Olsen and Barth (with his 4 measly extra points) porked me out of some serious bread this week.

Nice job. I cashed in all my contests in both FanDuel and DraftKings thanks to Anderson's performance last night. I had J. Bell and Gronk as well in my DraftKings lineups.

• Like 1

I was tempted to opt out for the year, figuring too many teams resting players but there are a bunch of interesting plays this week.

Balt. Def & Forsett.................$$