Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-moore-accused-sexual-contact-14-old-192241566--politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) -- An Alabama woman says Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for next month's U.S. Senate election, made inappropriate advances and had sexual contact with her when she was 14, according to a Washington Post story Thursday.
The Moore campaign called the report "the very definition of fake news and intentional defamation."
Senior Republicans swiftly called for Moore to step aside if the allegations are shown to be true.
"The allegations against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore are deeply troubling," said Colorado Sen. Chairman Cory Gardner, who leads the Senate GOP campaign arm. "If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election."
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell added, "If these allegations are true, he must step aside."
The Moore campaign's statement said, "Judge Roy Moore has endured the most outlandish attacks on any candidate in the modern political arena, but this story in today's Washington Post alleging sexual impropriety takes the cake," reads the statement, noting that Moore has been married to the same woman for 33 years and has four children and five grandchildren.
The Moore campaign continued, "After over 40 years of public service, if any of these allegations were true, they would have been made public long before now."
The incidents are reported to have taken place when Moore, the 70-year-old former state Supreme Court judge, was serving as an assistant district attorney in his early 30s, according to the Post.
The newspaper reports that Moore, then 32, first approached 14-year-old Leigh Corfman in early 1979 outside a courtroom in Etowah county, Alabama. After phone calls and meetings, he drove her to his home some days later and kissed her, the Post quotes Corfman as saying. On a second visit, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes except for his underwear before touching her over her bra and underpants, Corfman told the Post. He also guided her hand to touch him over his underwear, she said.
"I wanted it over with — I wanted out," she told the Post. "Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over."
Moore won the right to represent the GOP in the Dec. 12 special election after surviving a bruising primary election that divided the GOP, including President Donald Trump and his former chief strategist Steve Bannon. Trump backed Sen. Luther Strange in the contest, while Bannon and much of the far-right portion of the party backed Moore.
Alabama law lists the legal age of consent as 16.
In Alabama, the statute of limitations for bringing felony charges involving sexual abuse of a minor in 1979 would have run out three years later. Corfman never filed a police report or a civil suit, the Post said.
Aside from Corfman, three other women interviewed by the Post in recent weeks said Moore approached them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18 and he was in his early 30s. None of the other women said that Moore forced them into any sort of relationship or sexual contact.

What does Taint think? NDB

He couldn't wait 2 years? :doh:

I can't keep them straight. Is he the one that dressed up like Woody from Toy Story to do a campaign speech?

I'm pretty sure Samantha Bee already roasted the hell out of this guy couple months ago.

1) Find a male politician you don't like.

2) Find a woman in his jurisdition that dislikes him enough to make sexual assault allegations.

3) Backdate the story until she is underage.

4) Rinse

5) Repeat

• Like 1

1) Find a male politician you don't like.

2) Find a woman in his jurisdition that dislikes him enough to make sexual assault allegations.

3) Backdate the story until she is underage.

4) Rinse

5) Repeat

Maybe. But this guy was an odious piece of s*** for many many years prior to this. You should look into his record. God, only in Alabama.

Maybe. But this guy was an odious piece of s*** for many many years prior to this. You should look into his record. God, only in Alabama.

No need. I remember him and didn't need re reminder. He got his knuckles rapped for putting a monument to the ten commandments outside his courtroom. I use to hate him back when we were arguing over creation science in public schools. Now that the conversation has shifted to trannies in the girls room, not so much.

When the fundies were on the rampage, I had to throw in with the hairy fairies. Now that the trannies are allowed in the girls room, I've got to shift gears and align with the fundies. It's just how it goes sometimes, who's been annoying me less lately?

One thing I do know nothing about though is Roy Moore's sex life. The allegations may be true for all I know. Could alos be a smear campaign. Somehow I doubt there's evidence and it's just he said/she said. With me, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

She was 14 years old, going on thirty-five, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been 14, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that.

She was 14 years old, going on thirty-five, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been 14, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that.

Shocking that you are a pedophile. POS

With me, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

This isn't about truth, or proof, or even justice.

This is about getting a story into the news cycle, whether true or false. Once the stink of the story is in the air, it doesn't go away even if proven to be false.

If it is a lie, a backpage correction might be found in fine print, and the false accuser will see no reprimand.

Cruz suddenly had 5 mistresses appear when he threatened to win. And then they disappeared.

Herman Cain was accused when he was leading. The accusers disappeared.

Moore is the very definition of antiEstablishment. That is the singular reason why this accusation has appeared. Establishment clowns are telling him to bow out even if there is nothing to these claims.

Riiiight.

He's got the personality to plow right through this; it is highly likely that Alamabans are going to see straight through this as well. "3 other women" that have been talked to claimed the same thing over the past several weeks? I call direct bullsht.

Shocking that you are a pedophile. POS

Not Shocking you don't know the quote you uneducated doosh.

The newspaper reports that Moore, then 32, first approached 14-year-old Leigh Corfman in early 1979 outside a courtroom in Etowah county, Alabama. After phone calls and meetings, he drove her to his home some days later and kissed her, the Post quotes Corfman as saying. On a second visit, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes except for his underwear before touching her over her bra and underpants, Corfman told the Post. He also guided her hand to touch him over his underwear, she said.

Unfortunately sickos who do this don't only do it to one kid. If this is true there should be other similar stories. If we don't hear any more, I'm thinking it's false.

Unfortunately sickos who do this don't only do it to one kid. If this is true there should be other similar stories. If we don't hear any more, I'm thinking it's false.

The story cites "3 more", but without (not surprising: big contrivances require big budgets) providing details.

Just like in the Cruz allegations: multiples. they vanished into vapor.

This is nonsense.

I just read the allegations and they do have a truthiness feel to them. My BS detector did not go off.

I just read the allegations and they do have a truthiness feel to them. My BS detector did not go off.

But admit it, it moved a little bit.

What's the best part of having sex with a fourteen year old in the shower?

You slick their hair back they look twelve.

What's the difference between a 12 year old girl and 12 year old scotch?

When you stick two fingers in it the scotch doesn't whimper.

In all seriousness, as a nation I think the days of stories such as this derailing a campaign are just about over. We have people getting elected now who don't even know if they are a man or a woman. So, maybe he focked a fourteen year old way back in the day. OK. At least he knows what his is for.

The People elected a President that was recorded admitting to sexually assaulting women. This wont even drop Moore one percentage point.

McCain seems to want to upset the checkerboard before he checks out. Already calling for his removal without adding the 'if true' qualifier.

That corrupt miserable little man needs to just focking die.

Roy Moore is trash. The guy shouldn't sniff a position of making or interpreting law.

“much ado about nothing. There is nothing to see here. The allegations are that a man in his early 30s dated teenage girls. Even the Washington Post report says that he never had sexual intercourse with any of the girls and never attempted sexual intercourse. There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here.....Maybe just a little bit unusual. Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

There's actually some talks of the Democrats not really pushing this too hard.

Politically, just imagine having this buffoonish, Porky's bad guy, villain character as part of the sitting GOP. Every time that dims get in trouble they can bang that drum for all it's worth.

I was told Years Ago by the local Republican Party that's why Sheila Jackson Lee keeps getting reelected. The GOP doesn't even bother putting anybody serious up against her. She does More damage the Democratic Party by being in the office. How pathetic is that?

It was the 70's. Lots of stuff was going on. Men wore clogs for gods sake.

Well obviously a pedo shouldnt be in the senate. Which Moore acknowledged himself.

As I understand these stories have been corroborated to some extent, no?

The People elected a President that was recorded admitting to sexually assaulting women. This wont even drop Moore one percentage point.

Well, to be fair, it was either Trump or elect the most corrupt POS politiician the US have ever seen in Clinton. I say we dodged a bullet electing Trump. You're welcome.

Democrat Senator Menendez Is on Trial, Accused of Sex with Underaged Hookers — and Nobody Cares

You mean the guy that was ARRESTED, that one that nobody cares about...the guy that CNN reported about yesterday...that guy? :rolleyes:

I swear, I was watching a little bit this morning. And damn if the Republicans aren't snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

I mean, they owned this whole week. Pointing out the hypocrisy of the liberal Hollywood Elite.

But with this one bad Porky's villain want to be? It's all going down the tubes. Even the fundies are reluctant to back off this guy strictly because of scoreboard.

At least in the case of Hollywood, everybody drops everybody else like a hot rock. But here, there is so much reluctance to do so. And already starting to take Jabs at the victims. Damn if these guys couldn't end up screwing up a sure thing.

Not to mention, it's Alabama. Enough said. If this guy was going to get away with it, there's no place like Alabama for that.

GOP needs to take a longer view than just the scoreboard. One seat and one Backwater state compared to owning the moral High Ground especially right now with Trump's approval being in the dumper, and this should have been a no-brainer.

How predictible. All week its been dems getting accused, and the peanut gallery here says they are deplorable slime.

Then a republican gets accused, and all of a sudden its fishy and they dont buy it.

• Like 1

How predictible. All week its been dems getting accused, and the peanut gallery here says they are deplorable slime.

Then a republican gets accused, and all of a sudden its fishy and they dont buy it.

Pretty telling that Harvey Weinstein has entered the witness protection program and nobody would cross the street to spit on him if he was on fire.

Meanwhile, this hayseed pos who already has a really bad reputation is speaking at a GOP rally as I type this.

:nono:

J/K

:lol:

I was banned from another bored for making this same post today. Glad Miguel has a better sense of humor than Jose.

That's why you don't post at footballgheys