Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

OK Pittsburgh Homers...Which WR will have the better game vs Cleveland?

Title says it all.

Which Pitt WR will have the better game vs Cleveland?

Wallace or Brown?

Cleveland Pass D has been tough. Which WR does Big Ben target? And which WR will Haden cover?

Any insight Steeler fans :wave:

Cleveland's pass D is "tough" because they get run over every single game and have played a schedule against sub-optimal competition. Start both; Brown has a better game.

Put me down for a vote for Brown. Joe Haden will be matched up on Wallace all day most likely...that's not quite like being on Revis Island, but it's in the same body of water.

Cleveland's pass D is "tough" because they get run over every single game and have played a schedule against sub-optimal competition. Start both; Brown has a better game.

I agree whole heartedly.

Im starting Brown...and hoping he gets me some points in the 1st half. As its going to be Mendy time 2nd half as they take a 20+ pt lead into halftime

If you have either one of them on your roster, I would start them. Cleveland's pass d looks good only because their pass defense has never been challenged by a high-powered passing game. However, I would slightly favor Wallace, where he may get few receptions, but will make them count big.

Haden is getting WAY too much credit. This guy is not Revis for crying out loud.

Start Wallace or you'll regret it. Wallace can burn anyone and is a great bet for a TD Sunday. Even more so than Brown.

The Steelers will (should) run a lot on Sunday but they like to throw enough that Wallace and Brown will still have solid games.

Haden is getting WAY too much credit. This guy is not Revis for crying out loud.

Start Wallace or you'll regret it. Wallace can burn anyone and is a great bet for a TD Sunday. Even more so than Brown.

The Steelers will (should) run a lot on Sunday but they like to throw enough that Wallace and Brown will still have solid games.

He is Revis-lite. I'm starting Wallace, but I'm afraid. Very afraid. :ninja:

I would much rather start Brown tomorrow, feel he will get at least twice as many targets as Wallace, if not more

He is Revis-lite. I'm starting Wallace, but I'm afraid. Very afraid. :ninja:

I would much rather start Brown tomorrow, feel he will get at least twice as many targets as Wallace, if not more

What qb/we combos has he shut down?

I've actually got he triffecta going, Wallace, AB, and Mendy. Wallace had 3 catches last week, of course 2 were for TD's which obviously helped.

I do agree with some others, AB will put up better FF numbers than Wallace.

So you all agree, that Haden will cover Wallace?

If the Steelers are prepping for a game on Sunday, I guess they will be forfeiting this week then...

Wallace is a gamer and he will demand the ball as many "selfish" WR do, esp. because this game is on Nat'l TV. I think Wallace will show tonight why is is a top tier WR in the NFL and FF. My vote is for Wallace. 6-110-1 Brown 5-84

Wallace is a gamer and he will demand the ball as many "selfish" WR do, esp. because this game is on Nat'l TV. I think Wallace will show tonight why is is a top tier WR in the NFL and FF. My vote is for Wallace. 6-110-1 Brown 5-84

Mendenhall 120 and 2 TDs, that's why the receivers are "poor" plays ! :overhead:

Steelers homer here, and until further notice, start Brown. In the last 6 games, Brown has nearly doubled Wallace in receiving yards (561 - 304) and has only one fewer TD in that span. Opposing defenses are simply terrified of Wallace's speed and are rotating all of their coverages his way, leaving Brown to run free all day long.

Yep, I had to laugh at the comments about how awesome Haden is........Brown schooled Haden on the 79 yd TD. In fact, Haden was getting burned by the Steelers WRs all night.