Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Where is the Trump Parade thread?

The great thing about the debate is there is none. Trumps wants it, so it's going to happen. And be great. :thumbsup:

Vast improvements, increased funding for VA since Trump took over. Much dead weight sent packing. Only place not improving at the pace of everyone else is the VA hospital in Phoenix. How come you don't know this?

Are you just making up? Only place not improving is Phoenix? Are you out of your mind? Take a look at the facility here in Colorado for example. You're just repeating talking points now

2.1 Billion towards the veterans choice program. Ratings by veterans that use va system up. You can look up the rest if you would like.

2.1 Billion towards the veterans choice program. Ratings by veterans that use va system up. You can look up the rest if you would like.

I believe those are things that were put in place under Obama. The new systems will take years before they are in place and I don't even think that they have chosen a solution yet for that. I have a hard time we can legitimately declare victory on the problems in the VA.

• Like 1

We hate America? :dunno:

Honestly that's the conclusion I keep coming too.

We hate America? :dunno:

Fockin eh right you do. You're a terrible American.

I believe those are things that were put in place under Obama. The new systems will take years before they are in place and I don't even think that they have chosen a solution yet for that. I have a hard time we can legitimately declare victory on the problems in the VA.

Who declared victory? You sound silly when you make a statement like that.

Some moron tweeted out a photo of Charlottesville saying some people already had a military parade for trump. Been deleted, but nice way to compare soldiers for white supremicists, this should go over well for you.

Shannon Watts was her name from some foundation thing..

Who declared victory? You dialogue like an adolescent.

You dialogue like someone who makes blanket statements and cannot back them up. That is like a toddler.

You stated this, "Vast improvements, increased funding for VA since Trump took over. Much dead weight sent packing. Only place not improving at the pace of everyone else is the VA hospital in Phoenix. How come you don't know this?"

Sure seems to me that you are hanging your hat on funding when funding does not mean improvement and firing people does not mean that you are putting better people in place there. Instead of spending money on a stupid parade, spend the money and energy on fixing things the VA. Just because there has been some energy spent there, does not mean that it should stop there.

You dialogue like someone who makes blanket statements and cannot back them up. That is like a toddler.

You stated this, "Vast improvements, increased funding for VA since Trump took over. Much dead weight sent packing. Only place not improving at the pace of everyone else is the VA hospital in Phoenix. How come you don't know this?"

Sure seems to me that you are hanging your hat on funding when funding does not mean improvement and firing people does not mean that you are putting better people in place there. Instead of spending money on a stupid parade, spend the money and energy on fixing things the VA. Just because there has been some energy spent there, does not mean that it should stop there.

Everything I said is true. Sorry that things getting better upsets you. I'll let you know when is perfect and you'll be satisfied. And please don't try to give Obama any credit when it concerns this matter. He's the one that let it get where it was.

X100

The military times says substantially the same thing. And I trust them a lot more. And they provide specific examples.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/08/23/trumps-accomplishments-on-veterans-issues-fall-short-of-administration-boasts/

X100

The military times says substantially the same thing. And I trust them a lot more. And they provide specific examples.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/08/23/trumps-accomplishments-on-veterans-issues-fall-short-of-administration-boasts/

August. Try again

Again I can't believe how upset people are about a focking parade.

ETA - I'm not even sure Trump said whatever it is he supposedly said. I wouldn't be surprised if the only source is a "person familiar with Trumps line of thinking"

In this thread we learned that any improvements at the VA are due to Obama, under whose administration the VA scandal occurred, well into his second term. Trump hasn't done anything. Hackery 101.

In this thread we learned that any improvements at the VA are due to Obama, under whose administration the VA scandal occurred, well into his second term. Trump hasn't done anything. Hackery 101.

If that is what you got out of this, then your reading comprehension is that of a toddler as well.

If that is what you got out of this, then your reading comprehension is that of a toddler as well.

Pretty much what you've stated verbatim. I condensed it for everyone.

I couldn't understand you with the pacifier in your mouth.

Struck a nerve. Try and be more original. Repeating back to me what I basically said to you is weak. Try harder.

Why just 1 parade, we should have a parade in every major city. There is no reason that only people in DC should get to view the power of the Don's military.

October. Old news, it's been rectified. Keep up Snowball.

The former Navy SEAL who claims he fired the shot that killed Osama bin Laden is blasting President Donald Trump's desire for a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue.

"A military parade is third world bullsh!t. We prepare. We deter. We fight. Stop this conversation," Robert O'Neill tweeted Thursday.

The former Navy SEAL who claims he fired the shot that killed Osama bin Laden is blasting President Donald Trump's desire for a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue.

"A military parade is third world bullsh!t. We prepare. We deter. We fight. Stop this conversation," Robert O'Neill tweeted Thursday.

Thanks Honch. You sure are on top of things.

Just saw where an activist was getting people to sign up to join him in laying down in front of the tanks during the parade to keep them from having it. Talk about complete idiots. If it happens then why would you want to stop it? The left complains about waste of money but if it were to happen then trying to stop it is an even bigger waste of money. They are essentially protesting America if they try and stop the parade while it goes on

Just saw where an activist was getting people to sign up to join him in laying down in front of the tanks during the parade to keep them from having it. Talk about complete idiots. If it happens then why would you want to stop it? The left complains about waste of money but if it were to happen then trying to stop it is an even bigger waste of money. They are essentially protesting America if they try and stop the parade while it goes on

That would be beyond dumb. I would hope the tanks would be allowed to run them over.

Don't know don't know if you guys have seen Trump's latest on this. The military already put the kibosh on this so of course he had to run into the back of it and act like he was the one who did so.

the upshot was, now we can buy more fighter jets!

Yeah Don? Even at the wildest estimate your parade would buy about half of a fighter jet...

Seriously, just shut the fuk up for a day.

Some dumbasses on Reddit in response to the parade:

Cheaper than therapy:

Truth. I know government lifers, and they appreciate any kind words thrown their way. I dont know if I would put up with such a crushingly awful work life, but they are being patriots by showing up to work everyday and preventing our president from destroying our country.

Houseofreyner

So they're the deep state?

Katarh

Yes.

The deep state is not a nefarious cabal of rich elites in power trying to overthrow a democratically elected government with whom they disagree.

The deep state is ordinary office workers, who are trying to do a job according to the best practices their department has established, because they tried everything else and it didn't work.

Original post

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/982e6d/cheers_to_whoever_just_saved_us_92_million_on/?st=JKY8W20D&sh=3874e6dc

First thread in OP.

• Like 1

Shame. Was looking forward to it.

#metoo