Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

MS13 : Animals or "A Spark of the Divine"?

And it shows how delusional you are that you believe what Baker says.

Pointing out what is being done /= sympathetic coverage. They gave coverage about dead chickens often...not sympathetic coverage to Hamas. And so on...

no they blamed Israel for killing innocent people, despite what Hamas claimed

IE promoting a false narrative rather than pointing out Hamas and Palestinians are terrorists is justifying them and defending them

Sho disagrees with you? Youre a liar. Plain and simple. Just ignore him and dont argue with him on this stuff. Dude wont listen

Sho disagrees with you? Youre a liar. Plain and simple. Just ignore him and dont argue with him on this stuff. Dude wont listen

And it's quite funny he has half the bored on ignore. What a pvssy.

no they blamed Israel for killing innocent people, despite what Hamas claimed

IE promoting a false narrative rather than pointing out Hamas and Palestinians are terrorists is justifying them and defending them

Israel did kill some innocent people.

Well, you are an established liar for many reasons.

But if I call someone a liar...its because facts disagree with their post.

Ignore me like you and strike do? Haha

• Like 1

Israel did kill some innocent people.

Hamas started the violence, Israel defended itself. Hamas and Palestinians love to put their innocents in the line of fire for just such sympathy.

Or do you see it differently? :dunno:

You mean those good people? Anyone claiming he came down in them like he should have is intellectually dishonest. But I already know that about all of you.

I could spin this (as Timmy did) and claim this means you defend Nazis.

How many people have khaki wearing Occupy Wall Street kids turned Neo Nazis killed in America?

One fat who had a heart attack? Anyone else?

How many people have MS-13 killed in America?

1000? 10000?

Just because most of their victims have brown skin the MSM and left don't give a .

They only care if the victim is white and from an upper crust university.

Ok....new drinking game and we will all be trashed within an hour. Every time Sho writes facts we drink.

• Like 1

Hamas started the violence, Israel defended itself. Hamas and Palestinians love to put their innocents in the line of fire for just such sympathy.

Or do you see it differently? :dunno:

I see Osrael has been guilty of some horrendous things and often acts claiming self defense when it seems not.

And before you go crying...Hamas are terrorists and have focked this thing up as well...no doubt about it.

But there were not media sympathetic to terrorists...they were clearly sympathetic to the children.

How many people have khaki wearing Occupy Wall Street kids turned Neo Nazis killed in America?

One fat ###### who had a heart attack? Anyone else?

How many people have MS-13 killed in America?

1000? 10000?

Just because most of their victims have brown skin the MSM and left don't give a ######.

They only care if the victim is white and from an upper crust university.

A. Killed one inCharlottesville...the ones Trump called very good people.

B. MS 13 is a separate topic to Nazis...and yes they are violent scum.

And Trump has shown he only cares(tweets) of the victim is white and/or the killer is dark or Muslim/both. That much has been clear.

A. Killed one inCharlottesville...the ones Trump called very good people.

B. MS 13 is a separate topic to Nazis...and yes they are violent scum.

And Trump has shown he only cares(tweets) of the victim is white and/or the killer is dark or Muslim/both. That much has been clear.

as opposed to the left who only cares when white kids at school get killed by ARs

• Like 1

as opposed to the left who only cares when white kids at school get killed by ARs

Wrong my...day not think the left has differentiated between race of kids being shot or even by which guns. All school shootings get discussed regardless of that.

I see Osrael has been guilty of some horrendous things and often acts claiming self defense when it seems not.

And before you go crying...Hamas are terrorists and have focked this thing up as well...no doubt about it.

But there were not media sympathetic to terrorists...they were clearly sympathetic to the children.

So you have some amorphous reference to Israel doing bad things in the past. We were talking about the current violence. Or at least I was. Do you think innocent deaths were the cause of Israel in this situation?

Ok....new drinking game and we will all be trashed within an hour. Every time Sho writes facts we drink.

So we WON'T be trashed at all, I guess. In fact, we will never drink again if we use that standard.

So we WON'T be trashed at all, I guess. In fact, we will never drink again if we use that standard.

Let me clarify...every time he writes the word “facts”.

So you have some amorphous reference to Israel doing bad things in the past. We were talking about the current violence. Or at least I was. Do you think innocent deaths were the cause of Israel in this situation?

Id have to look more into it...what could they have done to prevent deaths of innocents.

Which is also besides the point of the claim about the media.

How can there be Palestinians when there's no such thing as Palestine?

I havent heard that ignorant take in quite a while...

Id have to look more into it...

What a focking turd. Commenting on situations he knows nothing about. Typical liberal idiot.

The swing and miss was your cmparison to what I have stated. But I realize you are slow in the uptake.

Odd that you and Beaver arent posting this on FBG... oops... :lol

Let me know when his posts arent 90% complaining about me and trying to get my attention.

Ill just drop this and never reply again. Youre fn crazy.

Im curious now. Can someone get us a post count of this thread? Im wondering what Slo is at right now

Id have to look more into it...what could they have done to prevent deaths of innocents.

Which is also besides the point of the claim about the media.

Honest question, why don't you hold Hamas or Palestine to the same standards that you do Israel? Like I said they like to start shiot and throw innocents in the crossfire, remarkably it works on some folks to blame Israel. As W said (well his speech writer) this is an example of the soft bigotry of low expectations. Those animals can't be expected to act like humans, so Israel$#@! :(

Honest question, why don't you hold Hamas or Palestine to the same standards that you do Israel? Like I said they like to start shiot and throw innocents in the crossfire, remarkably it works on some folks to blame Israel. As W said (well his speech writer) this is an example of the soft bigotry of low expectations. Those animals can't be expected to act like humans, so Israel$#@! :(

I called them scum. They are. I dont hold all Palestinians as the same as Hamas...nor doni hold all

Of Osrael responsible for the actions of their government. But the treatment in the settlements has been terrible for years...not just the rocket attacks...but the treatment.

Im not for anyone targeting where there is no concern for innocent people.

Israel has a lot of responsibility for what is being done as well and I think we have excused them for that for many years...and saying thatbis not the same as defending Hamas or terrorism.

I called them scum. They are. I dont hold all Palestinians as the same as Hamas...nor doni hold all

Of Osrael responsible for the actions of their government. But the treatment in the settlements has been terrible for years...not just the rocket attacks...but the treatment.

Israel has a lot of responsibility for what is being done as well and I think we have excused them for that for many years...and saying thatbis not the same as defending Hamas or terrorism.

Liar

Excused Israel from what? More vague, general gibberish crap from Slo Turd.

Excused Israel from what? More vague, general gibberish crap from Slo Turd.

You should threaten to beat him up, tough guy.

You should threaten to beat him up, tough guy.

Still no pic? :(

Then how come they lump them all together when Trump condemns MS 13? :dunno:

They dont.

They dont.

aren't some claiming, like yourself that the insulted all immigrants?

He never made that association, those throwing the fake outrage tantrum,

like yourself did.

Why do you lump all immigrants with the scum animal MS13 ?

What is wrong with you?

aren't some claiming, like yourself that the insulted all immigrants?

He never made that association, those throwing the fake outrage tantrum,

like yourself did.

Why do you lump all immigrants with the scum animal MS13 ?

What is wrong with you?

Wrong

We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but 
 we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

We are advised NOT to judge ALL Illegal Immigrants by the actions of a few lunatics, but 
 we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.