Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 16 F.U. thread - Ultimo Hombre

Hoyer is going to get the ball to Gordon!!

But I have Brees, Brown, Bennett, and Gordon all combined for.....3 PTS!!!

Those 4 players being outscored by a kicker!!! Fock this season!

Hoyer is going to get the ball to Gordon!!

But I have Brees, Brown, Bennett, and Gordon all combined for.....3 PTS!!!

Those 4 players being outscored by a kicker!!! Fock this season!

Pretty sure If you rewind we all hated Hoyer and was screaming for Johnny to help Gordon?

What short memories we have.

Pretty sure If you rewind we all hated Hoyer and was screaming for Johnny to help Gordon?

Not me. I was only curious when I heard the tidbit that Gordon had been lobbying for Manziel.

I wanted Hoyer. I knew Johnny was going to kill Gordon.

Oh and Ravens D, WTH it's Keenum!!! Should have went Broncos D.

I take great comfort in the fact that I'll never have to lay this particular fock you ever again. So one last time:

Fock you Jimmy Graham. You are the most overrated piece of sh!t in the league. Does any other 'superstar' get completely shut out so often? Didn't think so. I don't give a flying fock if you have a boo boo or not. Guess what puzzy, some guys actually suck it up and play through injuries. Not you huh?

I pray someone in my keeper league will be dumb enough to trade for him. Maybe I can get a 4th or 5th round pick for you. I'll take it. 3 years in a row of you disappearing in the playoffs is enough for me.

So fock you. Go eat a bucket of d!cks, and if you need something to wash them down with, let me know and i'll rub one out for you.

A giant Fock U goes out to Jonas Gray. 3 Focking yards?! And Fock U to me for choosing him at Flex over Martavis Bryant, Starks, or Douglas - all of whom have more points than that Focktard

My most hate filled FOCK YOU of the year is for Cam. Through 3 quarters and Olsen has ZERO catches. D0uchebag.

OMG..........that was a TD for Graham there; broke the plane. Ouch.

Fock you Rodgers again. PULL YOUR FOCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR A$$.

That was too close to overturn though. Goal line technology would have been real helpful there

These Packers drives that get to the 1 yard line are killing me. Can we get a TD for Rodgers please?

Rodgers is a little B for passing it 3 straight times there #Lacyowner

Same here, stat padding, and Fock you to the Vikings for giving up 3 tds to Tannehill

Fock you out to the focking scrub team that snuck into the playoffs and my team is conveniently playing down to him.

Rodgers, Julio, G. Tate, L. Bell, PT, Olsen................FML

Drew Brees you focking suck buddy. For real. Maybe it's time to hang em up. When your season's on the line, why the fock are you throwing to Nick focking Tune anyway? You're a real idiot

Drew Brees just focked me!!! I have Brees and the kicker Graham.

He's on the 6 yard line! I'm leading by 15 with L. Murray and Bills DST going against Murray, Dez, and Orton.

If he gets that TD, I'm leading by 21 and feeling decent about myself.

Instead he gets sacked and fumbles and I lose 2. I'm focked. Brees sucks donkey D.

Naturally after losing by the standard scoring equivalent of three points last week, my team is destroying everyone this week.

F.U. Stafford. 2 picks in the red zone against Chicago's D? Just awful.

Meanwhile Tannehill's on my bench having a day.

Clausen is a fruitcake, focking Bennett got what? 1 look?

Need a a few DST TDs from the Bills defense, but I need L. Murray to break a long one for a TD!

• Like 1

Huge Fock off to the NFL defensive "taunting" rule. Freeman makes a great tackle and celebrates and sure maybe lets the RB know about it, but nothing blatant. Gets flagged and gives the Cowboys a first down instead of punting. Meanwhile the offensive players can strut around like peacocks forever after any positive play and no problem. Focking stupid. Defensive players might as well be the Washington Generals in this focked up modern NFL.

• Like 1

Clausen is a fruitcake, focking Bennett got what? 1 look?

Need a a few DST TDs from the Bills defense, but I need L. Murray to break a long one for a TD!

...and on that note, FOCK ME for pulling one Murray for ANOTHER Murray. :wall:

Nice showing Colts. I've got Vinatieri and his big fat zero, with no chance they even attempt a FG in this laugh fest. At least I had the good fortune to avoid starting that turdlicker Moncrief.

FU Luck. FU Pagano. FU Colts. I'm in a tie game and Luck gets pulled. Now I have to hope for St Louis to keep scoring on the Giants D to have any shot. Can't believe this is how I'm going to lose the championship.

FU Luck. FU Pagano. FU Colts. I'm in a tie game and Luck gets pulled. Now I have to hope for St Louis to keep scoring on the Giants D to have any shot. Can't believe this is how I'm going to lose the championship.

This is the random luck elements that happen every playoffs