Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

weepaws (okay, anybody), you there?

Hope your day is good so far. Need help-starting Elliott at one RB but need to pick out of Jones @ Bears or Jackson (if Gordon's out) @ KC.

AND for WR-assuming Hill's playing, start him along with Robinson against Packers, or either DJ Moore or Samuel against Saints? If Hill was out, would it be okay to play Moore/Samuel against Saints and their (Packers are bad too) bad pass defense? Thanks man, PPR, Good Luck to you this week!

I would pick Jackson if Ekeler is out, Jones if not

At WR, Hill if he's healthy of course, if not then Robinson and I would say Moore, some teams it's okay to start two WRs from the same team but the Panthers aren't one of them, Cam it looks like he is hurting and the team is in a nose dive, I would avoid playing their WRs if I could

I would have no problem playing both Samuel and Moore v. Saints. You can’t run on Saints so expect lots of passes to people not named Ed Mac.

I'm starting Curtis Samuel everywhere I own him. Has been trending up, is a big play waiting to happen, and imho is their WR1 now.

If Gordon is out, I think you have to go with Jackson over Jones this week based on the match up. If Gordon is active you have to start Jones. Hill plays, youre starting him. I would go with Curtis Samuel. Lattimore will most likely cover Moore and Saints arent too good against slot WRs.

Help me out please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=483463

If Gordon is out, I think you have to go with Jackson over Jones this week based on the match up. If Gordon is active you have to start Jones. Hill plays, youre starting him. I would go with Curtis Samuel. Lattimore will most likely cover Moore and Saints arent too good against slot WRs.

I agree with this. I have ARob in multiple leagues but just can't trust him. I took rankings from 8 sites and he's coming in at 23 but he's been about there every week and has been inconsistent. I like Samuel over Moore right now with McCaffrey as the #2 "WR".

• Like 1

I would pick Jackson if Ekeler is out, Jones if not

At WR, Hill if he's healthy of course, if not then Robinson and I would say Moore, some teams it's okay to start two WRs from the same team but the Panthers aren't one of them, Cam it looks like he is hurting and the team is in a nose dive, I would avoid playing their WRs if I could

Agree with polecatt.

• Like 1

New twist to this mess-I have Samuel and DJ Moore on my bench but noticed Pettis is on WW-who to play, PPR league? I already let Hill puke on me so kinda need some points, thanks.