Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Are you married to or with a fatty....

....and would you stay if she got plump (assuming you have the kids/house/401k/etc.....easy to split if you aint got $hit)?

My first wife ballooned. I told her lose it or I'm leaving. Then did just that, divorced straight away. Cost me a little bit but I aint stayin with a fatty. Second wife kept herself looking good we just split because we couldn't stand each other anymore. Current girlfriend 5 ft 0 in, 95 pounds and nice b00bies.

I take care of myself. Eat right, stay in the gym so I expect the same of my partner. What says you? Am I an a$$hole or just an average dude?

That depends on the age, length of time youve been married and amount of weight. 10-15 lbs over a 10-year period is sort of what youd expect. 50+ pounds and I would be with you. Thats asking a lot of a spouse.

Wife is still pretty skinny. Love it. Of course my wife is still 25 so...

So you really left her because of her weight? :dunno:

Pretty sure you're just an ass hole. That's why your first wife left you.

Lol my fave edjr lie of all time has to be that he left not one but two wives because they gained weight and were no longer up to his high standards. He so obviously got left by both of them its hilarious.

• Like 1

No offense but, yep, you're an a-hole. You got married and vowed to stick with each other thru better or worse, didn't you?

Looks like maybe you cut and ran when the going got tough.

This is a tough one.

You signed up for long term so ditching her because shes gained some weight seems pretty sh1tty.

BUT she signed up too, and that includes some kind of obligation to keep yourself up reasonably well. Unless both people just dont care.

So Id say you were in the wrong but she does share some of the blame.

• Like 1

....and would you stay if she got plump (assuming you have the kids/house/401k/etc.....easy to split if you aint got $hit)?

My first wife ballooned. I told her lose it or I'm leaving. Then did just that, divorced straight away. Cost me a little bit but I aint stayin with a fatty. Second wife kept herself looking good we just split because we couldn't stand each other anymore. Current girlfriend 5 ft 0 in, 95 pounds and nice b00bies.

I take care of myself. Eat right, stay in the gym so I expect the same of my partner. What says you? Am I an a$$hole or just an average dude?

No kids? Doesn't matter.

No, but after two kids she's not 105lbs anymore. Prolly 120lbs. Boobies are bigger though.

Theres a major difference between putting on weight (lets face it youll eventually put on weight as you get older) and becoming a fat slob that doesnt care about their appearance anymore. Putting on some weight Im fine with. Ill put on weight in the future I know it. But I wont become a fat slob. If your wife does that then I think its ok to leave them if they refuse to change

Picture of this Trumpurethra clown and Ill bet dollars to donuts his ex is out of his league at this point and traded up big time.

No kids? Doesn't matter.

Says in the OP youre assuming theres kids and a house and retirement plans

That depends on the age, length of time youve been married and amount of weight. 10-15 lbs over a 10-year period is sort of what youd expect. 50+ pounds and I would be with you. Thats asking a lot of a spouse.

MDC with the 1st post :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Lol...wife is 5'10" probably 165. Bigger girl. Can't stand skinny girls. My ex used to do fitness shows...didn't do anything for me. No titts..meh.

It's all preference...I like something to grab onto

• Like 2

I am married. You have no one. :(

1st post!!!!! :lol: :lol: Hour glass! :music_guitarred:

No.

No No No No Hell No.

First wife was a size zero nutcase.

Second wife was also a size zero but not a nutcase. Now, three kids and eleven years later, she's up to a size 2 or maybe a 4.

I like thin even if it means I'm giving up t*tties in the process. I know fatties need love too, but to me, I'll leave that as some other guy's responsibility. I like thigh gaps, bikini bridges, the A4 paper challenge, and clavicles that hold coins.

• Like 1

Don't be so hard on the little fella. I'm sure some day he'll find the right guy who'll love him for who he is.

Or not. :lol:

So you really left her because of her weight? :dunno:

Yep and I told her about first. I am a direct person, told her lose some weight or I am gone, few months later we separated.

No offense but, yep, you're an a-hole. You got married and vowed to stick with each other thru better or worse, didn't you?

Looks like maybe you cut and ran when the going got tough.

I talked with her about it first, she was unwilling to change. IMO that is not how adult relationships work. I feel adult relationships come with expectations and those expectations should be clearly stated. If you have a problem with your spouse tell them and hopefully both of you can work on it. If not, splitsville.

I am not religious at all and to me the whole sanctity of marriage thing is a crock of $hit. She expected unconditional love. That only happens towards my kids. Never to an adult woman. To each his own. JMTC

Picture of this Trumpurethra clown and Ill bet dollars to donuts his ex is out of his league at this point and traded up big time.

Nope last I saw she was with a fat dude. They were happy and I was happy for them. I no longer speak to her since kid is grown and I no longer have financial responsibility but we were reasonable with each other when we did talk. And as I said above, I spoke to her about it and tried to work it out with her before I left.

She wasn't working when we split so that one cost me some alimony and support. But to me the money didn't matter. If I am not attracted to my spouse and she is unwilling to compromise and work on it, I'm finding another spouse.

Don't be so hard on the little fella. I'm sure some day he'll find the right guy who'll love him for who he is.

Or not. :lol:

Your stand up act must kill! Let me know when you open up for Emmett Otter and his Jug Band! I bet it's a killer show!

I have told my wife that I would dump her if she plumped up, but I wasn't serious. I don't think that she would just balloon up like a tick at this point, but I would expect that she will put on some pounds at some point. Not like I am some huge prize and look the same way I did 20 years ago. :dunno:

Funny, right? Lol

If I am not attracted to my spouse and she is unwilling to compromise and work on it, I'm finding another spouse.

Not that I disagree with you on all points, but what was the point in getting married in the first place if you dont believe in the sanctity of marraige? Why not just stay with a girlfriend until she does something you cant deal with and then leave? It sounds like youre more suited for dating than marriage. Theres nothing wrong with it,lots of dudes and chicks dont like marraige.

Couldnt last a week - Sad!

Such a lying POS. The biggest POS around here. At least chronic is just a welcher. You're a liar, welcher and disgusting piece of trash.

Such a lying POS. The biggest POS around here. At least chronic is just a welcher. You're a liar, welcher and disgusting piece of trash.

Meltdown :overhead:

Meltdown :overhead:

Human garbage. You should shoot some more heroin again

If her direction of physical shape is due to direction of attitude. IE nuts, lazy, quit giving a .....yes of course

otherwise no

Why doesn't that surprise me. Sad.

Shouldnt dish it out if you cant take it. :dunno: