Sign in to follow this  
DixieDevils

Denver-area Dynasty League

Not looking to start one myself, per se, but interested in knowing if there are any other Denver-area fantasy football fanatics who would like to get together to start up a 12- or 14-team Dynasty League.

I'm in one dynasty league now and love it. Current league starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 DT. Plays 13-week schedule with three divisions. Division winners and three wildcards make the playoffs.

Would like to get involved in a local dynasty league. If there's one or if anyone would like to help set up one, e-mail me at kodeysdad@yahoo.com.

Miss the day of live drafts.

Thanks.

We need 3 or 4 more players for a 12-team Auction/Dynasty league. This is a local league in Denver market. So local players only. Auction would be held Sunday, Aug. 17 at a local bar or someone's house. Working in conjunction with another owner to finalize rules, Web site, etc.

Roster size would be 20 to 25 players with QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, K, DEF starters.

PPR league. Basic scoring for the rest.

If you're interested and in Colorado, Denver area, e-mail me at kodeysdad@yahoo.com with contact information and interest. Need to get teams lined up by the end of the week, hopefully.

We need 3 or 4 more players for a 12-team Auction/Dynasty league. This is a local league in Denver market. So local players only. Auction would be held Sunday, Aug. 17 at a local bar or someone's house. Working in conjunction with another owner to finalize rules, Web site, etc.

Roster size would be 20 to 25 players with QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, K, DEF starters.

PPR league. Basic scoring for the rest.

If you're interested and in Colorado, Denver area, e-mail me at kodeysdad@yahoo.com with contact information and interest. Need to get teams lined up by the end of the week, hopefully.

Need at least one more. Prefer 3, but will do with 10 teams instead of 12. Contact ASAP.