Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Pizza

These large tortillas are $4.99 for 20,I've always heard about the cauliflower crusts but never tried,just sounds too different,I take it you like it?

I do.

These large tortillas are $4.99 for 20,I've always heard about the cauliflower crusts but never tried,just sounds too different,I take it you like it?

My wife eats those and doesnt mind them. If you are cutting out bread it works well enough.

My wife eats those and doesnt mind them. If you are cutting out bread it works well enough.

I use them for sandwiches,hamburgers,tacos,quesadillas and now pizza.

This thread put pizza on my mind...... Walking thru the store last night, I wanted a snack - decided to take a shot on one of the frozen pizzas I've never had before.

I was pleasantly surprised, this little frozen pizza was damn good - possibly the best frozen one I've had... And for $3.50, an incredible deal - will be buying again. :thumbsup:

https://www.digiorno.com/content/images/products/11361-box-l.png

This thread put pizza on my mind...... Walking thru the store last night, I wanted a snack - decided to take a shot on one of the frozen pizzas I've never had before.

I was pleasantly surprised, this little frozen pizza was damn good - possibly the best frozen one I've had... And for $3.50, an incredible deal - will be buying again. :thumbsup:

That's a good price for that,normally around here the sale price is no less than $5

That's a good price for that,normally around here the sale price is no less than $5

No doubt, and the perfect size too for a good snack/lunch...... And bcoz it's smaller in size, only takes 15 minutes to cook.

About pizza, if your store has Kroger brand stuff, look in the cold section for a Kroger pizza kit. It’s around 5$ and comes in a cube with 4 crusts, 4 sauces, cheese and pepperoni you put together and bake yourself. Sounds like garbage but I got it for kicks and the pizza was surprisingly good. Little personal sized pies and you get 4 for around 5 bucks, a steal. If you have kids or they have friends over it’s a great activity to have them make their own small pizzas.

I guess I could buy 3, bake them and stack 'em lol

I guess I could buy 3, bake them and stack 'em lol

When I was a teenager my dad used to buy those really cheap 2 pack pizzas with a cardboard disc between the two. My buddy and I, stoned, baked them and started eating them stacked. We got about halfway through and he's like what is this, it's like a paper bag? I'm like, ohh man, I forgot to remove that cardboard disc.

He almost threw up.

• Like 2

Wondering where the OP lives?

I think all frozen pizza sucks.

Don;t know about all places but our Pizza Hut and Cici's will make you a low carb bowl upon request.Basically it's a round foil pan,you choose ingredients and they bake.Granted no crust at all but if in a hurry it works.

Theyll probably shove a rolling pin up your ass if you pay them to. Would be less ghey than ordering that.

There's a place here in town that makes pepperoni with a 10 in diameter. I slice that about a quarter inch thick and then put sauce and cheese and meats and vegetables on it. Baked just long enough to warm the sauce and melt the cheese. It's naturally carb and gluten-free.

Freschetta cheese pizza + minced garlic, spinach and sun dried tomatoes is pretty good.

That's the most unhealthy thing you've ever said you ate. You may be human after all. :o

Theyll probably shove a rolling pin up your ass if you pay them to. Would be less ghey than ordering that.

:rolleyes:

What kinda diet are you on? Just curious. And is it helping you lose weight?

Low carb/keto Day 34 Super Bowl Sunday was a free day,I'm down 19 lbs. as of this morning.

• Like 1

There's a place here in town that makes pepperoni with a 10 in diameter.

Dats a beeg pepporoni.

Low carb/keto Day 34 Super Bowl Sunday was a free day,I'm down 19 lbs. as of this morning.

Wow. How many inches in the waist. I'd like to lose a bit myself. I have been eating lots more fruit and have noticed my waist trimming down a bit but not as fast as I'd like.

Mines bigger.

If by bigger, you mean greasier, I believe you

what he lacks in length, he makes up for in girth.

Wow. How many inches in the waist. I'd like to lose a bit myself. I have been eating lots more fruit and have noticed my waist trimming down a bit but not as fast as I'd like.

38 to a 36 most of it was in my gut,my goal is 205-210 which is another 15-20 lbs

I went ahead and made the low carb pizza for lunch as I hadn't pizza in over a month and this thread had me craving it.

It turned out fantastic

I made this tonight with a basic tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and mushrooms.

It was really good. Basically just a super thin crust pizza.

Thanks for the tip. I try to stay away from carbs as much as possible, so I dont eat much pizza anymore. But this opens up a world of possibilities.

• Like 1

I made this tonight with a basic tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and mushrooms.

It was really good. Basically just a super thin crust pizza.

Thanks for the tip. I try to stay away from carbs as much as possible, so I dont eat much pizza anymore. But this opens up a world of possibilities.

:thumbsup: You're welcome