Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

So the VP frontrunner is.... Condi Rice?

Now hold on a second, how in the fock is Obama going to play the race card if this happens. THis could destroy OBama's entire campaign.

Hasn't she said a million times that she has zero desire to be VP ? :dunno:

Now hold on a second, how in the fock is Obama going to play the race card if this happens. THis could destroy OBama's entire campaign.

She's too intelligent and therefore out of touch with her peeps

They always say that, in case they aren't chosen.

WTF do you mean by "they", racist?

Possible vice-presidential candidates, dumbass.

Possible vice-presidential candidates, dumbass.

A non racist would have referred to her in that way before being called out.

A racist would use "they", like you did. :thumbsdown:

While I think she is iminently qualified, If he chooses her i will applaud it simply because we can throw baseless racism charges left and right at anyone who says anything about her we don't agree with. :pointstosky:

A non racist would have referred to her in that way before being called out.

A racist would use "they", like you did. :thumbsdown:

While I think she is iminently qualified, If he chooses her i will applaud it simply because we can throw baseless racism charges left and right at anyone who says anything about her we don't agree with. :pointstosky:

Don't forget sexism charges. She's a double threat. Maybe Bill Maher will be good enough to call her a stoopid tvvat too.

she definitely matches up well against Obama, seeing as she's a career politician and an elitist academic.

she definitely matches up well against Obama, seeing as she's a career politician and an elitist academic.

A career politician who has never held elective office?

You really shouldn't post.............anything. :overhead:

It's so cute how RP uses the word "we", as If anyone in Washington gives a fock about him, or anyone else outside of their little Skull and Bones club.

I think a Rice vs. Biden VP candidate debate would be quite entertaining. :thumbsup:

A career politician who has never held elective office?

you're right; serving 8 years in a cabinet isn't politics. She was only hired for her intellect. :bingo:

you're right; serving 8 years in a cabinet isn't politics. She was only hired for her intellect. :bingo:

You have to admit a debate between her and Biden would be epic, she's going to make him look like admiral stockdale

Unfortunately. She seemed pretty adamant about it too.

I guess that report came from Drudge; hotair is now saying no:

Update: NRO’s Robert Costa is hearing otherwise:

Top Romney source tells me “no Condi.” More: Romney wants someone more comfortable in ‘attack dog’ mode

I hear a few UT retreat attendees (donors, etc.) are stirring Condi buzz. Per people I trust, it’s not Boston-driven

You have to admit a debate between her and Biden would be epic, she's going to make him look like admiral stockdale

I think she would destroy Biden, but it wouldnt' be to Stockdale proportions. Luckily, VP debates are meaningless, unless you're as much a trainwreck as Sarah Palin was.

I don't hate Condi. Hard to imagine why she wants to associate with such a phony as Romtard. :shrug:

I don't hate Condi. Hard to imagine why she wants to associate with such a phony as Romtard. :shrug:

I don't hate Biden. Hard to imagine why he wanted to associate himself with such a phony as Obama. :shrug:

I think a Rice vs. Biden VP candidate debate would be quite entertaining. :thumbsup:

Biden? She'd sh!t in Obama's hat in a debate!

Can I still hold out hope for Newt?

I know it wouldn't be a "smart" choice for vote getting, but could you imagine that debate?

Newt vs Biden? :doublethumbsup:

Can I still hold out hope for Newt?

I know it wouldn't be a "smart" choice for vote getting, but could you imagine that debate?

Newt vs Biden? :doublethumbsup:

would mop the floor in a debate and would be one for the ages, but he's too white & too fat :lol:

would mop the floor in a debate and would be one for the ages, but he's too white & too fat :lol:

Give me white and fat any day over anything else and dumb

Give me white and fat any day over anything else and dumb

:wub:

I really like Condi, but she would be a strategic mistake paired with a lemon that needs some serious help. She wouldn't get many of the black votes away from Obama.

Susana Martinez could deliver a lot of Hispanic votes...no?

:wub:

Not you, focker.

You won't even pay your garbage bill :nono:

:wave:

At least with Condi as VP, we'd be one bullet away from a decent President if Romney pulls off an unlikely win. Frankly, I'd rather have her over Obama or Romney.

Condi rice? Pro choice moderate? I don't think Romney will go there.

Condi rice? Pro choice moderate? I don't think Romney will go there.

It'll be interesting to see what he does. I feel like he needs a hardcore conservative to fire up his base, but on the other hand he doesn't want to scare away the independents. My guess is it's gonna come down to geography. Most likely it'll be someone from Florida or another swing state that he thinks he can take with a little extra help.

Don't get the love for Rice; national security advisor when 9/11 was carried out, and Secretary of State at a time in which our international diplomatic standing was pretty low by most accounts. I also don't know why everyone assumes she will be such a debate powerhouse when, as RP astutely observed, she's never held an elective position and doesn't seem terribly comfortable in front of a microphone. Debating is as much about charisma and experience as intelligence. I think a lot of GOPs just like the fact that she is a black woman, and thus steals some of the Dems thunder on those fronts. If she was a white guy with that resume I don't think she would be such a darling of the party.

If she he was a white guy with that resume I don't think she he would be such a darling of the party.

Who does that sound like?

If she was a white guy with that resume I don't think she would be such a darling of the party.

Haha....much like Obummer

So this is another Obama thread now? Well good, we don't have many of those. :thumbsup:

As Stanford's Provost, Rice was responsible for managing the university's multi-billion dollar budget. The school at that time was running a deficit of $20 million. When Rice took office, she promised that the budget deficit would be balanced within "two years." Coit Blacker, Stanford's deputy director of the Institute for International Studies, said there "was a sort of conventional wisdom that said it couldn't be done... that [the deficit] was structural, that we just had to live with it." Two years later, Rice announced that the deficit had been eliminated and the university was holding a record surplus of over $14.5 million.

I wonder if this experience would help with our budget?

So this is another Obama thread now? Well good, we don't have many of those. :thumbsup:

just making a point

it's good to show Dracula his own reflection from time to time

This is for Voltaire:

Rice drew protests when, as provost, she departed from the practice of applying affirmative action to tenure decisions and unsuccessfully sought to consolidate the university's ethnic community centers.[