Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Hardcore Bastard Pilot

I agree...but he acts a whole lot like RP. The obsessiveness is right there with him

And I think he enjoys the comparison and even tries acting like him (which is also pretty damn sad).

Only ones I think I have ever really had on ignore were RP and his aliases, and now MB/HT. Just no point in ever trying to have a reasonable discussion with people like them.

I thought MB was Nikki, which would make HT nikki. But Nikki wasn't RP.

HOWEVER that tremendous dooshnozzle she married might well have been RP. :detective hat:

Did it just get dumber in here? Oh yeah, Worms is here now.

The thread has officially jumped the shark. MDC, thanks for the laughs. DJGB, you keep rockin kid, don't let them get you down. And Worms, try and lighten up cupcake. Remember not to sweat the little sh!t, and keep in mind, it's all little sh!t.

Sure...I think most like to rib the guy because he takes the bait every time.

But it goes beyond that...watch almost any conversation with him that is a disagreement (just like with RP)...they never end.

Holy spit, I just saw this one! This is the funniest thread ever! This guy is a gem.

Rut roh Hardcore Bastard Pilot is now IMing me.

Rut roh Hardcore Bastard Pilot is now IMing me.

You should cry to a mod or the boss like you've done before

You should cry to a mod or the boss like you've done before

Lol

He definitely has RP type qualities, but his political leanings are vastly different. What's the angle there? Just a ruse to throw Mike off his trail?

He definitely has RP type qualities, but his political leanings are vastly different. What's the angle there? Just a ruse to throw Mike off his trail?

Pretend like he's a democrat so his support of Trump carries more weight

Pretend like he's a democrat so his support of Trump carries more weight

Pop Rocks

What qualities are those? I get called every name in the book and don't respond in kind. Usually.

HB is MB, but not RP, ok MDC?

I'm not at all familiar with this Troubadour fellow, but I've seen plenty of Magnificent Bastard's posts. There's no way he and Recliner Pilot are the same person. Recliner Pilot is as far right as a person can be. And he's a Cowboy fan. And, as I recall, he doesn't have any nuance or unpredictability. He could probably put on an act for a few days, but never this long. Never even an entire week.

This is basically how I feel. There is just too much difference in posting style, political affiliations, etc. between MB/HT and RP. :dunno:

At this point, calling someone RP is just a general insult rather than an alias accusation.

At this point, calling someone RP is just a general insult rather than an alias accusation.

Maybe for some, but have you read MDC in this thread? The guy is drooling all over his blouse about me being RP. She's come undone.

What qualities are those? I get called every name in the book and don't respond in kind. Usually.

I"m not calling you any names. The person using the RP handle was incredibly argumentative, and so are you, sometimes. I don't care if you're the same person, but the guy using the RP handle really ruined almost every thread he ever posted in. So far, I've yet to see that from you. Carry on. Or not.

I"m not calling you any names. The person using the RP handle was incredibly argumentative, and so are you, sometimes. I don't care if you're the same person, but the guy using the RP handle really ruined almost every thread he ever posted in. So far, I've yet to see that from you. Carry on. Or not.

Everyone here is argumentative. I don't argue whether the sky is blue like some. But I hear you

this has some merit.

RP knew nothing about sports that I remember and HT/MB knows his sports, giants and yankees specifically. He does add knowledge to those types of discussions and doesn't ruin every thread

I would be willing to bet there is little to no chance it is RP

this has some merit.

RP knew nothing about sports that I remember and HT/MB knows his sports, giants and yankees specifically. He does add knowledge to those types of discussions and doesn't ruin every thread

I would be willing to bet there is little to no chance it is RP

The question would be...where is he? You know guys like he and torrid (well, and you...Mr. 93,000+) can't just stop cold turkey. You don't post that much and just quit the internet all together do you?

The question would be...where is he? You know guys like he and torrid (well, and you...Mr. 93,000+) can't just stop cold turkey. You don't post that much and just quit the internet all together do you?

When I stopped posting here for a few months (1 month from banning, the rest of my own choice) towards the end of 2015, I didn't post anywhere else. I didn't use an alias (not my style) I can't and won't ever stop using the internet to waste time though. just in different ways.

He very well may still be here, he was definitely addicted to being an asshat.

It's not RP.

S/he's an insufferable pedant of the RLLD/KSB stripe, but with the added bonus of being a total kunt.

It's not RP.

S/he's an insufferable pedant of the RLLD/KSB stripe, but with the added bonus of being a total kunt.

:D

RP is definitely reading this and mumbling to himself (RMFF), all alone in a room with little to no lighting.

It's not RP.

There you have it. If I said anything close to that........

:D

RP is definitely reading this and mumbling to himself (RMFF), all alone in room with little to no lighting.

:lol:

Is this whole "HT/MB is RP" thing some GC inside joke to try to get under HT/MB's skin?

Not working. I think it's funny, and I'm sure RP does too.

Its like the property value keeps going up and up but they keep letting you stay rent free. Why would you leave?!

Unfortunately he can't share the laughter with anyone. :( :lol:

:clap:

Ok, that's pretty good.

Worms has an unhealthy obsession with me. Maybe he likes getting his ass kicked?

Hardcore troubadour is Magnificent bastard, both were obsessed with me being wrong about the price of oil, and HT even called me out about me being wrong. I think HT has even admitted to being MB a few times in the last 6 months.

I think RP is now Big Guy and does not post as much as what he previously posted.

RP <> HT

HT is at least semi liberal on some topics like gun control. RP would not even feign an interest in being liberal on a single topic.

Hardcore troubadour is Magnificent bastard, both were obsessed with me being wrong about the price of oil, and HT even called me out about me being wrong. I think HT has even admitted to being MB a few times in the last 6 months.

I think RP is now Big Guy and does not post as much as what he previously posted.

RP <> HT

HT is at least semi liberal on some topics like gun control. RP would not even feign an interest in being liberal on a single topic.

You think MB came out of nowhere?

I think he/she/it is Nikki and/or gettnhuge.

Mahan day.

I do not think he is an alias, just has been banned a few times is all.

Got room for one more?

Even before I saw this thread, H . And Drobes were on the precipice of ignore. It's just not worth the time. You point out facts And they just ignore them because they just want to keep arguing because they're just trolls desperate for attention. It's literally not worth the time, So I am strongly leaning towards Giving him them the same treatment that I've given RP And and be in the past.

If they would even occasionally add some content, or admit that they learned somrthing from a thread, it would be one thing But it's such a grade school mentality that it's worthless to engage them.

• Like 1

Even before I saw this thread, H . And Drobes were on the precipice of ignore. It's just not worth the time. You point out facts And they just ignore them because they just want to keep arguing because they're just trolls desperate for attention. It's literally not worth the time, So I am strongly leaning towards Giving him them the same treatment that I've given RP And and be in the past.

If they would even occasionally add some content, or admit that they learned somrthing from a thread, it would be one thing But it's such a grade school mentality that it's worthless to engage them.

I have learned a lot about radical Islam around here. Happy now? And please, point me in the direction of a fact that you have brought forward and I ignored it. I'll wait. Unless of course you're just spewing made up garbage. Let's see what you got.

Good call. Looking back, once I put RP, kpbuckeye, etc on ignore, they stopped trolling (eventually).

There seems to be too many clones that fit your description that currently post. Maybe it's because it's election year.

:dunno: