Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Whose sitting Gordon?

In the final? Its a pretty ballsy move to start him.

He's on my bench unfortunately.

I'm starting Roddy White over him. Lafell I'd also play over Gordon at this stage

He's my #3 WR, it was either him or Hopkins. Charles Johnson was up there too, but I'm just gonna gamble with Gordon.

In one league I benched him. Have Dez, Green, and E. Sanders.

In another league I benched him again. With TY most likely out, I'm playing VJax over Gordon as a replacement. Now if Julio does not play, unfortunately Gordon goes into my lineup.

It really sucks that Johnny is the starter. Completely destroys any value Gordon has.

Edelman out so Flash is back in my lineup. :wall:

Gonna need to get lucky now.

If you look at my WRs you can see Gordon is not worthy to make my top 3, especially with Manziel as Qb

Trying to decide between Gordon, Tre Mason, Tate & Roddy. Have Mason starting, but he had Gates go off last night. So may swing for the fences with Gordon.

I was debating between Josh Gordon, Mike Evans, Alshon Jeffrey and Jonathan Stewart for my final WR slot and Flex spot. I really wanted to go with Gordon he's been on my bench the entire season, but I just can't convince myself to do it.

I've decided to go with Evans and Jeffrey, since I don't trust Gordon with Manziel at QB. Although it would't surprise me to see Gordon go off for a 5-120-1 line!

Yeah considering it... Only option is Stills...

Also wanna bench Forte... L Murray being the option...

Don't know WTF to do...

My only other WRs are Hopkins (questionable) and Douglas. If Julio sits I'll start Douglas, but if not, I pretty much have to go with Gordon.

After last week, you are one brave dude. I'd go Douglas with or without Julio just because I trust Matt Ryan. It is hard to trust the arrogant little guy.

Kills me that I held onto Gordon all season just to see him become garbage because his qb sucks donkey balls. That being said and pride aside, I really can't see anybody playing him, unless you're in a 14-16 teamer...not during the championship week.

I have Cobb and Brown to help carry the load if Gordon stinks. That said, he led in targets last week, not much, and had the most yards, once again not much.

But, Manziel has to play better no?

Guess I'm one brave and crazy dude

Right now he's in (Edelman replacement). Hoping to here some news about TY Hilton not playing in the next 30 mins, so I can swap Gordon for Moncrief.

He's on my bench while Julio (or Douglas), ODB and G. Tate are starting. Gordon may go off today but NFW am I trusting him in the Championship game.

how can you trust julio

Right now he's in (Edelman replacement). Hoping to here some news about TY Hilton not playing in the next 30 mins, so I can swap Gordon for Moncrief.

Same here

Same here

Michael Irvin just said Gordon will score a TD today. He's half retarded and knows this, so I'm going with Gordon.

Held the guy all year. Ride or die (probably die)!

Michael Irvin just said Gordon will score a TD today. He's half retarded and knows this, so I'm going with Gordon.

Held the guy all year. Ride or die (probably die)!

I think you're selling him short -- Irvin is fully retarded. Fock. Gonna go Moncrief. Good luck!

I'm riding Julio and Mark Ingram over him. Very tough for me as I live in Cleveland and will be watching the Browns game too

Manziel pulled out or hurt?

Shortest NFL career in NFL history. :lol:

Hurt. Looks like he led with this head. So he may actually be smarter right now with a brain injury, but he is out.

Good luck to everyone that had the balls to stick with Gordon. Focking Manziel scared me off.

Gave him the nod as my #3, I'm not happy.

But Hoyer is going to feed him the ball!!! Other options were Hopkins or C. Johnson. I was about to go with C. Johnson, but didn't.

People said Hopkins, but that guy is laying a goose egg, so I guess I'm not too mad right now.

Glad I benched Gordon but I'm not so sure Moncrief will do any better.

Glad I benched Gordon but I'm not so sure Moncrief will do any better.

Yeah, slow start for Indy.

Gordon is going to be tremendous bargain next year.

If he gets a qb to pitch it to him.

Well I was between Gordon and Wallace. Tied up so far.

Luckily looks like this wont cost me. Still pissed though.

Is Gor-don measly another Braylon Edwards? Pretty much one year wonder? He slowed down a lot towards end of last season had bad preseason and was ordinary since coming back with fresh legs

Edited. Guess he didn't slow down by looking at stats I just remember him dogging it toward end. Looked disinterested

Is Gor-don measly another Braylon Edwards? Pretty much one year wonder? He slowed down a lot towards end of last season had bad preseason and was ordinary since coming back with fresh legs

Edited. Guess he didn't slow down by looking at stats I just remember him dogging it toward end. Looked disinterested

I just think its situational. That team was a mess by the time he got back.