Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

"The Perfect Man" Billboard

Google it. Every focking story I've seen has the GD imbedded auto-video.

basically, it tells us the things about MoHamHead that the Muslims don't like us to talk about.

And the Muslims are saying things like "It's cowardly, no one put their name on that" "why can't they just discuss it with us?"

Um... Because: Do you remember what happened when some Dutchman drew a focking CARTOON that you didn't like? You violent mass murdering fockheads.

Google it. Every focking story I've seen has the GD imbedded auto-video.

basically, it tells us the things about MoHamHead that the Muslims don't like us to talk about.

And the Muslims are saying things like "It's cowardly, no one put their name on that" "why can't they just discuss it with us?"

Um... Because: Do you remember what happened when some Dutchman drew a focking CARTOON that you didn't like? You violent mass murdering fockheads.

Why can't we be friends?

Doens't mention Muslims specifically at all, I wonder how they knew it was directed at them? Hmm...

I could make billboards touting facts about Christianity that would freak everyone the f out as well. This is just another example that leads back to the other threads on the topic.

Some people think most Muslims are basically savage killers and can be taken to task however they choose with no moral repercussion

Some people think most Muslims are basically like the rest of the civilized world and this type of attack is just being a d1ck

I could make billboards touting facts about Christianity that would freak everyone the f out as well. This is just another example that leads back to the other threads on the topic.

Some people think most Muslims are basically savage killers and can be taken to task however they choose with no moral repercussion

Some people think most Muslims are basically like the rest of the civilized world and this type of attack is just being a d1ck

Go ahead, but it won't result in anyone fearing they are going to get blown up or stabbed in the name of Jesus. Because right now, in these modern times, Christians aren't doing that. They stopped a long time ago.

How come race mixing propaganda are only being promoted in all and only white countries?

Go ahead, but it won't result in anyone fearing they are going to get blown up or stabbed in the name of Jesus. Because right now, in these modern times, Christians aren't doing that. They stopped a long time ago.

This is just a repeat of the other thread. If you were in the Sudan, you wouldn't dare speak out publicly against Christianity or you would most definitely fear for your life.

Once again - I get it, there are Islamists that are savages. Attacking all Muslims and their religious book has no purpose other than spouting hate because it makes you feel better, and plays into exactly what ISIS wants - to make this an US vs THEM war so they can recruit more moderates to radicalize.

This is just a repeat of the other thread. If you were in the Sudan, you wouldn't dare speak out publicly against Christianity or you would most definitely fear for your life.

Once again - I get it, there are Islamists that are savages. Attacking all Muslims and their religious book has no purpose other than spouting hate because it makes you feel better, and plays into exactly what ISIS wants - to make this an US vs THEM war so they can recruit more moderates to radicalize.

do you have even a single link of a christian killing or even punishing someone for blasphemy in Sudan ? Or are you just making stuff up ?

I make myself feel good once, sometimes twice a day, so it's not about that. It's about the safety and security of our country, and letting the less informed people know what these people are really all about.

There is some chit about old-school Catholic Popes (like putting enemies' heads on skewers) and chit.

Not to mention the obvious secks scandal stuff.

But, to me? The difference is you won't find some Catholic blowing up a busload of children because

some billboard told the uncomfortable truth.

do you have even a single link of a christian killing or even punishing someone for blasphemy in Sudan ? Or are you just making stuff up ?

It's all in the other thread, or you can look up Anti-balaka or The Lord's Resistance Army.

I don' t know if I have the energy to get into this again, but please read everything in the other thread and if you have issues/questions that add to the discussion then happy to address them.

I make myself feel good once, sometimes twice a day, so it's not about that. It's about the safety and security of our country, and letting the less informed people know what these people are really all about.

OK, so some listed facts about Mohammed from the Quran is the end all be all of what 'those people are all about'?

Cool. Can we play the "The Christian God is actually a vengeful, egotistical sociopath" game? It's one of my favorites.

It's all in the other thread, or you can look up Anti-balaka or The Lord's Resistance Army.

I don' t know if I have the energy to get into this again, but please read everything in the other thread and if you have issues/questions that add to the discussion then happy to address them.

difference between our wack jobs, and their actual spiritual leader doing all the stuff in the Koran himself

when in doubt look to the leaders of the religion

Jesus vs Mohammed

end of story

But, to me? The difference is you won't find some Catholic blowing up a busload of children because

some billboard told the uncomfortable truth.

So you are saying you fully expect a busload of kids to die in the US from that billboard?

Let's cut to the chase here: Do you you think we should round up all of the self-proclaimed Muslims in the US and slaughter them as a risk to national safety?

difference between our wack jobs, and their actual spiritual leader doing all the stuff in the Koran himself

when in doubt look to the leaders of the religion

Jesus vs Mohammed

end of story

So you do not believe in the Holy Trinity? Because I think you are supposed to believe in the Holy Trinity.

You are really side stepping here. Now you think the religious book text, which everyone has been anchoring their arguments on, is irrelevant because you can say 'Well, in story #2, there was a dude that came along that was nice to people'.

I also like how you think that is some kind of finishing move proclamation. It comes across like you are running out of arguments and just grasping at straws.

The prophet Mohammad was a pedophile.

So you are saying you fully expect a busload of kids to die in the US from that billboard?

Let's cut to the chase here: Do you you think we should round up all of the self-proclaimed Muslims in the US and slaughter them as a risk to national safety?

I don't want anyone harmed in a Muslim terrorist attack. But if they made me pick someone it would be you or someone like you. They wouldn't exist without you idiots.

I don't want anyone harmed in a Muslim terrorist attack. But if they made me pick someone it would be you or someone like you. They wouldn't exist without you idiots.

Who wouldn't exist without idiots like me? Muslims? All Muslims globally or just those in the US would not exist?

So you do not believe in the Holy Trinity? Because I think you are supposed to believe in the Holy Trinity.

You are really side stepping here. Now you think the religious book text, which everyone has been anchoring their arguments on, is irrelevant because you can say 'Well, in story #2, there was a dude that came along that was nice to people'.

I also like how you think that is some kind of finishing move proclamation. It comes across like you are running out of arguments and just grasping at straws.

I am an Athiest jackass, I don't believe in any of it

however,

The spiritual leader of Islam is Mohammed, who raped, molested and killed infidels

The spiritual leader of Christianity is Jesus, who you cannot find a single account of wrong doing, whether its in a fiction fairy tale or not

one leader preaches hate and death

one leader preaches love and forgiveness

Even upon his death on the cross, Jesus said forgive these men father, they do not know

The prophet Mohammad was a pedophile.

The Christian God had bears rip apart children because they made fun of a bald man.

What is your point?

The Christian God had bears rip apart children because they made fun of a bald man.

What is your point?

again zero bearing

Mohammed is not God

if you want to compare Allah to God go ahead

as far as the Christian God doing that, it would actually have been the Judeo god that did that

I am an Athiest jackass, I don't believe in any of it

however,

The spiritual leader of Islam is Mohammed, who raped, molested and killed infidels

The spiritual leader of Christianity is Jesus, who you cannot find a single account of wrong doing, whether its in a fiction fairy tale or not

one leader preaches hate and death

one leader preaches love and forgiveness

Even upon his death on the cross, Jesus said forgive these men father, they do not know

It's a massive, silly pivot. This is an (exhaustive) argument on whether Islamists and Muslims are one and the same.

I don't think they are

Others disagree

Then everyone points to the book that Muslims follow and pull passages that call for violence, thus making the claim that since all Muslims read the Quran, they are all savages.

I'm pointing out that the Christian Bible is just as violent, and can prove it with passages. Whether the calls to violence in these old ass books comes from the ACTUAL GOD or the on-Earth messenger is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

What is your point?

WTF bible you reading?

So same question to everyone:

Should we round up all the Muslims in the US and slaughter them?

Should we nuke the entire ME?

Wow. You're making some bigly leaps there, but let's chat:

1) We've already seen schools, busses, etc blown up by those of the Muslim faith. Those targets weren't chosen randomly. Generally, because they felt that girls shouldn't get educated. In fact, we've seen them literally beheaded for that. We're limiting out scope to modern era. We have not seen that kind of widespread violence from other faiths. Finding some random cult and some isolated incident is not equivalent.

2) I'm not even sure where the fock you got that second 'point'. Of course not. My point is simply, Muslims in the modern era have reacted incredibly violently and savagely for basic satire and criticism. So, some 'reaonable' Muslim saying "Gosh, that's just cowardly" isn't being honest. If he was being honest, he'd say something like - "I'd sure like to talk to those who feel this way, but I understand why they cannot reveal themselves given the widespread and continuing violence by the most extreme members of our faith."

But I respect your efforts toward proving a counter-balance herein.

What is your point?

Are these bears Catholic? and do they Shiot in the woods?

It strikes me that the two biggest "racism" problems in America come from an inability to have open and honest discussions about the situation - and it's not the majority party.

1) We've all seen / can you imagine some white person saying, well, there are reasons for certain 'black' stereotypes - YOU A FOCKING RACES! YOU SHOULD LOSE YOUR JOB! WE HATE YOU! IT'S NOT ALL OF US!!! :mad:

2) Non Muslims can't even THINK of talking about some of the horrible things in the Quaran and the "Religous Teachings' - Those are both historical documents, but you can't laugh at them, can't critique them - without a very real - and repeated history - of horrible violence being threatened and/or inflicted upon oneself or one's children. Google the story about the Seattle female columnist who,years later is still in WITSEC bc she expressed her opinion.

- For example; Can you imagine a movie like 'Spotlight' EVER being made, much less released - and if it was, the kind of savage resultant violence that would occur?

- The folks responsible for Spotlight earned awards, not death threats.

- And in both cases, you've got whiny PC types ganging up on you too- demanding you lose your livelihood (or worse) for merely attempting to have a conversation with a eye toward developing common understanding.

How could you have any energy left? Defending this religion armed with only your own naïveté and stupidity would exhaust anyone.

somebody's gonna have to give me a link on the whole bear thing. I've read the bible muchly and missed that part.

What is that - The Gospel according to Betsy DeVoss?

somebody's gonna have to give me a link on the whole bear thing. I've read the bible muchly and missed that part.

its in Bearviticus 4-21

"And the mighty best shall rip the children in half, should they dare talk about the bald man"

learn your bible

It's a massive, silly pivot. This is an (exhaustive) argument on whether Islamists and Muslims are one and the same.

I don't think they are

Others disagree

Then everyone points to the book that Muslims follow and pull passages that call for violence, thus making the claim that since all Muslims read the Quran, they are all savages.

I'm pointing out that the Christian Bible is just as violent, and can prove it with passages. Whether the calls to violence in these old ass books comes from the ACTUAL GOD or the on-Earth messenger is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

how about this for every 1 violent act committed by Jesus in the bible I will show you 5 by Mohammed

God and Allah cancel each other out

I will wait for yours first

Man, ever since the election the Libs have really lost their sh*t. They're going off the deep end, and often times don't even make sense. This thread is a perfect example.

Elisha

2Ki 2:23 And he went up from there to Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

2Ki 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

So same question to everyone:

Should we round up all the Muslims in the US and slaughter them?

Should we nuke the entire ME?

1. Of course not. But the time has come for us to stop coddling them, them to own what is happening in their religion, and them to clean house. Basically what I've said about the black community via a via white guilt.

2. Of course not.

There was a bear in Game of Thrones, but it was going to eat a big She-man. Until Jaime saved her.

Elisha

2Ki 2:23 And he went up from there to Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

2Ki 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

So um, we're seeing a bunch of Christian Bear Attacks as a result of this?

Because I know for sure we're seeing one hell of a lot of murders for 'apostacy' as required by the Koran, but damn few bald guy inspired bear attacks.

- God, talk about your non-sequitors....

What is your point?

I would consider that more the Jewish God, but maybe I'm splitting hairs.

So um, we're seeing a bunch of Christian Bear Attacks as a result of this?

Because I know for sure we're seeing one hell of a lot of murders for 'apostacy' as required by the Koran, but damn few bald guy inspired bear attacks.

- God, talk about your non-sequitors....

:dunno: Bears are crazy!...plus it was because one of Jeroboam's golden calves was in Bethel, as was one of Elijah's schools for the prophets. The idolaters had made life difficult for the prophets. This would quiet the noise around town towards the prophets.

1Ki 12:26 And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:

1Ki 12:27 If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.

1Ki 12:28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

1Ki 12:29 And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan.

1Ki 12:30 And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.