If a girl starts talking to you about Marriage

There once was a lady named Susie.

With an overly capacious coozie.

Since she couldn't score focks,

she phone sexes sux

And acts like an internet floozie

If I was a floozie, I would have posted pictures of my boobies by now. :(

link proof?

How can I link to something I haven't done?

How can I link to something I haven't done?

how can we be convinced you even have boobies if you dont prove it

Something tells me I won't lose any sleep, if you're not convinced I have boobs.

If I was a floozie, I would have posted pictures of my boobies by now. :(

Athletic socks full of dimes. :cry:

Chicks have biological clocks that they start to hear ticking in their late 20s. The sound gets louder and louder and if they are inclined to have children is certainly ringing in their ears by 35.

Of course in my case, that was the kind of woman I was looking for.

The chick in the pretend picture of her singing karaoke had no boobies. :(

The chick in the pretend picture of her singing karaoke had no boobies. :(

I'm glad you could ascertain that from the picture, when my arm was in the way. You must have FANTASIC vision!

I'm glad you could ascertain that from the picture, when my arm was in the way. You must have FANTASIC vision!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/118873824@N05/13109074443/

I'm not sure it is fantastic vision. Perhaps it is my mathematical mind's ability to extrapolate angles. Help me understand where boobies come from behind the arm in this picture. :dunno:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/118873824@N05/13109074443/

I'm not sure it is fantastic vision. Perhaps it is my mathematical mind's ability to extrapolate angles. Help me understand where boobies come from behind the arm in this picture. :dunno:

I never said they are gigantic, but they're there. Plus, I'm wearing on of those tank top with a built-in bra, that kinda smushes them down a bit.

Haven't had a guy complain about them yet. :dunno:

I never said they are gigantic, but they're there. Plus, I'm wearing on of those tank top with a built-in bra, that kinda smushes them down a bit.

Sorry, but that is just a tank top. There isn't a built in bra, or we'd see some compression around your ribs. Also guys don't usually complain about booblessness to a woman's face.

Anyway, I'll give you an out and ask about that circle tat on your shoulder. Has it been discussed here? If so, I missed it so... what is it and why did you get it?

The arm blocks where the breasts would stick out from the upper abdomen, but judging by the angle of your front side from shoulder down, and then from the belly going upwards and extrapolating, I would guess about 0.0 cm.

Just teasing. The top down does protrude out out more than belly up, but not by very much. No matter, you're thin with a nice belly and that alone makes for a very nice figure even if the breasts don't offer so much help. Like I told you in GTG, you're built like my ex-wife, so that figure works for me. It also means I have a pretty good idea of what it's like doing the boom-boom with you.

Sorry, but that is just a tank top. There isn't a built in bra, or we'd see some compression around your ribs. Also guys don't usually complain about booblessness to a woman's face.

Anyway, I'll give you an out and ask about that circle tat on your shoulder. Has it been discussed here? If so, I missed it so... what is it and why did you get it?

My American bras say 32B and my French ones say 32C. :dunno:

Like I need an out with you... PUH-LEASE...

It's a Celtic knot, and yes... it's been discussed before. I'm 1/2 Irish. You should ask Dank, apparently we have matching tattoos.

The arm blocks where the breasts would stick out from the upper abdomen, but judging by the angle of your front side from shoulder down, and then from the belly going upwards and extrapolating, I would guess about 0.0 cm.

Just teasing. The top down does protrude out out more than belly up, but not by very much. No matter, you're thin with a nice belly and that alone makes for a very nice figure even if the breasts don't offer so much help. Like I told you in GTG, you're built like my ex-wife, so that figure works for me. It also means I have a pretty good idea of what it's like doing the boom-boom with you.

Now I feel slightly violated. :askeered:

My American bras say 32B and my French ones say 32C. :dunno:

Like I need an out with you... PUH-LEASE...

It's a Celtic knot, and yes... it's been discussed before. I'm 1/2 Irish. You should ask Dank, apparently we have matching tattoos.

That's weird, we share the same bra size.

Don't remind me, I had done a pretty good job of compartmentalizing and forgetting it. You're going to trigger another bout of Poosay Tattoo Stress Disorder..

Don't remind me, I had done a pretty good job of compartmentalizing and forgetting it. You're going to trigger another bout of Poosay Tattoo Stress Disorder..

You got yours as a tramp stamp, huh?

Poor baby...

you date gay dudes, they dont like boobs so they will not complain

Now I feel slightly violated. :askeered:

Well there goes the not hesitating to have a drink with any geek :lol:

Well there goes the not hesitating to have a drink with any geek :lol:

:D

Nah, Volty's alright... I'd still meet him for a drink. But it's going to have to be in the middle of the day. In a crowed area. Close to the door. And with pepper spray.

:D

Nah, Volty's alright... I'd still meet him for a drink. But it's going to have to be in the middle of the day. In a crowed area. Close to the door. And with pepper spray.

So you are saying that he still has a very good shot at tapping that ass. :banana:

You got yours as a tramp stamp, huh?

Poor baby...

No i got it on my upper back, not as far out on the shoulder as you but enough to feel shame and remorse.

doesn't anyone have any morals or respect for women any more?

in my mind, if you're playing house with this girl...obviously has your garade code, dog shopping, met your kids. then what do you expect?

be a man and tell her up front what you expect. don't have her sleeping at your house, etc.... then you don't get into these situations to begin with. you're divorced and have kids....it's not college again.

i hear this all the time....older guys move these woman into their houses, have her be "step-mom" and play lovey dovey..and then she's throws out marriage and it's like whoa whoa whoa hold up. focking pretty selfish if you ask me.

in my mind, if you're playing house with this girl...obviously has your garade code, dog shopping, met your kids. then what do you expect?

be a man and tell her up front what you expect. don't have her sleeping at your house, etc.... then you don't get into these situations to begin with. you're divorced and have kids....it's not college again.

i hear this ###### all the time....older guys move these woman into their houses, have her be "step-mom" and play lovey dovey..and then she's throws out marriage and it's like whoa whoa whoa hold up. focking pretty selfish if you ask me.

I agree. Man up, state your intentions, and deal with the consequences.

Fock, I've agreed with pork butt and Philly today. What is wrong with me?

i hear this ###### all the time....older guys move these woman into their houses, have her be "step-mom" and play lovey dovey..and then she's throws out marriage and it's like whoa whoa whoa hold up. focking pretty selfish if you ask me.

Agreed :o