Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Talk about a stiff drink

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article180437171.html

He sat quietly in a corner of the bar for hours. He was dead, police say

A man sat in the corner of a Hot Springs, Ark., bar for hours Saturday before fellow patrons discovered he’d died, police say.

Kenneth Norling, 53, had probably died five or six hours earlier, according to a coroner’s report, Corporal Kirk Zaner of the Hot Springs Police Department told McClatchy. The exact cause of death has not been determined pending an autopsy, but foul play is not suspected.

Two patrons sitting nearby noticed Norling slumped against the wall in the corner of the Hotel Hot Springs bar and restaurant about 6:50 p.m. Saturday and, after a few moments, went to check on him, thinking he might have passed out, according to police.

They notified employees, who called police. Two nurses in the restaurant heard the commotion and also checked Norling but found no sign of a pulse, Zaner said. Norling was not breathing.

Employees at the bar told police they hadn’t noticed anything unusual about Norling before he was discovered to have died.

I would have put several rounds on his tab before the bartender figured it out. :cheers:

I would have put several rounds on his tab before the bartender figured it out. :cheers:

I hope I go the exact same way. Talk about your ultimate walked tab!

that deadbeat would never pay
  • Like 1

If this was Bunny, people would've known when he went five minutes without telling a story about how he finger-blasted some broad

Dont you sh1t and piss yourself when you die?

Bunny does it when he drinks.

Or breathes.

If this was Bunny, people wouldve known when he went five minutes without telling a story about how hed finger-blasted some broad

Nice. Can I carve your pumpkin head? :cheers:

The one drink that almost killed me was a Mind Eraser. Supposed to do it with three others. Each four get a straw. Did it solo. Dumb dumb and dumber. I set my leather vest on fire. Punched a black guy out who was trying to put the flames out. Was pushed into a pond to put said vest and me out. And got hit by a back hoe by another drunk trying to parallel park it on St. Charles Ave he stole from a construction company he worked for.