Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Lawsuit alleged 100,000 non-citizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania.

The Costco I go to is in Connecticut. Can I vote there too?

I am in south and North Carolina all the time. Should I be able to video the twice in presidential elections? Should I be able to vote in both state elections? Im paying taxes in both of them constantly

How dare I believe in representation that comes along with taxation.

Where did I get a crazy idea like that?

Get a clue for once.

The easy way would be to just split by percentage.

If a state has ten ec votes, and the result is 60-40, one candidate gets six, the other gets four.

This would put a lot more of the country in play. Republicans would get votes out of places like Orange County. Democrats from places like Austin and Nashville. More peoples votes would matter and the result would more accurately reflect the will of the people.

Just for sh!ts and giggles... I threw this together. If anyone wants to check my math, you're free to do so. Election results were obtained from Wikipedia.

2008: Obama 365 electoral votes / 283.4 by pct - McCain 173 electoral votes / 246.7 by pct

2012: Obama 330 electoral votes / 269.9 by pct - Romney 203 electoral votes / 253.5 by pct

2016: Clinton 227 electoral votes / 252.5 by pct - Trump 304 electoral votes / 246.9 by pct

By electoral votes, Obama killed McCain, by percentage, it was a heck of a lot closer. With those results, the Republican's would have really pushed harder in 2012 and I don't think Obama would've been re-elected. If he didn't, Romney would've been running vs Hillary. From there, it's anyone's guess.

I think we ask for ID way too much in this country. And I think it's not safe. For example, you go to a gated community and some you have no idea ask you for your ID and writes down all your information. You have no idea who this guy is or whether he is a prison record or what he can or will do with that information.

Same thing with cold medicine. And it seems like there's more and more instances of the ship being completely unnecessary, but people asking for it anyway.

if you look at other countries, our whole personal ID system sux, but that's another day.

But for all the problems that face poor people these days, this has got to rank right on the bottom.

From a voting angle? Time off and Gerrymandering are far worse.

Not to hijacking, but what the hell.

One of my pet peeves is the expired ID bullshit.

Fine, for driving and let's say banking transactions, this require an up to date ID.

But I went through this with my elderly mom. You need an ID for medical care.

Same doctor, same hospital, that has seen her for 20 years and some idiot billing Clerk says oh wait! Her ID has expired!

You know, you're lucky SHE hasnt expired. It's still her picture, still her birthday, ssn, all that 's been verified. Nothing's changed. Use a little common sense.

More stupid Lefty Logic:

Anyone who visits the USA and pays sales tax should be able to vote in our elections?

NOt quite what was said either. You love to twist everything possible for your little list...dont you?

NOt quite what was said either. You love to twist everything possible for your little list...dont you?

Hey, be grateful. It is literally the first non cut and paste thing I've seen him do here.

The left believes that those in prison for rape and murder as well as the terrorists from 9/11 should be able to vote. Its the liberal way. Wow, you libs must be proud of each other for supporting such beliefs.

The left believes that those in prison for rape and murder as well as the terrorists from 9/11 should be able to vote. Its the liberal way. Wow, you libs must be proud of each other for supporting such beliefs.

Dumb...as always.

Flahawker?

The reason for Left's big push to abolish ICE is becoming apparent.

Apparently there is a division under ICE that is prosecuting fraudulent voters and/or officials.

Reminds me. Remember when Trump made a big old deal about forming his own Blue Ribbon panel to investigate voter fraud in the last presidential election?

I wonder how they're doing.

Reminds me. Remember when Trump made a big old deal about forming his own Blue Ribbon panel to investigate voter fraud in the last presidential election?

I wonder how they're doing.

He shut that down when states wouldn't comply. Then he put election security responsibility under DHS.

Slick move once again by DJT. Democrats are slowly figuring it out though hence the need to stop ICE deportations, etc...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/06/north-carolina-hit-with-subpoena-for-millions-voter-records-by-federal-officials-investigating-fraud.html

North Carolina hit with subpoena for millions of voter records by federal officials investigating fraud

Looks like North Carolina might have a RED algae bloom coming. So much for the Election Commission closing up shop.

Yeah. Im sure Rome, the British Empire, and a dozen others said much the same.

Evolve or die. Law of the universe.

One of the reasons Rome collapsed was mass immigration. Just saying.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/19-foreign-nationals-charged-with-illegal-voting-during-2016-election

The cases are being investigated by a taskforce in North Carolina led by Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Homeland Security Investigations, and assisted by Enforcement Removal Operations, and the Department of State - Diplomatic Security Service.

Important to note that this is occurring in all states to protect the elections. Blue Wave just got smaller.......