Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Black people and possesives

I heard them fuk it up yet again in a black panther commercial. But I can't remember which context they fuk it up in. So I'll use the Super Bowl. Because you know that gets a little bit of attention too.

I get that when you're sort of hanging out with your friends and it's just laid back and whatever, you don't bend over backwards to use the exact right grammar. But let's say you're about to do a trailer for a globally released movie. Or, you're talking about the most-watched television event of the Year. Aka the Super Bowl.

"Tom Brady arm..."

I'm sorry, for the white people in the audience, did you mean Tom Brady's arm?

"Yeth, Tom Brady ahm"

You see, that's even worse. Before the white people in the audience, you mean Tom Brady's arm?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be racist here, but is it literally a physical deformity of their giant ass fuking lips? Or is it just a cultural stupidity thing?

Trust me. Next time you see the advertisement for black panther, you'll hear the Negro equivalent where they just don't understand how to pronounce the possessive.

My favorite part? For anybody who wants to scream racist? Jay Pharoah does a fantastic impersonation of Shannon Sharpe. And it is spot-on.

U B Trippin

American blacks to a point. Foreign blacks speak english better than most white people. You can generally spot the education level of a black person's parents by their speech. Same with whites but less pronounced.

American blacks to a point. Foreign blacks speak english better than most white people. You can generally spot the education level of a black person's parents by their speech. Same with whites but less pronounced.

Oh trust me you can.. I'm on various fishing forums and it amazes me that people can not use seen and saw

I seen a bigun deer yesterday paw

Trust me their there they're I get because most the time it lazy to think about same with too to

But I'll never understand how seen and saw get misused

Oh trust me you can.. I'm on various fishing forums and it amazes me that people can not use seen and saw

I seen a bigun deer yesterday paw

Trust me their there they're I get because most the time it lazy to think about same with too to

But I'll never understand how seen and saw get misused

I know teachers that don't understand your vs you're or their,there, they're. I never correct but I always notice.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be racist here, but I can't help it because I'm racist as fock.

I figure it's just a different accent, except it's not distinguished by geography, but by race.

The only time it bugs me is in the commercial (I think for Apple) that has a song saying "don't you want to meet me in the club?". The guy singing says "cluh", like he's way to cool to close his lips and make the B sound.

Combination of accent and low intelligence being encouraged in upbringing to subconsciously perpetuate the stereotypes they say they don’t like but also embrace.

• Like 1

Using brought in place of bought drives me nuts. And proncil in place of pencil. If someone tells me they "brought some proncils from Dollar General" I may just shoot them.

Using brought in place of bought drives me nuts. And proncil in place of pencil. If someone tells me they "brought some proncils from Dollar General" I may just shoot them.

You are making this up lol

Also not a huge fan of crap like Smoove when they mean to say smooth.

Brother equals brova...

Da fuk?

And it's really cool black guy that works for me and the dude pulled serious tail. But he openly admitted when he was around his black friends he talked entirely differently. At work? He sounded like Pat Robertson or insert whitest person here.

Lol

Also not a huge fan of crap like Smoove when they mean to say smooth.

Brother equals brova...

Da fuk?

And it's really cool black guy that works for me and the dude pulled serious tail. But he openly admitted when he was around his black friends he talked entirely differently. At work? He sounded like Pat Robertson or insert whitest person here.

Lol

Am I the only one who sees the irony of you using Da Fuk here?

Am I the only one who sees the irony of you using Da Fuk here?

if you're the only one who didn't read my OP.

Do I need to read it to you?

I'm black and I guarantee I speak English more eloquently than any of you. I'd bet money on it.

I'm black and I guarantee I speak English more eloquently than any of you. I'd bet money on it.

Fuhgedaboutit

You'd lose. Bigly.

Furthermore, why are you grouping black people together? We all don't speak the same way.

You can generally spot the education level of a black person's parents by their speech. Same with whites but less pronounced.

And this is a flaw, change that thinking or you'll be deceived.

Wiffle you're a moron.

• Like 2

We only read each other. We've never heard how anybody here speaks except sux because he has seemingly everybody's (well not mine) phone number and for the rest of us, he has a youtube channel.

If you know wher somebody grew up, you could use a dialect map.

I heard them fuk it up yet again in a black panther commercial. But I can't remember which context they fuk it up in. So I'll use the Super Bowl. Because you know that gets a little bit of attention too.

I get that when you're sort of hanging out with your friends and it's just laid back and whatever, you don't bend over backwards to use the exact right grammar. But let's say you're about to do a trailer for a globally released movie. Or, you're talking about the most-watched television event of the Year. Aka the Super Bowl.

"Tom Brady arm..."

I'm sorry, for the white people in the audience, did you mean Tom Brady's arm?

"Yeth, Tom Brady ahm"

You see, that's even worse. Before the white people in the audience, you mean Tom Brady's arm?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be racist here, but is it literally a physical deformity of their giant ass fuking lips? Or is it just a cultural stupidity thing?

Trust me. Next time you see the advertisement for black panther, you'll hear the Negro equivalent where they just don't understand how to pronounce the possessive.

My favorite part? For anybody who wants to scream racist? Jay Pharoah does a fantastic impersonation of Shannon Sharpe. And it is ###### spot-on.

You have reached a new low in your Fake News Campaign!

This post is disgusting!

You really need to address your insecurity problems.

Youre probably right. But I do have a question. Where did the whole axe thing come from? As in, Axe you a question. Its very prominent.

Youre probably right. But I do have a question. Where did the whole axe thing come from? As in, Axe you a question. Its very prominent.

I was in Walmart the other day and a group of confused blacks were treating the body spray as if it were a Magic 8-Ball.

I have no clue. Your guess is as good as mine.

Wiffle you're a moron.

You can probably Google This Moment. Reminded me. I think there's a Critics Choice Awards this year. They were four white guys and the black dude from this is us up for an award. And there was a white chick and of course a fat black woman who were the presenters.

The black chick was so excited and she turns to the white chick and says if it's blah blah blah can I announce it?

White chick, sure, why?

Verbatim answer:

He Black!

He. Black.

Really? You're speaking to a million people and you can't set aside your ghetto speak for 2 fuking words?

I was in Walmart the other day and a group of confused blacks were treating the body spray as if it were a Magic 8-Ball.

😂

Furthermore, why are you grouping black people together? We all don't speak the same way.

Well, when Bob Costas starts telling me about Tom Badee Ahm,....😂😂😂😂

I have no clue. Your guess is as good as mine.

I'd venture a guess and say it's the same reason why the Op mentioned (but didn't spell it correctly ironically leaving out a 's' :doh: ) possessives which is problem with pronouncing 'S' for some.

Unpossible.

So what they don't sound like you. All the people you are crucifying, you're watching them, they're not watching you.