Sign in to follow this  
BLS

I don't want to conspiracy theory it.....but what the F is going on?

now wait a min. Both republicans and democrats force fed us that ######

Yep. Passed by a vote of 98-1 or something like that.

JFC...HRC was investigated by Republican Congress mutliple times....plus the IC (which you can keep trying to play off as some partisan wing for Obama but it just shows more how focking idiotic you are).

There is already more than a shred tying to Trump...not enough to do much about...but its already there.

Why do we want this to be true? Because the man is dangerous, a buffoon and completely unfit for office. Same I said during the primaries and general election. He has done nothing since being elected or since taking office to show me to be incorrect. In fact...he keeps proving me right every damn day.

I disagree Pence on social policy as much as I possibly can with a politician. His views on many things disgust me...but I would much rather have him in the oval office right now than Donald Trump.

Thats because I think that is by far what is best for our country.

You would rather it be Trump so you can try and claim you are right on a message board. Is there any way you can possibly defend him as good for our country.

Seriously?

Excellent points. :thumbsup:

It's funny - The Trumptards (and Trump himself) have flip flopped so many times on whether the intel community is "good" or "bad" "professional" or "Unprofessional" so many times, I don't know how they keep track.

I guess it's just like Trump and polls - if they're bad - they're wrong.

It's got to be a lot easier living in a simple world like that.

Going to be the shortest presidency without dying in office, so at least he'll have that record. History continuing to be made.

I just really think you all are overthinking it. You keep looking for a partisan viewpoint, a party to blame, etc. Bringing up Clinton investigations, Obama loyal operatives, Old guards that don't like the way Trump does things.....Sure, all those things exist and don't exist, but by going down that road and thinking they are behind it, you have to make tons of assumptions that all I have to work perfectly or the theory collapses.

Just go back to what I posted at the beginning of the thread. I make ONE assumption. The Cris Steele Dossier is essentially accurate. With that one assumption, pretty much everything makes sense. It answers most every question.

All hail William of Occam.

'The Establishment' aren't the ones breaking the law and communicating with the enemy. It may be true that they don't like Trump and would love to see him out, but it's Trump and his staff that are focking up. No different than the guy who gets caught cheating on his wife and blames it on her friend for telling her. :doh:

Flynn broke a law? The one breaking the law here is the establishment Intel agency that gave the info of a wiretapped phone call to the press. Once again,'you don't know what you're talking about.

Establishment wants Trump and his administration out.

Its honestly BS, they won't even let him do his focking job. Bunch of whiney whack jobs like Sho and Newbie.

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

The IRS is not targeting anyone.

It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".

You didn't build that!

I will restore trust in Government.

The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk

It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.

Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.

I am not spying on American citizens.

Obama Care will be good for America ..

You can keep your family doctor.

Premiums will be lowered by $2500.

If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.

It's just like shopping at Amazon.

I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.

I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.

I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .

I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.

And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

ISIL (ISIS) is nothing but a j.v team.

If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.

If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.

I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.

I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

The Barack H. Obama

---------------------------------------

• Like 1

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

The IRS is not targeting anyone.

It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".

You didn't build that!

I will restore trust in Government.

The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk

It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.

Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.

I am not spying on American citizens.

Obama Care will be good for America ..

You can keep your family doctor.

Premiums will be lowered by $2500.

If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.

It's just like shopping at Amazon.

I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.

I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.

I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .

I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.

And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

ISIL (ISIS) is nothing but a j.v team.

If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.

If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.

I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.

I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

The Barack H. Obama

---------------------------------------

Long list there man. :thumbsup:

Poor Donald J. is facing a lifetime's worth of criticism in just under a month whereas others got a free pass for eight years. :dunno:

• Like 1

Establishment wants Trump and his administration out.

Its honestly BS, they won't even let him do his focking job. Bunch of whiney whack jobs like Sho and Newbie.

This :thumbsup:

Also the White House is probably bugged to the umph degree

Poor Donald J. is facing a lifetime's worth of criticism in just under a month whereas others got a free pass for eight years. :dunno:

No doubt!!!

I already said Good, he broke the rules and should be gone. :dunno:

Now let's discuss the leak. Are you okay with I.C. leaking stuff to the press?

Here's my question. When did Trump find out about him breaking the rules? When did he make Flynn resign? Because from what I've read (granted, all I've read about it is in this forum) didn't Trump find out about it weeks before and then only oust him once it hit the press? I'd prefer the right thing be done without the leak but the appearance of this case is that it was going to be buried until it was leaked.

If you were the one in the intel community with the information on Flynn, and you knew it was told to Trump weeks ago, what would you have done with that info? Because being complacent in allowing a cover up is just as bad as the cover up itself in my book.

Here's my question. When did Trump find out about him breaking the rules? When did he make Flynn resign? Because from what I've read (granted, all I've read about it is in this forum) didn't Trump find out about it weeks before and then only oust him once it hit the press? I'd prefer the right thing be done without the leak but the appearance of this case is that it was going to be buried until it was leaked.

If you were the one in the intel community with the information on Flynn, and you knew it was told to Trump weeks ago, what would you have done with that info? Because being complacent in allowing a cover up is just as bad as the cover up itself in my book.

I would not have called the press with it. I would have followed up with my superiors in writing then it's on them.

And when did previous Presidents know about things happening under their watch? Did they take immediate action? When did Obama find out (if not give the order) that the IRS was targeting groups? When did he call for that person to resign?

Judge them all by the same standard or judge them not.

Left trying desperately to unring the bell.

We are going to need a new one of these for those who think he won't last the term. It's probably already 1/2 hour long.

• Like 1

So Flynn resigns because he didn't fully disclose what his convo was with a Russian Ambassador, correct?

Then we find out our OWN intelligence community is the one who TAPPED his line, and then LEAKED it to the media?

WHY?

Before you start going TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.....let me preface....if Flynn did something he is not supposed to do, and it's a big deal, then he should have resigned. I'm not arguing that point. What I'm trying to figure out is WHAT THE F IS GOING ON?

Why is this happening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-9nJzJF8Rc

What happened was that the deep state globalists are attempting a coup of this administration through the constant drone of their aligned media outlets (CIA - Washington Post, CNN, State Dep't. - NY Times). If Flynn, a member of the incoming administration, spoke to a Russian diplomat about sanctions or the Russian response to those sanctions, it seems entirely responsible to me to do so. Now the deep state has to bolster its story with Manafort. The Steele dossier was complete hogwash and everyone knows it, except to the extent you don't like this President and his Nationalist and anti-globalist policies. Then it becomes another piece in a vague and shadowy smear campaign tied to the eternal boogeyman that is Russia. Which, not ironically, seems to mimic completely Soviet political smear campaigns of the not too distant past.

Meanwhile, the U.S. arms Jihadis waging war on an innocent Syrian population, while US politicians pose for pictures with these mass murderers. Russia opposed and continues to oppose them with direct force and stifled their plans. Even before this the US supported a coup in the Ukraine, which Russia to large extent countered. Russia, for opposing US globalist ambitions, is enemy No. 1.

If Trump is to implement his version of gov't., he has to get rid of all the holdover elements of the CIA, FBI and State Dep't., which he probably can't do immediately because it will screw up ongoing overt and covert ops. and compromise operatives.

• Like 3

Loved him more than Hillary. Yes. But loved the idea that the former strongest country in the world would be run by a bumbling moron. Putin officially became king of the world on November 8th. That's why he rigged the election. Not because he gives a rat's ass about Cheetoh Jesus.

If HE rigged the election, how did Hillary win the popular vote by a few million votes? :doh:

• Like 1

What happened was that the deep state globalists are attempting a coup of this administration through the constant drone of their aligned media outlets (CIA - Washington Post, CNN, State Dep't. - NY Times). If Flynn, a member of the incoming administration, spoke to a Russian diplomat about sanctions or the Russian response to those sanctions, it seems entirely responsible to me to do so. Now the deep state has to bolster its story with Manafort. The Steele dossier was complete hogwash and everyone knows it, except to the extent you don't like this President and his Nationalist and anti-globalist policies. Then it becomes another piece in a vague and shadowy smear campaign tied to the eternal boogeyman that is Russia. Which, not ironically, seems to mimic completely Soviet political smear campaigns of the not too distant past.

Meanwhile, the U.S. arms Jihadis waging war on an innocent Syrian population, while US politicians pose for pictures with these mass murderers. Russia opposed and continues to oppose them with direct force and stifled their plans. Even before this the US supported a coup in the Ukraine, which Russia to large extent countered. Russia, for opposing US globalist ambitions, is enemy No. 1.

If Trump is to implement his version of gov't., he has to get rid of all the holdover elements of the CIA, FBI and State Dep't., which he probably can't do immediately because it will screw up ongoing overt and covert ops. and compromise operatives.

bingo

Just hope someone from CNN and the Wapo end up in jail for this. And Flynn gets a payday.

Casual Observer? Hardly. You sir won the internet.

:first:

Flynn broke a law? The one breaking the law here is the establishment Intel agency that gave the info of a wiretapped phone call to the press. Once again,'you don't know what you're talking about.

Bwahahahahahaha

If HE rigged the election, how did Hillary win the popular vote by a few million votes? :doh:

She would have won by 10-20 million votes without the rigging. HTH

Just hope someone from CNN and the Wapo end up in jail for this. And Flynn gets a payday.

Yes, let's make the guy breaking laws and speaking to the enemy a hero. :doh:

Yes, let's make the guy breaking laws and speaking to the enemy a hero. :doh:

You read the transcripts? No, you didn't. Meathead. Enemy? Obama-flexibility. Quiet boy

She would have won by 10-20 million votes without the rigging. HTH

You remind me the birthers. Buying into conspiracy theories because your girl lost. To funny.

You remind me the birthers. Buying into conspiracy theories because your girl lost. To funny.

And who was King Birther? Your boy Donald. lolol

but republican leaders already agreed russia influenced the election

He's your Alpha Dog now and your President. Respect the position if not the person.

As a person, he's a disgusting jerkoff. As a President, he's the nations' top comedian. I'm loving it! :lol:

Don't know what's better; watching Trump's effect on the stock market or watching the resident Meathead TILT. :banana:

Today I n this thread has been nothing but youball completely unhzinged again doing backflips to defend Trump and this incompetent administration.

Today I n this thread has been nothing but youball completely unhzinged again doing backflips to defend Trump and this incompetent administration.

In fairness, they probably all get up and turn on the news and cringe, knowing they have to punch the Geek Club clock and defend something else moronic this idiot said or did.

In fairness, they probably all get up and turn on the news and cringe, knowing they have to punch the Geek Club clock and defend something else moronic this idiot said or did.

At least Spicer and Conway are getting paid to do it...and will write books later.

These guys have nothing left to do but cry about how tough it is being a white man in america

You got bullied into that voting booth, BLS, by everyone. By Kelly Anne. By Bill O'Reiley. Sh!t, I practically dared you. You got bullied into that voting booth by the memory of a dead President.

Your boys are going down, BLS. I can't stop it anymore.

Great movie.

Reading from legit news sources that the Intel Community has essentially declared war on Trump now, and that there may be enough on him that he spends the rest of his life in prison.

Yeah, I'd say it's getting ugly.

Reading from legit news sources that the Intel Community has essentially declared war on Trump now, and that there may be enough on him that he spends the rest of his life in prison.

Yeah, I'd say it's getting ugly.

:lol:

:lol:

I'm actually just having a laugh at those that claim Wikileaks is the only legit news source.

They are linking to some former NSA employee's Twitter . Supposedly the guy has connects inside the IC that are saying Trump used Russian Intelligence Services to spy on Americans, and when the smoke clears, he will die in prison.

:dunno: