SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Or to put It simply....hes a nut job.

Yeah definitely. But if we wanted to be a little more detailed I think he has Dunning-Kruger. Just read the summary, its really interesting.

Th obsession n and idiocy continues with you and Filthy...also hisnpost was pretty much false as usual.

Im sure Beave still talking about me and replying to me too.

So sad.

Thats exactly what someone with Dunning-Kruger would say. 🙄

• Like 2

Th obsession n and idiocy continues with you and Filthy...also hisnpost was pretty much false as usual.

So sad.

When you act like you do you will get called out. You can’t understand that or deal with it.

Thats exactly what someone with Dunning-Kruger would say. 🙄

Says the guy who claims he is superior ...

You said Hillary was investigated = lie.

You said you could care less if Hillary or Obama get indicted = lie.

You said you were not left leaning = lie.

You said you work = lie.

Wont be here much
  • Like 1

This is Sho:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DunningKruger_effect

Its definitely what is going on.

So sad.

You nailed it and like clockwork he shows his low ability (in this case to concentrate on posting).

Also, he states my post was pretty much false which leads us to believe he acknowledges he does lie.

• Like 1

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/18/corruption-junction-desperation-amid-democrat-members-of-the-intelligence-gang-of-eight/

The Democratic members of the Gang of Eight (Schumer, Pelosi, Warner, Shifforbrains) admit they have an agreement with Wray and Rosenstein that they withhold Intelligence from the White House.

If true, Trump needs to fire Rosenstein and Wray immediately.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/18/corruption-junction-desperation-amid-democrat-members-of-the-intelligence-gang-of-eight/

The Democratic members of the Gang of Eight (Schumer, Pelosi, Warner, Shifforbrains) admit they have an agreement with Wray and Rosenstein that they withhold Intelligence from the White House.

I smell a bit of fear here. Sounds like the are entering evidence into record about "verbal assurances" before there is even an investigation. Then trying to jam the works with requests for procedure (although I am sure they are due none of this).

We all know that Trump has already read everything, he just can't comment on any of it until it's declassified. The gang of 8 sure doesn't want that. Mueller's dog and pony show would lose it's place under the Big Top.

• Like 1

Rosenstein will be gone shortly
  • Like 1

Upon further review, this appears to be a ploy that would give the appearance of the FBI/DNI not giving Trump intel.

Title 50 U.S.C. § 3091(a)(1) requires that the president keep Congress informed.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1042219182253760512.html

False...I back up my statements with hack, lib troll horesh!t. I'm scared to go outside and talk to people like I do on the internet. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

False...I back up my statements with hack, lib troll horesh!t. I'm scared to go outside and talk to people like I do on the internet. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weak effort troll...

Weak effort troll...

He is right though, theres no way you talk to people like this in real life. You would have gotten your ass beat to many times.

Just saw something about Hillary and a book she's putting out. She doing book signings from prison yet? Bill stopping buy for conjugals?

I'm sure by now those treasonous traitors Comey and Mueller are locked up.

collusion?

Howz bout dat?

Look back at any post I've made about collusion. You'll see I've said I don't believe it at all, numerous times. I think I may have even said it in response to you before.

Just saw something about Hillary and a book she's putting out. She doing book signings from prison yet? Bill stopping buy for conjugals?

So you're unwilling to believe any of the evidence against them until they're locked up? You aware of a thing called 'investigations'?

So you're unwilling to believe any of the evidence against them until they're locked up? You aware of a thing called 'investigations'?

This is an ironic post.

This is an ironic post.

We've sat through 2 years of investigation (actually longer) of Trump Russian collusion and nothing's been found except unrelated crap that isn't tied to Trump. That should tell you what the premise of launching this investigation was.

Secondly, the I.G. has found criminality (McCabe referred) and there are other ongoing investigations (and in some cases reinvestigations since the previous ones were rigged). The reason only Democrats don't want these documents declassified are they will unmask the previous administration as the lawless thugs the Democratic party has become.

You should be ashamed of the Dems for what they've done/what they're doing. If you still support the Democrats, you should be ashamed of yourself.

We've sat through 2 years of investigation (actually longer) of Trump Russian collusion and nothing's been found except unrelated crap that isn't tied to Trump. That should tell you what the premise of launching this investigation was.

Secondly, the I.G. has found criminality (McCabe referred) and there are other ongoing investigations (and in some cases reinvestigations since the previous ones were rigged). The reason only Democrats don't want these documents declassified are they will unmask the previous administration as the lawless thugs the Democratic party has become.

You should be ashamed of the Dems for what they've done/what they're doing. If you still support the Democrats, you should be ashamed of yourself.

well said
  • Like 1

What's the title? 'Butt Plugs For Pear Shaped Losers'?

He is right though, theres no way you talk to people like this in real life. You would have gotten your ass beat to many times.

Its funny how the keyboard cowboy types like you project like this.

Also...nothing he said was right.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-dossier-stuck-york-trigger-russia-investigation-sources/story?id=57919471

Not good for Rudy or those that tried to sit on this rather than do their jobs. As I said...bad for the NY office.

:lol:

NO FOCKING SH!T the investigation was underway by the summer of 2016 because the foreign contacts were people the CIA and FBI sent to meet with Pappadopolis and Page (Halper and Mifsud). It began in 2015 with the OCONUS Lures and the NSA Data base abuses which probably included ALL Republican candidates.

Thanks for verifying Comey etc were lying when they said investigation began in July 2016.

I don't support the democrats. As I've stated here a billion times I've never voted D for any election. If you can't separate the fact that I think President Trump is an embarrassment of a president from your idea that I must then be a democrat bootlicker, that's on you.

I've said from day one to investigate focking everyone and hold those guilty accountable. You want the investigation into your guy to go away so bad that you call the guy appointed to perform the investigation a treasonous traitor. I have 0 doubt in my mind that no matter who they put in charge of the investigation, you'd be saying the same thing. If there's nothing there to be found, let them spend 15 focking years investigating, they wont find anything. Now, outside of wanting your guy to not be investigated, you've already got multiple people on the democratic side convicted in your mind. Clinton focking murdered Seth Rich, Obama sold Uranium to Russia, Comey tried to overthrow the government, etc... without ever even having an investigation.

If you can't admit that you're biased as hell, you're ridiculous.

For the record, so that in the future I can quote myself:

Investigate them all. Find the guilty ones and hold them accountable. This goes for all sides.

• Like 1

I don't support the democrats. As I've stated here a billion times I've never voted D for any election. If you can't separate the fact that I think President Trump is an embarrassment of a president from your idea that I must then be a democrat bootlicker, that's on you.

I've said from day one to investigate focking everyone and hold those guilty accountable. You want the investigation into your guy to go away so bad that you call the guy appointed to perform the investigation a treasonous traitor. I have 0 doubt in my mind that no matter who they put in charge of the investigation, you'd be saying the same thing. If there's nothing there to be found, let them spend 15 focking years investigating, they wont find anything. Now, outside of wanting your guy to not be investigated, you've already got multiple people on the democratic side convicted in your mind. Clinton focking murdered Seth Rich, Obama sold Uranium to Russia, Comey tried to overthrow the government, etc... without ever even having an investigation.

Investigate them all. Find the guilty ones and hold them accountable. This goes for all sides.

On what basis should Trump be investigated. Please, tell us what criminal activity has occurred to have warranted the appointment of the Special Counsel.

On what basis should Trump be investigated. Please, tell us what criminal activity has occurred to have warranted the appointment of the Special Counsel.

Because multiple high up people believed he may have colluded with Russia. Here's the thing about investigations, they don't apply only to guilty people.

I'm out for the day. If I have time I'll further reply tomorrow but don't expect anything else today.

Nailed it!

He cant separate anything...he is a conspiracy believing hack who follows Q, and utterly nonsensical websites and believes the words of Trump and Devin Nunes.

He is immune to actual facts....that he doesnt even think Muellers investigation has merit is all you need to know.

He probably still holds out that Russia had no involvement in the 2016 election.

Because multiple high up people believed he may have colluded with Russia. Here's the thing about investigations, they don't apply only to guilty people.

Those same people are now being investigated for weaponizing America's (and other countries') intelligence agencies against Trump. Those same people are the ones who sent the foreign assets to talk with Trump Campaign people to justify the spying and investigation.

The Russian narrative was put forth for a few reasons:

1. To cover up their spying on multiple people including Trump.

2. To supplant Trump i.e. Treason/Sedition.

:lol:

NO FOCKING SH!T the investigation was underway by the summer of 2016 because the foreign contacts were people the CIA and FBI sent to meet with Pappadopolis and Page (Halper and Mifsud). It began in 2015 with the OCONUS Lures and the NSA Data base abuses which probably included ALL Republican candidates.

Thanks for verifying Comey etc were lying when they said investigation began in July 2016.

So the latest talking point is that opposition research paid for by Hillary and composed of intel gathered by a foreign agent (Steele) from Russian sources sat on the desk of someone at the FBI NY field office?

Sounds like the members of that office deserve a promotion for treating unverified opposition research like it should be treated, as trash.

Here is a question for all of the geniuses on the left.... If Russia was colluding with Trump to get him elected then why would they also at the same time collude with Hillary and the FBI on a dossier filled with damaging intel AGAINST Trump?

So the latest talking point is that opposition research paid for by Hillary and composed of intel gathered by a foreign agent (Steele) from Russian sources sat on the desk of someone at the FBI NY field office?

Sounds like the members of that office deserve a promotion for treating unverified opposition research like it should be treated, as trash.

Here is a question for all of the geniuses on the left.... If Russia was colluding with Trump to get him elected then why would they also at the same time collude with Hillary and the FBI on a dossier filled with damaging intel AGAINST Trump?

You probably should read up on the issues surrounding the NY field office (part of that isnwhy Comey made his announcement about Hillary). Also, you should read up and understand the timeline when considering idiots claim the dossier was the basis for the Page FISA when the FBI didnt even have the dossier yet.

They forget certain details about the Dossier.

McCain was trying to hand carry it to the FBI but the FBI already had it (Strzok/Ohr connection). Ohr's interviews with the FBI were simply updates from Steele after they'd broken off contact with him.

You probably should read up on the issues surrounding the NY field office (part of that isnwhy Comey made his announcement about Hillary). Also, you should read up and understand the timeline when considering idiots claim the dossier was the basis for the Page FISA when the FBI didnt even have the dossier yet.

McCabe's testimony says otherwise. Without the Dossier, a FISA warrant wouldn't have been sought. Also, the FBI was using Steele in February 2016.......

https://thefederalist.com/2018/08/06/4-things-learned-fbis-mostly-redacted-steele-documents/

November 1st, 2016 they officially severed their relationship with Steele but kept Ohr as the go between getting his info that way.

I take it The View didn't cover this topic well enough for you to debate, did it?

They forget certain details about the Dossier.

McCain was trying to hand carry it to the FBI but the FBI already had it (Strzok/Ohr connection). Ohr's interviews with the FBI were updates

• Like 1

Those same people are now being investigated for weaponizing America's (and other countries') intelligence agencies against Trump. Those same people are the ones who sent the foreign assets to talk with Trump Campaign people to justify the spying and investigation.

The Russian narrative was put forth for a few reasons:

1. To cover up their spying on multiple people including Trump.

2. To supplant Trump i.e. Treason/Sedition.

And these investigations came out of the Trump investigation. Without that, this sh1t gets buried. Again, let the investigations run to their conclusions. If you're not guilty, you should be welcoming the investigation to clear your name.

He cant separate anything...he is a conspiracy believing hack who follows Q, and utterly nonsensical websites and believes the words of Trump and Devin Nunes.

He is immune to actual facts....that he doesnt even think Muellers investigation has merit is all you need to know.

He probably still holds out that Russia had no involvement in the 2016 election.

Bruh, you're just as biased as anyone on this board. Don't get too pious.

You said Hillary was investigated = lie.

You said you could care less if Hillary or Obama get indicted = lie.

You said you were not left leaning = lie.

You said you work = lie.

He said he wouldnt post much here = lie