Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Anti-Trump FBI Agent at center of Clinton Email & Russian Collusion Scandals

Some other things this guy Strokeme has accomplished:

1. Interviewed Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills concerning Private Email Server. Both given immunity but not put under oath and not compelled to cooperate with the investigation. They lied repeatedly to FBI and that's been proven yet face no charges. Again, if I were Flynn's attorney I'd back out of the deal and take my chances. NFW does any of that evidence stick now with the FBI.

• Like 1

Wray got a telephone pole up his ass today in the hearing.

Basically admitted there were fisa warrants on Trump's campaign and transition team.

The guy grilling him obviously knows something to go down that line of questioning.

In the coming weeks we will learn:

Strzok handled the dossier and submitted it for fisa warrants, despite knowing that it was full of Russian propaganda.

Strzok was removed from Mueller's Investigation not because of anti-trump texts, something much bigger.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Strzok has flipped and is cooperating with the OIG.

This. Jordan laid it out that this guy did not get taken off the team because of texts. There is something bigger here.

Zebley also on Mueller's team. He's the lawyer who represented IT guy that installed private email server for Hillary Clinton.

Who are we missing?

Chelsea.

Are you sure? Because it seems like they only have one guy do everything.

Ok, let's wrap this thing up before the FBI is further dragged in the mud. Nice job Obama/Hilllary.

Ok, let's wrap this thing up before the FBI is further dragged in the mud. Nice job Obama/Hilllary.

They turned our own government organizations against the people. They sold our country for pennies on the dollar. Focking disgusting.

Back when Bill was president they just relied on FBI files to use against their enemies. With Obama and Hillary they took it to the next level and got their moles inside the FBI instead.

It's probably been a few posts since I mentioned that proves the FBI themselves that found this guy and punish this guy and reassign this guy and reported this to the Press. You know, not for nothing but your stories crap without the FBI actually having the Integrity to do all this stuff on their own. Now compare that to the Trump company.

• Like 1

Seriously, these guys are massively drinking the Hannity Kool-Aid. That cop voted for Hillary that's why he shot the Trump supporter!

Please...lol

They turned our own government organizations against the people. They sold our country for pennies on the dollar. Focking disgusting.

Yes. And they call the right the abusers of power. Call them Nazis and facists. The hallmark of fascism is using the police against your political opposition. It's a disgrace what they did. Much more disgraceful than us electing an uncouth baboon as president. Difference is, my vote was honest. And I'd do it again, considering the choice. Obama was quoted today more or less calling Trump a Nazi. Balls.

It's probably been a few posts since I mentioned that proves the FBI themselves that found this guy and punish this guy and reassign this guy and reported this to the Press. You know, not for nothing but your stories crap without the FBI actually having the Integrity to do all this stuff on their own. Now compare that to the Trump company.

So you think he got launched because of some anti Trump tweets to his cooz? Why would that get him launched? He was obviously anti Trump from the get-go.

The judge who oversaw the Flynn case has decided to recuse himself:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363885-judge-in-flynn-cases-recuses-himself

Giglio giglio!

Obama appointee. How surprising.

this

How can we trust the Government to police itself after all the revelations that have been made over the past year? FFS the FBI colluded with the people (met with Steele/Fusion GPS) to spy on a Presidential Campaign candidate for the other candidate. That cannot be refuted at this point.

Soooo... you're not happy the IG is undertaking a review?

Soooo... you're not happy the IG is undertaking a review?

Soooo...will you be furious if it's true?

Meuller is killing the FBI. Horrible leadership. Lazy and arrogant. Wrap it up now, we still need to have some faith in them. Obama legacy.

I heard that was a hell of a party!!!! Wish I'd had a ticket. I think I would have really enjoyed myself.

Awfully quiet in here

Don't you think it's kind of odd teh Trump fans never argue the facts in his investigation? It's always about some secret, magic silver bullet that some appear to think will kill the investigation.

This is what would have killed the investigation:

• No contacts with Russians.
  • No deals in Russia or with Russians.
  • Straight up honesty in everything.

So what do you see as the procedural mechanism whereby this makes a difference in what happens?

So what do you see as the procedural mechanism whereby this makes a difference in what happens?

Giglio

Are we talking about Flynn here? Or something about prosecutorial misconduct? I am pretty sure the Brady practice will be covered.

Look

It up. How are you ever going to impeach/convict him of anything when the documented bias against him is presented to a jury? Meuller isn't going to let that happen. It's over.

Look

It up

I'm pretty sure I just covered the point about failing to disclose plea deals. Not sure what argument you're making about it, but if that reaches that point for Trump it will be too late anyway, he will be in an actual trial.

<p>

Don't you think it's kind of odd teh Trump fans never argue the facts in his investigation? It's always about some secret, magic silver bullet that some appear to think will kill the investigation.

Here is why nobody gives a and nobody takes you people seriously:

1.Hillary campaign paid Russia for propaganda on Trump (Perkins Coie>Fusion GPS>Steele>Russia). This same propaganda is what was used to get fisa warrants to spy on Trump campaign.

2. Hillary helped approve the sale of 20% of US uranium to Russia and Obama administration helped them sneak it out of the country (trucked to Canada)

3. Clintons collected $500k for a speech from Russia in cold hard cash and allegedly millions we're funnelled to the Clinton Foundation over several years from Russians or Russian related business.

Nobody in the media or the anti-trump crowd is willing to acknowledge or bat an eye over those events.

Which means either you are all too stupid to realize what is going on in front of your face, or you really don't give a about Russia and this entire collusion conspiracy is just sour grapes.

So no, we are not going to get hysterical because Trump Jr met with some Russians who were coincidentally also paid by Fusion GPS and met with Fusion GPS right before and after the Trump Jr meet.

ETA: I may have answered a question you didn't ask, looking back over your post, but my point still stands.

• Like 2

<p>

its a politicized hit full of hack politicized investigators and a total a sham, those are the only known facts in this case. That cannot be argued. It's over, it's been over.

Here is why nobody gives a ###### and nobody takes you people seriously:

1.Hillary campaign paid Russia for propaganda on Trump (Perkins Coie>Fusion GPS>Steele>Russia). This same propaganda is what was used to get fisa warrants to spy on Trump campaign.

2. Hillary helped approve the sale of 20% of US uranium to Russia and Obama administration helped them sneak it out of the country (trucked to Canada)

3. Clintons collected $500k for a speech from Russia in cold hard cash and allegedly millions we're funnelled to the Clinton Foundation over several years from Russians or Russian related business.

Nobody in the media or the anti-trump crowd is willing to acknowledge or bat an eye over those events.

Which means either you are all too stupid to realize what is going on in front of your face, or you really don't give a ###### about Russia and this entire collusion conspiracy is just sour grapes.

So no, we are not going to get hysterical because Trump Jr met with some Russians who were coincidentally also paid by Fusion GPS and met with Fusion GPS right before and after the Trump Jr meet.

ETA: I may have answered a question you didn't ask, looking back over your post, but my point still stands.

Ok thanks for acknowledging that you really didn't address the point. My point was that almost 95% of the discussion here in favor of Trump has nothing to do with Trump or the facts of the investigation. The response was 1. Hillary, 2. Hillary, 3. the Clintons.

Let me try to just get your POV on some things that actually have to do with the claims about Trump, himself and his campaign, if that's ok?.

- In his press conference in February, why did Trump say there were no Russian contacts and no Russian deals when plainly there were?

its a politicized hit full of hack politicized investigators and a total a sham, those are the only known facts in this case. That cannot be argued. It's over, it's been over.

Ok. Let me just ask about some facts that have emerged, if that's ok?

- Donald Trump has 30 years of business dealings with Russians dating back to the USSR, including dealing with the Politburo itself as early as 1986-87, is that fair to say? He was in business with Felix Sater who was associated with Russian mafia and intelligence. He did business with Aris Agalarov as partners in Russia. He has sold millions in condos and real estate to Russian oligarchs and mafia. How do you feel about those things?

Ok. Let me just ask about some facts that have emerged, if that's ok?

- Donald Trump has 30 years of business dealings with Russians dating back to the USSR, including dealing with the Politburo itself as early as 1986-87, is that fair to say? He was in business with Felix Sater who was associated with Russian mafia and intelligence. He did business with Aris Agalarov as partners in Russia. He has sold millions in condos and real estate to Russian oligarchs and mafia. How do you feel about those things?

Why should anyone care if he did legal business? Or are you suggesting any of his business dealings with Russia were illegal? If they were, why wasn't he prosecuted?

BTW, the reason people bring up the Clintons is because people such as yourself just ignore what they did. It's hypocritical when you ONLY care if one side does it, and hurts your credibility on the issue. And there's a huge difference between what you describe above and what the Clinton's did. The Clinton's sold access/influence to our government. Trump may have made some ethically questionable business dealings, but they were when he was in the private sector and apparently not illegal. There's a huge difference between those two scenarios, and worthy of debate in context and in how they relate to each other.

• Like 1

...How are you ever going to impeach/convict him of anything when the documented bias against him is presented to a jury? Meuller isn't going to let that happen. It's over.

Just so we're clear, you're talking about Strzok? Flynn has already pleaded and he's cooperating. Strzok was thrown off the team in July-August. Flynn acting voluntarily overrides any argument about bias.