Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Knife Control Laws In London– Where Does It End?

As the city of London under the stewardship of Mayor Sadiq Khan sees a vast rise in fatal stabbings, the argument of control rears its ugly head once more. It has become almost axiomatic to ban the latest weapon of choice for feral thugs, yet it is regular, law-abiding citizens that will be most restricted and ultimately harmed.

London now seeks to introduce new laws to manage the possession and purchase of knives, much in the same way as they did acid last year. As the gangs and criminals move on to new weapons each time one more is outlawed, we must ask the questionWhen does the control ever stop?

https://www.libertynation.com/knife-control-laws-in-london-where-does-it-end/

LONDON MAYOR SADIQ KHAN WANTS TO BAN CARS IN LIGHT OF RECENT TERROR ATTACKS

London Mayor Sadiq Khan responded to Wednesdays reported terror attack by suggesting that vehicles be banned in certain parts of the city, particularly near the government buildings where Parliament meets.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/16/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-ban-cars/

Why would anyone want a Muslim in charge? Running things isn't their forte.

Unless its into a building or crowd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is what it looks like when you let them in. Fortunately for us, Trump won the election.

Knives don't kill people.

Islamic migrants with knives kill people.

This issue should be a SIGNAL for those leftists with little common sense.

Muslim control may be more effective

Far more effective, but thanks to the politically correct / open border, GODLESS left, far more difficult to achieve.

• Like 1

Far more effective, but thanks to the politically correct / open border, GODLESS left, far more difficult to achieve.

Agreed. Approaching this from the knife angle is far easier. Then, if that doesn't work, come back in five years and ban hammers. Maybe that'll do it.

• Like 1

Godless is the problem?

If its god you want, you should be all about the muzzlims.

One idea is to create and foster a highly-educated and empowered population that is motivated to improving their lives and the lives of others and remove those who try to undermine that culture. 

The other idea is to destroy the education system and turn it into an arm of a political party, strip people of their rights to protect themselves, and foster alternate lifestyles to tear down the cohesion of the populace until everyone distrusts each other, no one helps each other, and so you ban cars and knives in government areas to protect yourself and let the rest of the population fight it out.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:58 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Godless is the problem?

If its god you want, you should be all about the muzzlims.

The muslim god and christian god are obviously two very different versions, maybe you missed a few of the conflicts between the two groups tho, i dunno.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, Voltaire said:

Agreed. Approaching this from the knife angle is far easier. Then, if that doesn't work, come back in five years and ban hammers. Maybe that'll do it.

That would mean the end of ............

Hammer Time!

Oi mate you got a license fer dat knife, yah buggah? Skippy skippy god save the queen

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Fuckin retards.

I was going to give someone the ole in-out with my knife but this box here says I can surrender my knife no questions asked. Looks like I won't be doing a bit of stabbing tonight. Shame.

Oi you fockin wanker stabbin folk is against the Queen's law. And besides you need a license to use a knife to buttah yah biscuit. So yah bettah put that in that bin right over there else I'll call the bobber oveah here to crack yer skull.

Eh Lovie you best be moving along now else the muzxies see you and have a go at yah. Cause there's nothing I can do to stop em once the start. Don't want to be called islamaphobic and get a visit from the thought police.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Oi mate you got a license fer dat knife, yah buggah? Skippy skippy god save the queen

Mrs. MDC should practice some fork control. Just sayin 

On 8/17/2018 at 8:41 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

True fact. The ringleader of the July 7th London bombings was named Muhammad Sadiq Khan.

And then they go and elect a mayor with the same name? Jesus. What did they think was going to happen?

Move along folks, no slippery slopes to see here. 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2018 at 9:41 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Has nothing to do with the fact he's muslim.  Has to do with the fact that gun control doesn't work.

Banning vehicles?

Did you know that the number one people attack each other in London now is throwing acid on others?

No guns, no knives, let's use acid.

Now let's ban vehicles.  Some people don't deserve to lead.  This nimrod is one of them.

Well, I think we can all agree that high capacity knives and assault style knives are clearly something that need to be regulated.

I mean, I'm pretty sure the founding fathers are okay with your standard fish gutter. But who in their right mind needs a Scimitar or a katana?

What are we? The Yakuza?

Hi, I'm Sean Taylor and I'm here to talk to you about sharp objects for home defense...

...too soon?