Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

The Arizona Cardinals will win more games than

:unsure:

Kinda makes this thread pointless.

6 wins in the NFC East equals about eleven in the NFC West. Of course Arizona will win more games. They play the Niners, Rams, and Seahawks twice. Duh.

48-20. :overhead: That's more than double the points. More than double. Arizona doesn't deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as Philly.

Next.

Good job bumping this thread in WEEK 11 and thus jinxing Arizona the rest of the way.

Arizona 9-7

Philadelphia 10-6

Mark it down.

Quoting myself and now I'll say

Arizona 9-7

Philadelphia 9-6-1

6 wins in the NFC East equals about eleven in the NFC West.

Link?

:overhead:

6 wins in the NFC East equals about eleven in the NFC West. Of course Arizona will win more games. They play the Niners, Rams, and Seahawks twice. Duh.

48-20. :cheers: That's more than double the points. More than double. Arizona doesn't deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as Philly.

Next.

So, now it's because of the division they play in? I thought you had me on ignore for over 2 years? It's not a matter of who is deserving of what. The fact is as it stands right now, Arizona has a better record than Philadelphia. So, with your thinking I guess Cincinatti deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as Philly since they tied them? Arizona is just piling up the division wins much like Philly did when the NFC East was just as bad. Oh, and didn't you have Arizona ahead of Philly ahead in your last two power rankings? Hypocrite!!!!! You Eagles fans are so fair weather.................

48-20. :cheers: That's more than double the points. More than double. Arizona doesn't deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as Philly.

Next.

Oh, and one more thing? The eagles have ZERO wins in the NFC East! So how many wins does that mean in the NFC West? :lol:

Oh, and one more thing? The eagles have ZERO wins in the NFC East! So how many wins does that mean in the NFC West? :cheers:

ALso, how many times has McNabb thrown up and gotten tired compared to Warner.

The potential of this years Eagles team is what makes their wasted season so frustrating...if they could just play at the level they are capable of every week, they may still have lost to the Ravens and Giants, maybe even the Redskins...but they'd have a W at Cinci and Chicago for sure and still be a top playoff candidate.

-9th in the NFL in total offense, 7th in the NFL in total defense, 4th in the NFL in points for/against differential at +79...6th in the NFL in total points per game.....

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts"....sigh. :cheers:

It just doesn't add up.

Link?

I think that 48-20 is all the link I need. Look at their records then look at the scoreboard.

I think that 48-20 is all the link I need. Look at their records then look at the scoreboard.

And then the Eagles can watch them on TV in playoffs, like you.... :unsure:

And then the Eagles can watch them on TV in playoffs, like you.... :wub:

Who cares if the Eagles finish 8-7-1 and miss the playoffs and the Cradinals finish 9-7 and make the playoffs, only to get beat by a real team 48-20 in the wild card round?

I mean, who cares?

It's a helluva lot better than finishing 3-13 like your pathetic Seahawks team, who is actually one of the main reasons a pretender team like Arizona is going to have a misleadingly good record.

And then the Eagles can watch them on TV in playoffs, like you.... :thumbsup:

Along with the Seattle Seahawks. I would say Seattle fans, too, but they gave up on their team two months ago. :cry:

Along with the Seattle Seahawks. I would say Seattle fans, too, but they gave up on their team two months ago. :bandana:

Eagles/Cards thread. I guess the filthydelphia schools didn't teach you douchebags much reading comprehension. Happy Holidays fock face! :thumbsdown:

Eagles/Cards thread. I guess the filthydelphia schools didn't teach you douchebags much reading comprehension. Happy Holidays fock face! :thumbsdown:

I don't care if it's a Mickey Mouse thread. Fans of 2-10 teams need to keep their mouths shut. Your team is an embarrassment.

It's interesting how all of the Eagles fans come out after a win. They had all but disappeared for three weeks. :thumbsdown: Oh yeah, Arizona beat Dallas. Have the Eagles beaten Dallas this year?

They had all but disappeared for three weeks.

You'll be gone again once your Buccanowboys are knocked out of contention.

Did you clean your room/Mom's basement yet cumface?

I think you forgot to add Arizona to MacGay's cluster of favorite teams. :music_guitarred:

wow. i figured this thread would be a waste of time, but i had to see the smart posts from the eagles fans. lemme guess newbie, the eagles are gonna crack the top 10 in your power ranking?

i suppose the eagles are the best team in the NFC East now. and they'll be the best team to not make the playoffs.

lemme guess newbie, the eagles are gonna crack the top 10 in your power ranking?

You'll have to check back on Tuesday to find out. :music_guitarred:

Enjoy Kolb next year :music_guitarred: :dunno:

It's interesting how all of the Eagles fans come out after a win. They had all but disappeared for three weeks. :pointstosky: Oh yeah, Arizona beat Dallas. Have the Eagles beaten Dallas this year?

You know, I was gonna back up your arguement, because you're partially right, the Cardinals can't control how good/bad the rest of the division is, or who they play.

But then you had to post crap like this, which is obviously false. We've been here talking about McNabb and Reid and the like. However, seems as if you disappeared when Dallas was in the crapper.

So the Eagles beat up on your Cardinals and your best response is "have the Eagles beaten Dallas this year?"

Damn that's weak. I'd expect more out of a Buccaneer fan. Oh, my bad, you're a Cowboy fan.....at least this week. :rolleyes:

Week 17 bump

:thumbsdown: I will be in good shape as long as Arizona handles the Hawks and Dallas beats the Eagles.

:thumbsdown: I will be in good shape as long as Arizona handles the Hawks and Dallas beats the Eagles.

You do realize the Cards have been mailing it in the past month and The Hawks have actually been playing better lately?

No way I can guarantee Seattle beating anybody, but your far from safe with both games.

*bump*

Would be great to see Philly beat the Giants tomorrow, giving both Arizona and Philly 11 wins this season and would play in the NFC championship game for the tiebreaker.

Philly and Arizona in the NFC championship game? How the?

*bump*

Would be great to see Philly beat the Giants tomorrow, giving both Arizona and Philly 11 wins this season and would play in the NFC championship game for the tiebreaker.

Philly and Arizona in the NFC championship game? How the?

After the Giants beat the Eagles today, I don't think Newbiejr will be bumping this thread anymore.

He also posts this, yet bumps the thread weeks later.

overhead.gif

"Kinda makes this thread pointless.

48-20. music_guitarred.gif That's more than double the points. More than double. Arizona doesn't deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as Philly.

Next."

Newbiejr, FFtoday's biggest hypocrite................:overhead:

:rolleyes: worst argument yet :rolleyes:

Keep in mind I did not say that Newbiejr did :pointstosky:

Could you imagine being Mackgee right now and how nervous you would be?

The NFC Championship decides the prediction you worked so hard for this year.

Hours of effort hanging on every bounce of the ball.

This game means everything to the fans but I think it could mean more here on this forum!

i suppose the eagles are the best team in the NFC East now. and they'll be the best team to not make the playoffs.

This fails so hard.

I personally don't like the Eagles and am rooting for the Cardinals, but I almost hope Philly wins now to make you pole smokers be quiet.

Could you imagine being Mackgee right now

do I have to wear panties and tuck my junk under?

After the Giants beat the Eagles today, I don't think Newbiejr will be bumping this thread anymore.

Nice work.

48-20. :music_guitarred: That's more than double the points. More than double. Arizona doesn't deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as Philly.

Next.

Oh, really :music_guitarred:

do I have to wear panties and tuck my junk under?

Good one................

Could you imagine being Mackgee right now and how nervous you would be?

The NFC Championship decides the prediction you worked so hard for this year.

Hours of effort hanging on every bounce of the ball.

This game means everything to the fans but I think it could mean more here on this forum!

If Arizona had lost, I'm sure Newbiejr would have been all over it.

48-20. :thumbsup: That's more than double the points. More than double. Arizona doesn't deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as Philly.

Next.

I just have to bump this once again............

48-20. :thumbsup: That's more than double the points. More than double. Arizona doesn't deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as Philly.

Next.

Funny that Newbs should post this. Seeing as how

The reason the Iggles Division Titles are so meaningless is that when they won them, the REST of the division had something like 2 winning seasons combined amongst themselves over a 4 year period. I did the research a while back, when the Eagles had their run (early McNabb era), think back - 2001-2004:

Cowboys went 7-9,5-11,10-6,6-10

Giants went 5-11,10-6,4-12,6-10

Redskins went: 8-8,7-11-,5-11,6,10

Kinda makes the NFC West look like world beaters compared to the craptastic "competition" the Iggles had when they went on their run. I mean fock, when your entire DIVISION is sub .400, winning your division is roughly akin to being the fastest cripple on the short bus.