I am out for the 2017 season...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 posty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,290 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:36 AM

First off thank you for letting me join your league last year... I have never played dynasty and wanted to give it a shot and also compete against some of the best from the site...

I have really lost interest in the past couple of years of playing fantasy sports (including baseball) and that is unfair to other league members if they have someone in the league that isn't into it 100%...

Thank you for the opportunity...

#2 MTSkiBum

MTSkiBum

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,322 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

Ok. That is too bad.
Steeler's Fan

#3 posty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,290 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:01 PM

Ok. That is too bad.

Yeah it is... I am even quitting a baseball league that I have run since 2002 and a local football league that I have run since 1996... Just less and less interest the past years...

#4 29 Guests

29 Guests

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:16 PM

:(

Why don't you pretend to be Lincoln? I'm sure we can find someone to be John Wilkes Booth - Mungwater
Geek FFT Pick 'Em Champion 2007

#5 ROCKFORD

ROCKFORD

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,780 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:02 PM

posty, wait ...

my official fan club:  jerryskids, sux, wiff, big guy ...

#6 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,058 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

Ok . Thanks for letting us know early. We'll look for somebody else.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me