Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Redskins at Eagles: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

Inactives

CB Josh Norman, OT Ty Nsekhe, S Deshazor Everett, LB Josh Harvey-Clemons, OG Tyler Catalina, TE Jeremy Sprinkle, DL A.J. Francis

LB Mychal Kendricks, CB Ronald Darby, WR Shelton Gibson, DT Justin Hamilton, OG Chance Warmack, DT Elijah Qualls, DE Steven Means

Looking for a decent night from Alshon Jeffery.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Jordan Reed is droppable right?

Yes and pickup Vernon if you need a none injured prone TE.

Quality third down offense for the Skins.

They must not very high on Kelley, refuse to use him on those short yardage situation.

Still at work, so not able to watch the game, but apparently Wentz is going against Ertz in FFL this week. My Ball Zach Ertz just looking at the box score and seeing a big fat ZERO. lol

So far this year, Zach has scored 17, 14,18,13,18,15...and 0 so far.

It can't just be my imagination - MNF has more flags than practically any game of the week. Anybody got stats on the # flags thrown/game?

Still at work, so not able to watch the game, but apparently Wentz is going against Ertz in FFL this week. My Ball Zach Ertz just looking at the box score and seeing a big fat ZERO. lol

He's on fire dude. No worries.

That's all I had to do? lol

That's all I had to do? lol

Can you do it again please? I need another 5pts from Ertz... (50yd +TD at the half, BTW)

Is that the first significant injury for the iggles offense so far this year?

Sproles, but "significant" is arguable

Really wonder why they used a first round pick on Doctson but never even featured him. He can't be that bad, like Laquon Treadwell bad?

Really wonder why they used a first round pick on Doctson but never even featured him. He can't be that bad, like Laquon Treadwell bad?

Dozens of first round WRs are busts

Also is Thompson hurt? Kelley in passing game to catch and fall down doesn't seem like the way to play catch up

Also, how is Browns not draft someone like Wentz or Watson. What is wrong with that organization.

They are bad at talent (and character) evaluation. They are hoping to copy what other successful teams have done. They are also bad at copying.

Up big going into the night needing a win to stay alive.

I had Agholor, he had Jeffrey, Cousins and Reed.

He's currently leading 129.1 to 129.

I hate this game.

Dozens of first round WRs are busts

Also is Thompson hurt? Kelley in passing game to catch and fall down doesn't seem like the way to play catch up

Sure, I understand Doctson could very well be bust. But, all first round are given the chance to be the bust.

He's not bad. Washington just has one of those coaching staffs that refuse to use young guys unless they have to.

Geez they're laying it on thick for Wentz. You can feel his innate goodness?